Will Trump attack McCain?

Closest thing so far in your (finally) link:

Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

That is not what you claimed. You claimed Obama called McCain a racist. Link that.

YOu think that trying to present Obama being black as scary is not racist?

That is dictionary racism, real racism. If they had done that. WHich they did not.

But obama claimed that McCain's campaign did that racist act.

Accusing someone of a racist act is accusing them of being racist.

Try to be less dishonest.

You are probably editing your memory. It was all the rage for lefties to call him racist during the campaign.

After all, "Southern Strategy", lol!!!
I never heard anyone call McCain a racist

With Trump, his racism was obvious. Never saw anything like that out of McCain

You have either conveniently forgotten, or are lying.

Lefties like yourself do not call people racist, because of any racism on their part, but because the lefties in question are vile people who like to smear and marginalize their enemies on false grounds.
Them are fighting words

You claim people called McCain a racist......prove it

Do that and I will show you Trumps bigotry and racism

"Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

The comment had triggered a charge Thursday from Sen. John McCain's campaign manager that Obama had "played the race card... from the bottom of the deck."
Obama was stating the obvious

As evidenced by the rights insistence on calling him Barack "Hussein" Obama

You still haven't pointed to where McCain was called a racist. He was anything but a racist and defended Obama against a nutjob calling him an Arab
I suspect that convo is one of the MAIN reasons the con-servatives hate him so much now.

Palin was Queen of the Deplorables

A constituency Trump rode to the presidency

Palin was not in charge of McCain's campaign. McCain was,

and you lies do nothing but reveal you to be a liar with zero credibility.

Obama called McCain a racist, and you lefties were fine with that.

Now, that he is useful again, all has been forgiven and forgotten in the pursuit of the lefty holy grail. Short term partisan advantage.
"Obama called McCain a racist"....first I've heard of that....when did he do that? Got a link? I looked quickly and can't find where he did that.

Already linked to it. Please stop you lying now.
FAIL

Obama said nothing about McCain you liar

Says the liar.
Still waiting for your quote

Lefties like yourself do not call people racist, because of any racism on their part, but because the lefties in question are vile people who like to smear and marginalize their enemies on false grounds.
Them are fighting words

"Sen. Barack Obama's chief strategist conceded that the Democratic presidential candidate was referring to his race when he said Republicans were trying to scare voters by suggesting Obama "doesn't look like all those other presidents on the dollar bills."

The comment had triggered a charge Thursday from Sen. John McCain's campaign manager that Obama had "played the race card... from the bottom of the deck."

You still haven't pointed to where McCain was called a racist. He was anything but a racist and defended Obama against a nutjob calling him an Arab

Obama called McCain a racist right there.

Obama was not stating the obvious, he was race baiting, and being a vile piece of shit.
Right where?

Them are fighting words

I suspect that convo is one of the MAIN reasons the con-servatives hate him so much now.

McCain was a class act who refused to take shit from the deplorables

Something more Republicans need to do......especially Trump

A few cynics believe McCain took the bullet because he won't be running again and the rest of the Repubs knew it would be safe to vote no, just like in the Obama days, knowing full well it wouldn't pass.
I'm not sure if that's true, but at least one of the other abstainers, Susan Collins, is also thinking of leaving the Senate next year to run for Governor. They may have known that the vote would be political suicide as Republicans. Whether it was actually a strategy is what I'd love to know, just out of curiosity.
I honestly think McCain did not want it on his conscience
I think Collins is safe in Maine
Collins is safe; the Republicans in Maine are a good percentage older or poor and she protected us from a bill that would be really bad for us as individuals and for rural healthcare in general. That may not the be case elsewhere, but she looked out for the people of Maine. Also, she's got a proposal of her own that hopefully will get a look now that the Congress needs to buckle down and really think this thing through.
I don't know much about McCain. Sounds like he's followed his conscience a lot in the past, and that's not much appreciated here. LOL
Collins basically said.......if your state likes Obamacare exchanges, you can keep it. Otherwise you can pick the Republican plan
She has worked around healthcare policies all her life, so I assume she has some sort of justification that it would be able to stand on two legs. I am (in vain) still hoping for universal healthcare, myself. It's what I thought I was voting for in 2008 and then we got this mess instead.
I was just making the point that Collins isn't just saying no, she has an idea.
Olympia Snowe was also very good on healthcare
Yes, and I was sorry she felt she had to leave us due to all the horseshit in D.C., but I don't blame her.

Them are fighting words

Obama was not stating the obvious, he was race baiting, and being a vile piece of shit.
Obama was talking about the deplorables in the Republucan party. He respected McCains character

Obama was right about the abuse that the racists on the right would throw at him

He was talking about the McCain campaign, which McCain was in charge of and responsible for.

And Obama was a vile race baiting piece of shit for doing it.

The media should have torn him apart on it. But, the media are vile pieces of shit too.
Still no link to an Obama quote calling McCain a racist as you claimed.........but I admire your twisting and turning.....you are very flexible in that regard.....still not telling the truth, but wonderfully flexible.

Palin was not in charge of McCain's campaign. McCain was,

and you lies do nothing but reveal you to be a liar with zero credibility.

Obama called McCain a racist, and you lefties were fine with that.

Now, that he is useful again, all has been forgiven and forgotten in the pursuit of the lefty holy grail. Short term partisan advantage.
"Obama called McCain a racist"....first I've heard of that....when did he do that? Got a link? I looked quickly and can't find where he did that.

Already linked to it. Please stop you lying now.
FAIL

Obama said nothing about McCain you liar

Says the liar.
Still waiting for your quote

Are you? I have no reason to believe what you just said.

Maybe you are, maybe you aren't.

Obama was talking about the deplorables in the Republucan party. He respected McCains character

Obama was right about the abuse that the racists on the right would throw at him

He was talking about the McCain campaign, which McCain was in charge of and responsible for.

The media should have torn him apart on it. But, the media are vile pieces of shit too.
Only Palin

But we know what kind of scum she can be...but the rightwing deplorables loved her
Isn't it amusing how trump used her and then dumped her?

Them are fighting words

McCain was a class act who refused to take shit from the deplorables

Something more Republicans need to do......especially Trump

McCain is a whore for good press.

Only Palin

But we know what kind of scum she can be

I'm not sure what you think you are accomplishing by lying.
Well....wasn't that Ironic......
upload_2017-7-29_13-17-22.png

Still no link to an Obama quote calling McCain a racist as you claimed.........but I admire your twisting and turning.....you are very flexible in that regard.....still not telling the truth, but wonderfully flexible.

YOur willful blindness is noted.

Race Moves to Center Stage

"Obama began his day Wednesday in Springfield, Mo., charging: "Nobody really thinks that Bush or McCain have a real answer for the challenges we face, so what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know, he's not patriotic enough. He's got a funny name. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on those dollar bills, you know. He's risky." "

"Obama began his day Wednesday in Springfield, Mo., charging: "Nobody really thinks that Bush or McCain have a real answer for the challenges we face, so what they're going to try to do is make you scared of me. You know, he's not patriotic enough. He's got a funny name. You know, he doesn't look like all those other presidents on those dollar bills, you know. He's risky." "
FAIL

Now, go back to where Obama called McCain a racist or admit you are lying

Where the accusation of racism there?

FAIL

Now, go back to where Obama called McCain a racist or admit you are lying

For a second, I wondered, is this because the left has misused the word racist to the point they literally don't understand it's real meaning anymore?

Then I remembered how much lying you have been doing today and figured it was just more of that.

I believe he already did, during champaign. - I like people who weren't captured

Where the accusation of racism there?

Where he accused McCain's campaign of racist behavior.

D'uh.

Forum List

Back