Will Trump's Indictment in Georgia cost us the state in 2024? I’m concerned

According to CNN, a check of signatures will show a couple of hundred forged signatures.

a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged.
you dumbest of the dumbest fucktards.

that's donald trump's queefery.

Georgia is the one state where Trump actually has video of 3 polling worker illegally opening up boxes of ballots and doing things with them, while no observers were present.

So it is the other way around.
Georgia is the one state Trump has proof on, so should be contrite.
Instead they are attacking.
And that is indefensible.
Georgia needs to have everyone involved with these indictments, investigated.
Sorry Skippy
But I am not engaging in stolen election fantasies

According to CNN, a check of signatures will show a couple of hundred forged signatures.

a real check of the signatures going back in Fulton County you’ll find at least a couple of hundred thousand of forged signatures of people who have been forged.
how did they get the absentee ballots, individually requested by the voter, and mailed to the voter, to forge???

Georgia is the one state where Trump actually has video of 3 polling worker illegally opening up boxes of ballots and doing things with them, while no observers were present.

So it is the other way around.
Georgia is the one state Trump has proof on, so should be contrite.
Instead they are attacking.
And that is indefensible.
Georgia needs to have everyone involved with these indictments, investigated.
Jimminy Cricket rigby!!

That's one of the crimes the Trump enterprise committed!

His minions took the security tape, and cut out 50 different snap shots, and presented them together, in the hearing as a crime being done....

when the full tape reviewed clearly showed that the employee actions in the purposely edited security video tape... were taken out of context to defraud you, and pasted together to appear like it was nefarious actions, when IT ALL WAS NORMAL ELECTION PROCEDURES.

YOU were conned, millions were, by their actions.

what these trump enterprise people did in presenting this doctored security video to the Georgia senators, was a CRIME.

LYING and defaming and threatening and destroying the lives of these two innocent volunteer election workers before Georgia senate, was a crime as well.

Last edited:
As a conservative Republican, I am deeply concerned about Trump's indictment in Georgia. This is a major blow to our party and a threat to our chances of winning elections in the future.

Trump's repeated lies about the 2020 election have alienated many voters, and his indictment will only further damage his reputation. This makes it more difficult for us to win over independents and moderate Republicans who are looking for a candidate who they can trust to uphold the rule of law and respect the results of elections.

And let’s not forget the fact that he pressured the governor to cheat and make him the winner in Georgia.

We need to move on from Trump and focus on finding a candidate who can unite our party and win elections in 2024. Trump's behavior is a liability to our party, and we cannot afford to have him on the ballot.

I urge all Republicans to join me in rejecting Trump and his behavior. We need to unite our party and focus on finding a candidate who can win elections in 2024. We cannot afford to have Trump on the ballot.
You are just full of shit. That's the problem.

As a conservative Republican, I am deeply concerned about Trump's indictment in Georgia. This is a major blow to our party and a threat to our chances of winning elections in the future.

Trump's repeated lies about the 2020 election have alienated many voters, and his indictment will only further damage his reputation. This makes it more difficult for us to win over independents and moderate Republicans who are looking for a candidate who they can trust to uphold the rule of law and respect the results of elections.

And let’s not forget the fact that he pressured the governor to cheat and make him the winner in Georgia.

We need to move on from Trump and focus on finding a candidate who can unite our party and win elections in 2024. Trump's behavior is a liability to our party, and we cannot afford to have him on the ballot.

I urge all Republicans to join me in rejecting Trump and his behavior. We need to unite our party and focus on finding a candidate who can win elections in 2024. We cannot afford to have Trump on the ballot.
Yes it will likely cause YOU LEFTISTS to lose the state so YOU LEFTISTS should be concerned.

Which republican do you think is best for the country in 2024?

There was no lie about the 2020 election. Trump did what Al Gore did in 2000. That’s his right to complain to say the results were not what they should have been.

Our economy is in the gutter right now. Americans are starving. There’s a huge mental health crisis in this country. Joe Biden is not a good president. He is not a good leader for young men and women in this country… as he supports the radical BLM anti-American agenda

Under Trump we had much lower home prices… which are now astronomical. The average price of a home under Biden is over $400,000.

Imagine going up to a Working class American, and saying “don’t support Trump”. They’re gonna say listen man what about the price of gas and the price of homes regardless of who is president???. Clearly the Democrats have done a terrible job with the economy. The Democratic Party isn’t what it used to be but RFK Junior seeks to right those wrongs.

whether Kennedy or Trump that’s what we need. Put country before politics.

There was no lie about the 2020 election. Trump did what Al Gore did in 2000. That’s his right to complain to say the results were not what they should have been.

Our economy is in the gutter right now. Americans are starving. There’s a huge mental health crisis in this country. Joe Biden is not a good president. He is not a good leader for young men and women in this country… as he supports the radical BLM anti-American agenda

Under Trump we had much lower home prices… which are now astronomical. The average price of a home under Biden is over $400,000.

Imagine going up to a Working class American, and saying “don’t support Trump”. They’re gonna say listen man what about the price of gas and the price of homes regardless of who is president???. Clearly the Democrats have done a terrible job with the economy. The Democratic Party isn’t what it used to be but RFK Junior seeks to right those wrongs.

….and Biden’s answer is to give college-educated professionals more disposable income to travel and go to the theater (via student loan forgiveness) while the working class can’t afford two eggs for breakfast anymore.

….and Biden’s answer is to give college-educated professionals more disposable income to travel and go to the theater (via student loan forgiveness) while the working class can’t afford two eggs for breakfast anymore.
Those are good points. I read a little into the Biden inflation reduction act, which is doing nothing for the working class. It does things like give tax credits to homeowners who put solar panels onto their homes. isnt that interesting in an age in American history currently where huge portions of Americans don’t own homes.

There was the mayor of Madison Wisconsin on C-SPAN this morning. She was saying that “Americans should eat less beef to preserve energy”. Wow that’s pretty much all I have to say to that.

to her point and yours. When an American goes out for breakfast and wants to get eggs, toast bacon they’re gonna be paying an astronomical price for that…. many Americans can’t afford that simple pleasure. Things should be done to reverse our bad economy and the Democrats are failing. The current administration has done nothing to help bring down the price of homes, to instill confidence in America. They prop up BLM anti-Americanism.

Ya know what we’re saying Conservative from Georgia<—-which republican do you support for president in 2024?

It seems to many people are indoctrinated and they really need to suffer to wake up. They have voted to retain most of their politicians who have shit on them with an endless diarrhea. And are taken away the toilet paper.

I believe a man who both you and I love should be the Republican nominate. RFK Junior! We must convince him to run as the Republican nominee.

That makes you a moderate liberal.
I guess we all have different definitions, and times change. But there certainly was a time when “liberal Republicans” existed and were a significant force in the party. Perhaps there are still some — hiding out quietly in Maine or New Hampshire, or even in the Deep South. Can’t imagine them still voting for Trump though.

I don’t think “Trump Party” Republicans are in any sense “moderate” or liberal today. On key issues of personal conduct like speaking and acting responsibly, or on the political front showing in action respect for “rule of law” and the Constitution, I also don’t see Trumpsters as “Conservative” at all.

Forum List

Back