Will Trump's Indictment in Georgia cost us the state in 2024? I’m concerned

This is nothing more than Fulton County Negroes being the hateful dimwit assholes that they are.

As a conservative Republican, I am deeply concerned about Trump's indictment in Georgia. This is a major blow to our party and a threat to our chances of winning elections in the future.

Trump's repeated lies about the 2020 election have alienated many voters, and his indictment will only further damage his reputation. This makes it more difficult for us to win over independents and moderate Republicans who are looking for a candidate who they can trust to uphold the rule of law and respect the results of elections.

And let’s not forget the fact that he pressured the governor to cheat and make him the winner in Georgia.

We need to move on from Trump and focus on finding a candidate who can unite our party and win elections in 2024. Trump's behavior is a liability to our party, and we cannot afford to have him on the ballot.

I urge all Republicans to join me in rejecting Trump and his behavior. We need to unite our party and focus on finding a candidate who can win elections in 2024. We cannot afford to have Trump on the ballot.
I guess you just were too doggone lazy to know the History of
Georgia's Stacy Abrams.She more than questioned her 2018
Gubernatorial Race to Jack Kemp.To this day she still refuses
to concede that loss.
She too questioned election tampering.
The fact that you are just a lazy one-sided Politcal
hypocrite is not news.
Stacy Abrams was allowed on the Balllot for 2022 and
again lost.

I guess you just were too doggone lazy to know the History of
Georgia's Stacy Abrams.She more than questioned her 2018
Gubernatorial Race to Jack Kemp.To this day she still refuses
to concede that loss.
She too questioned election tampering.
The fact that you are just a lazy one-sided Politcal
hypocrite is not news.
Stacy Abrams was allowed on the Balllot for 2022 and
again lost.
My point exactly. Stacey Abrams could not have won 2020 because she was an election denier so she was smart enough not to run. Trump is pulling a Stacey.

As a conservative Republican, I am deeply concerned about Trump's indictment in Georgia. This is a major blow to our party and a threat to our chances of winning elections in the future.

Trump's repeated lies about the 2020 election have alienated many voters, and his indictment will only further damage his reputation. This makes it more difficult for us to win over independents and moderate Republicans who are looking for a candidate who they can trust to uphold the rule of law and respect the results of elections.

And let’s not forget the fact that he pressured the governor to cheat and make him the winner in Georgia.

We need to move on from Trump and focus on finding a candidate who can unite our party and win elections in 2024. Trump's behavior is a liability to our party, and we cannot afford to have him on the ballot.

I urge all Republicans to join me in rejecting Trump and his behavior. We need to unite our party and focus on finding a candidate who can win elections in 2024. We cannot afford to have Trump on the ballot.

Georgian Matt Kim begs to differ with you...

download (4).jpeg

I think your State is going blue.
Almost everyone inside the Atlanta perimeter is a dem. Lots of dems moving into Cobb County as well. As areas like Asheville fill up, you're going to have more retiree's moving into the Blue Ridge area, a former hotbed of dumb low end white racists. Really the only areas maintaining solid red within Georgia are the rural SW part, where nobody wants to live anyway. Georgia is definitely trending towards being blue. It's certainly not moving the other direction.

The other day you praised Tim Scott, from South Carolina, who is also a Negro
It's the DA of Fulton County who aggressively saw to it
this Overkill State Indictment of Trump.Basically any Lawyer who
helped counsel Trump.
That D.A. { Fani Willis } is grooming herself for higher office.
Her Fulton County has the worse violence { number of
Homicides and offences } in the state.So why is she
focused like a laser beam on Prosecuting Trump and
associates.Instead of Cleaning up Dodge { Fulton County }
The exact same reason that propelled V.P. Kamala Harris.
Higher Office.Harris clawed her way to higher office in
California. It's catching.Now throughout the land D.A's will
feel emboldened to pull a Harris or a Willis.
" What You Talkin' bout ... Willis ? " -- Different Strokes { TV series }.

It's the DA of Fulton County who aggressively saw to it
this Overkill State Indictment of Trump.Basically any Lawyer who
helped counsel Trump.
That D.A. { Fani Willis } is grooming herself for higher office.
Her Fulton County has the worse violence { number of
Homicides and offences } in the state.So why is she
focused like a laser beam on Prosecuting Trump and
associates.Instead of Cleaning up Dodge { Fulton County }
The exact same reason that propelled V.P. Kamala Harris.
Higher Office.Harris clawed her way to higher office in
California. It's catching.Now throughout the land D.A's will
feel emboldened to pull a Harris or a Willis.
" What You Talkin' bout ... Willis ? " -- Different Strokes { TV series }.
According to Trump, Atlanta is the most violent city in the world. What that has to do with any of this, I have no idea.

My point exactly. Stacey Abrams could not have won 2020 because she was an election denier so she was smart enough not to run. Trump is pulling a Stacey.
She ran last November { 2022 } and lost Doofus.
There was no Governors race in 2020.
You really need to shut yer piehold before blurbing
out yer true I.Q. ... Bubba !

According to Trump, Atlanta is the most violent city in the world. What that has to do with any of this, I have no idea.
Because a D.A. is the one most responsible for seeing to it
a city or county follows the law and the streets are safe
to walk.
Again a nutter Doofus.
Why do a lot of message Board nightowls prefer to
make asses of themself after dark.
Only their nannies know for sure ?

Who do want to win Georgia, Trump or Biden?

Would you vote for Biden over Trump?

Because a D.A. is the one most responsible for seeing to it
a city or county follows the law and the streets are safe
to walk.
Again a nutter Doofus.
Why do a lot of message Board nightowls prefer to
make asses of themself after dark.
Only their nannies know for sure ?
I've been in Atlanta before and walked all over town at all times of the day and night with no weapon. South side and West Side included. Never felt safer. But I get it most of you low end white cowards are too scared to go inside 285.

She ran last November { 2022 } and lost Doofus.
There was no Governors race in 2020.
You really need to shut yer piehold before blurbing
out yer true I.Q. ... Bubba !
The only thing dumber than a Dimtard is a Dimtard who thinks he can pull off looking smart enough to be a conservative.

Forum List

Back