Will Trump even get 200 electoral college votes?

Why do you fuckers keep wanting to replace him?

I thought you wanted an easy win, and according to you Trump is finally toast.

Oh, you're absolutely correct.....DO KEEP TRUMP in there !!!!
The point is.....it matters not who we run.....they all get the same dishonest treatment from the media....
So we might as well run somebody that pisses you little shitforbrains off.

What a fucking crybaby. Man up for chrissakes, foreigner.

That's rich.

I was thinking the same shit about disabled reporters, Khan, and Blackliesmatter. You people have more whine than Boone's Farm.

From the party filled with a bunch of world-class whiners.

f4b2a24d96643fe6e6bbcbda7ac1f7fa.png.cf.png

Read a Constitution, dipshit. CONGRESS HAS NO POWER TO PROSECUTE CRIMES. That is an executive branch function. If Obama's FBI refuses to recommend charges against Hillary, and Obama's Justice Department refuses to prosecute her, then the Republicans in Congress CAN DO NOTHING. Again, dipshit, read the United States fucking Constitution before mouthing off your liberal bullshit.

However......

The GOP’s Two-Year Benghazi Investigation Has Finally Ended—With a Shrug
The GOP Benghazi Probe Lasted Two Years, Yet Doesn’t Offer a Single Conclusion

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

No clear wins for GOP at Benghazi hearing

Nope, its a very valid question. why do you think they are exempt from our laws?

Well, obviously you need to learn the definitions of both "rhetorical" and "premise"......

But, will you commit to trump getting 200 ECV???? Yes or No?

So, back to the original question.......Who among you right wingers on here will openly state that Trump will get 200 ECV ???

(and don't change your screen name in November.)

Gee, "silence of the lambs"???

here's a deal for you gnat. If Trump wins you leave this message board forever, if Hillary wins I leave. Deal?

Nah.......I love to give right wing masochists like you what they crave.

Read a Constitution, dipshit. CONGRESS HAS NO POWER TO PROSECUTE CRIMES. That is an executive branch function. If Obama's FBI refuses to recommend charges against Hillary, and Obama's Justice Department refuses to prosecute her, then the Republicans in Congress CAN DO NOTHING. Again, dipshit, read the United States fucking Constitution before mouthing off your liberal bullshit.

However......

The GOP’s Two-Year Benghazi Investigation Has Finally Ended—With a Shrug
The GOP Benghazi Probe Lasted Two Years, Yet Doesn’t Offer a Single Conclusion

House Benghazi Report Finds No New Evidence of Wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/29/us/politics/hillary-clinton-benghazi.html?_r=0

You don't have to remind me about all of the corruption in the Obama Administration.

You see it takes an honest Justice Department to prosecute.

So, back to the original question.......Who among you right wingers on here will openly state that Trump will get 200 ECV ???

(and don't change your screen name in November.)

Gee, "silence of the lambs"???
No......since you're basically talking out of your ass, why would anyone respond to an obvious trolling question.

You don't have to remind me about all of the corruption in the Obama Administration.

So, the GOP house and senate are all part of "the Obama administration"???
Is Gowdy, Ryan, McConnell all a bunch of RINOs.

here's a deal for you gnat. If Trump wins you leave this message board forever, if Hillary wins I leave. Deal?

Nah.......I love to give right wing masochists like you what they crave.

No confidence in your candidate. Not surprising, she is a terrible human being with nothing to offer buy more lies and corruption, besides having serious mental and physical issues.

But that's OK, you can admit your stupidity when Trump crushes her.

these are the same people who said he wouldn't win any primaries.
Yes, all predictions that Trump would go down in flames have been wrong, again and again. The Republicans did all they could, and pulled out all the stops to defeat Trump and could not do it. Why do Democrats think they can do it? Their candidate is far less compelling than any of the Republican candidates Trump has already defeated.

All the Dems had was that POS Hitlery who no one likes at all.

The lefty loons on this board have been saying all along that Trump wouldn't make it in the primaries. Gee. Guess they were wrong.

I have no doubt they can be wrong again.

Anyone who backs Hitlery doesn't give two shits for the country at all.

Bearing in mind that 270 EV are needed to win the presidency, and that 48 states are winner takes all, what are the realistic chances for the narcissistic charlatan, Trump, of even breaking the 200 ECV threshold?

Hillary just shifted campaign staff to Georgia and Arizona as these normally solid republican bastions are leaning toward Clinton. Barely. But even being purple rather than red has significant implications.

Hillary just shifted campaign staff to Georgia and Arizona as these normally solid republican bastions are leaning toward Clinton. Barely. But even being purple rather than red has significant implications.

I heard that Georgia has over 3/4 of million unregistered but eligible voters......If those folks get registered and come out to vote, the peach state may turn blue.
Arizona, with its increasing Hispanic population is at least purplish and may turn blue in a decade or so (throw TX in that same category.)

I heard that Georgia has over 3/4 of million unregistered but eligible voters......If those folks get registered and come out to vote, the peach state may turn blue.
Arizona, with its increasing Hispanic population is at least purplish and may turn blue in a decade or so (throw TX in that same category.)

Hillary currently holds a very narrow lead in both. By shifting campaign staff there she may force the opening of more battle ground states. Demographically, this shouldn't be happening quite yet.

Trump is simply that awful a candidate.

Last edited:
You libs need good poll numbers or half of you won't show up this November. That's how much you despise your own candidate.

Methinks you are projecting. These polls are of likely voters. And they don't look good for Trump.

I doubt Trump could reach 200

150 seems to be about his limit

Forum List

Back