Will Trump ever give a speech on facts? Must he lie 25 hours a day?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The "I'm hearing" guy has got to at some point, give his Nazi nuts some facts on his plans for the country else Hillary is gonna take this. These constant paronoic lies he keeps spewing has got to end. These nuts that attend his rallies, have got to at some point come off the Trump kool aid and get serious about their candidate. Rigged system? Media out to get him? Sex allegations all lies? He's a real business man?.... I mean com'on Nazi nuts is this all you got?
5806752e1b0000df1cef7ddf.jpeg

I know this moron loves attention and you guys give it to him in droves, but at some point wouldn't you nuts just love just for once, some real hard core facts on what the Fuhrer has in store for you?

The "I'm hearing" guy has got to at some point, give his Nazi nuts some facts on his plans for the country else Hillary is gonna take this. These constant paronoic lies he keeps spewing has got to end. These nuts that attend his rallies, have got to at some point come off the Trump kool aid and get serious about their candidate. Rigged system? Media out to get him? Sex allegations all lies? He's a real business man?.... I mean com'on Nazi nuts is this all you got?
5806752e1b0000df1cef7ddf.jpeg

I know this moron loves attention and you guys give it to him in droves, but at some point wouldn't you nuts just love just for once, some real hard core facts on what the Fuhrer has in store for you?
you dont think they are serious about the guy?....you havent been paying attention....

Forum List

Back