Will Trump's Indictment in Georgia cost us the state in 2024? I’m concerned

I've been in Atlanta before and walked all over town at all times of the day and night with no weapon. South side and West Side included. Never felt safer. But I get it most of you low end white cowards are too scared to go inside 285.
It is wise for "white people" to avoid democrat areas like Atlanta.

It is unwise to go somewhere where the entire population is brainwashed to hate you.

The only thing dumber than a Dimtard is a Dimtard who thinks he can pull off looking smart enough to be a conservative.

It reminds me of the story Little Red Riding Hood where the big bad wolf thought he could fool the little girl by dressing up as somebody she could trust.

It is wise for "white people" to avoid democrat areas like Atlanta.

It is unwise to go somewhere where the entire population is brainwashed to hate you.
I'm white pal. Plenty of whites living in Atlanta proper. Higher end whites, not low end scum whites. But yeah rarely a trump sign and yard after yard with Biden signs during the election. Then you clowns wonder how Biden won Georgia.

I've been in Atlanta before and walked all over town at all times of the day and night with no weapon. South side and West Side included. Never felt safer. But I get it most of you low end white cowards are too scared to go inside 285.
Tell it To duh Judge ... Simpleton personified.
BTW it's past yer bed time.

So if a computer can be hacked, A person can go to court, claiming it was hacked without proving it?

Your position is as follows...

The machines CAN be PROGRAMMED to CHEAT

THAT DOES NOT MATTER

GO AHEAD AND CHEAT

BUT NEVER LET ANYONE CLAIM THERE WAS CHEATING

or something to the extent that...

Yes, the machines can be programmed to cheat, but Brad Raffensparger is just so wonderful that we "know" he didn't cheat... only the pro Trump side would cheat, not the Biden Republican side....

Liar you're just a bullshit RINO and you are the problem with the Republican party. You roll over for and democrat and kiss their shitty asshole
I will never unit with a shit stain like you
The disgusting degenerate lowlife is left as fuck…nobody believes his/her sorry ass…don’t even entertain it for second.

Conservative from Georgia

Apologize to me this instant. I support free markets, small government. And I’m pro life!
Flip the bird.png

You are as "conservative" as Josef Stalin is a Capitalist.
Phony.

Forum List

Back