Will we ever close the gap between white and blacks???

Hey Sleazeberry, you never did say why you described lonestar_illogic the way you did.

well then if i was gay shouldn't your liberal lips be kissing my ass?

Just like you to shove Dingleberry in other's faces. I doubt you have the ability to do otherwise.

Regards from Rosie

are you off your meds again?

you make no sense

din·gle·ber·ry /ˈdiNGəlˌberē/

Noun 1. vulgar. A particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair. 2. vulgar. A foolish or inept person.

More info - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - The Free Dictionary

You're a two-fer!

Regards from Rosie

Ha! So when confronted with information that doesn't square with your bullshit, you run like a little bitch.

Can't say I'm surprised in the least.

The only little bitch here boy is the one you see in the mirror when you shave every morning. Furthermore, I don't think she read her own site as it states how many of the so called "civilizations" cited owe their prominance in the area, note IN THE AREA, meaning they were Great Civilizations only comnpared to their stone aged neighbors,, to their relationship and trade with the Arabs.

Awwww... Twinky, you're crying!

What's worse is that you're rationalizing, and doing so pathetically and transparently.

"IN THE AREA" as you put it in your bumblefuck manner, is irrelevant to the fact that they were, indeed, 'Great Civilizations'.

The Romans had similar neighbors. So did the Greeks. Etc....

Please be less fucking stupid.

Great? Your idea of great must be like Linus' idea of the "Great" Pumpkin. There where no "Great" negroid african civilizations plain and simple.

Just like you to shove Dingleberry in other's faces. I doubt you have the ability to do otherwise.

Regards from Rosie

are you off your meds again?

you make no sense

din·gle·ber·ry /ˈdiNGəlˌberē/

Noun 1. vulgar. A particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair. 2. vulgar. A foolish or inept person.

More info - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - The Free Dictionary

You're a two-fer!

Regards from Rosie

is that all you got you old hag?

Last edited:
The only little bitch here boy is the one you see in the mirror when you shave every morning. Furthermore, I don't think she read her own site as it states how many of the so called "civilizations" cited owe their prominance in the area, note IN THE AREA, meaning they were Great Civilizations only comnpared to their stone aged neighbors,, to their relationship and trade with the Arabs.

What's worse is that you're rationalizing, and doing so pathetically and transparently.

"IN THE AREA" as you put it in your bumblefuck manner, is irrelevant to the fact that they were, indeed, 'Great Civilizations'.

Great? Your idea of great must be like Linus' idea of the "Great" Pumpkin. There where no "Great" negroid african civilizations plain and simple.

Great Zimbabwe: An African empire | The Zimbabwe Situation - Zimbabwe News updated daily

"People used a racist approach to prove that Africans lacked the ingenuity to develop this
type of architecture."

....and they still are.

Regards from Rosie

Who? lonestar_illogical? What makes you say that? :confused:

Btw, everyone already knows you're a racist loser. You don't have to try so hard to convince people.

you are the pissy little troll that got banned from the other forum

outed

A) Don't know what you're talking about.
B) Don't care.
C) Why won't you answer my question? Why would you describe lonestar_illogical that way?

you are the same troll that got banned from PF

same exaact verbiage

" racist coward"

that is you little troll

Great Zimbabwe: An African empire | The Zimbabwe Situation - Zimbabwe News updated daily

"People used a racist approach to prove that Africans lacked the ingenuity to develop this
type of architecture."

....and they still are.

Regards from Rosie
Oh come on Rosie! Why don't you tell us about the west Africans who built mighty ships to cross the Atlantic and bequeath the Olmec civilization on Central America long before Columbus sailed the ocean blue as you posted in another thread?

This is what apparently those with a Master's in Urban Education (Rosie) feed to urban "educated" children in the United States. If you live in urban areas and you don't want your kids to be brainwashed with lunacy, get them the hell out! Home school if you must, but get them the hell out!

type of architecture."

....and they still are.

Regards from Rosie
Oh come on Rosie! Why don't you tell us about the west Africans who built mighty ships to cross the Atlantic and bequeath the Olmec civilization on Central America long before Columbus sailed the ocean blue as you posted in another thread?

This is what apparently those with a Master's in Urban Education (Rosie) feed to urban "educated" children in the United States. If you live in urban areas and you don't want your kids to be brainwashed with lunacy, get them the hell out! Home school if you must, but get them the hell out!

And an International Relations degree must endow the recipient with a massive amount of degree envy since you just cannot stop spewing such jealousy.

Besides being unable to refute any of what I have posted. The Ouachita do indeed have a restoration claim ongoing; so much for any of your objections.

Your opinion almost counts less than Dingleberry's; he is, in fact, utterly worthless.

Regards from Rosie

type of architecture."

....and they still are.

Regards from Rosie

And an International Relations degree must endow the recipient with a massive amount of degree envy since you just cannot stop spewing such jealousy.

Besides being unable to refute any of what I have posted. The Ouachita do indeed have a restoration claim ongoing; so much for any of your objections.

Your opinion almost counts less than Dingleberry's; he is, in fact, utterly worthless.

Regards from Rosie

butt hurt much Rosie? :eusa_boohoo:

:D

Regards from Rosie

butt hurt much Rosie? :eusa_boohoo:

:D

To have less to offer the board than Meathead really takes some doing. I am baffled as to how you accomplish it - but you undeniably do, Dangly Fecal Matter.

Regards from Rosie

This is what Rosie believes::D

The Ancient Ones, the first Washitaws, were Africans — "a highly intelligent race of shipbuilders, masonry [sic], a tribe of Israel, black and bushy-headed" — who crossed the Atlantic and made their way to what is now northern Louisiana. They built octagonal mounds, and traded "via the ships of Shitta."

The empress explains the derivation of their name like this: "Ware-shittinwood or water-shitta-washita — now Washitaw."

Actually, there were some Washitaw here even before the Africans arrived, the empress says, dating to when all the continents of the world were one. Their lands — the lands of all the earth — were known by the indigenous term "Mu."

"Are you aware that you are from Mu?" the empress writes in the January 1999 Washitaw Post. "Are you aware that your beginning was with Queen Mu? She was actually Empress Moo."

And the Cattle Said 'Muu'
Confused? "Muu is the name taught to all nations by the Creator," Goston explains in We are the Washitaw. "All over the planet, the cattle teach the same name, Muu. ... We are in a land called Muu, thus we are the Muurs. ... We are the Ancient Ones."

Further proof of this hidden history lies in the fact that an "Egyptian" city was discovered in 1909 in the Grand Canyon. "No one need wonder why the Grand Canyon had to be flooded by the U.S. federal agencies," writes the empress.

Goston's particular beef with the United States — aside from its "racist and sexist psychopathic" nature — goes back to the Louisiana Purchase. Unknown to conventional history, the empress says, her 30 years of research have turned up a vital fact: Napoleon actually sold only "the streets of New Orleans and a military barracks."

The rest of the Purchase land, she says, was stolen from the Washitaw. And she's doing something about it: She's filed an $80 quadrillion claim against the U.S.

"There's no such thing as the United States of America," Her Highness said. "The U.S.A. never purchased any land and the Washitaws never granted them any. ... They're just the people that came to dinner and stayed."

From the Southern Poverty Law Center no less.

Washitaw Nation Comes Under Investigation | Southern Poverty Law Center

This woman may be educating your child!:confused:

This is what Rosie believes::D

The Ancient Ones, the first Washitaws, were Africans — "a highly intelligent race of shipbuilders, masonry [sic], a tribe of Israel, black and bushy-headed" — who crossed the Atlantic and made their way to what is now northern Louisiana. They built octagonal mounds, and traded "via the ships of Shitta."

The empress explains the derivation of their name like this: "Ware-shittinwood or water-shitta-washita — now Washitaw."

Actually, there were some Washitaw here even before the Africans arrived, the empress says, dating to when all the continents of the world were one. Their lands — the lands of all the earth — were known by the indigenous term "Mu."

"Are you aware that you are from Mu?" the empress writes in the January 1999 Washitaw Post. "Are you aware that your beginning was with Queen Mu? She was actually Empress Moo."

And the Cattle Said 'Muu'
Confused? "Muu is the name taught to all nations by the Creator," Goston explains in We are the Washitaw. "All over the planet, the cattle teach the same name, Muu. ... We are in a land called Muu, thus we are the Muurs. ... We are the Ancient Ones."

Further proof of this hidden history lies in the fact that an "Egyptian" city was discovered in 1909 in the Grand Canyon. "No one need wonder why the Grand Canyon had to be flooded by the U.S. federal agencies," writes the empress.

Goston's particular beef with the United States — aside from its "racist and sexist psychopathic" nature — goes back to the Louisiana Purchase. Unknown to conventional history, the empress says, her 30 years of research have turned up a vital fact: Napoleon actually sold only "the streets of New Orleans and a military barracks."

The rest of the Purchase land, she says, was stolen from the Washitaw. And she's doing something about it: She's filed an $80 quadrillion claim against the U.S.

"There's no such thing as the United States of America," Her Highness said. "The U.S.A. never purchased any land and the Washitaws never granted them any. ... They're just the people that came to dinner and stayed."

From the Southern Poverty Law Center no less.

Washitaw Nation Comes Under Investigation | Southern Poverty Law Center

This woman may be educating your child!:confused:

Confuzzled easily aren't you. Poor Liberal Fartist.

I keep pointing you in the correct direction but you insist on the Scientology type crap above. You a follower of Brother Tom Cruise? You get stuck on stoopid easy enuff.

Here again is the correct spelling and the correct area of restoration claim:

http://www.ouachitariver.org/
briefhistory.htm

And that is the last time you'll be corrected. I can diagnose "psychological perseverance" ...it is part of the studies for the degree you covet so.

Regards from Rosie

Here it is Rosie, your quote, your link (48th post this thread):

Excerpts:

Descendants of Ancient Africans in Recent America

In many parts of the Americas today, there are still people of African Negritic racial backgrounds who continue to exist either blended into the larger African-Americas population or are parts of separate, indigenous groups living on their own lands with their own unique culture and languages.

One such example is the Washitaw Nation who owned about one million square miles of the former Louisiana Territories, (see www.Hotep.org), but who now own only about 70,000 acres of all their former territory. The regaining of their lands from the U.S. was a long process which concluded partially in 1991, when they won the right to their lands in a U.S. court.

The Black Californian broke up as a nation during the late 1800's after many years of war with the Spanish invaders of the South West, with Mexico and with the U.S. The blended into the Black population of California and their descendants still exist among the millions of Black Californians of today.

and

The above mentioned Blacks of precolumbian origins are not Blacks wo mixed with the Mongoloid Indian population as occurred during the time of slavery. They were Blacks who were in some cases on their lands before the southward migrations of the Mongoloid Native Americans. In many cases, these Blacks had established civilizations in the Americas thousands of years ago.

I couldn't make this stuff up.

Rosie, I really doubt you have a master's at anything. I refuse to believe that any accredited educational institution would confer any kind of recognition to someone that dingy. I mean including even Urban Education.

Last edited:

And, yet again, you rationalize like a child, desperately trying to parse words to run away from facts that contradict you.

Yes, there were great civilizations if sub-saharan blacks, and no amount of moaning and bitching from you will change that.

Must suck to live in fear like a little bitch like you do.

"IN THE AREA"! Classic!

Here it is Rosie, your quote, your link (48th post this thread):

Excerpts:

Descendants of Ancient Africans in Recent America

In many parts of the Americas today, there are still people of African Negritic racial backgrounds who continue to exist either blended into the larger African-Americas population or are parts of separate, indigenous groups living on their own lands with their own unique culture and languages.

One such example is the Washitaw Nation who owned about one million square miles of the former Louisiana Territories, (see www.Hotep.org), but who now own only about 70,000 acres of all their former territory. The regaining of their lands from the U.S. was a long process which concluded partially in 1991, when they won the right to their lands in a U.S. court.

The Black Californian broke up as a nation during the late 1800's after many years of war with the Spanish invaders of the South West, with Mexico and with the U.S. The blended into the Black population of California and their descendants still exist among the millions of Black Californians of today.

and

The above mentioned Blacks of precolumbian origins are not Blacks wo mixed with the Mongoloid Indian population as occurred during the time of slavery. They were Blacks who were in some cases on their lands before the southward migrations of the Mongoloid Native Americans. In many cases, these Blacks had established civilizations in the Americas thousands of years ago.

I couldn't make this stuff up.

Rosie, I really doubt you have a master's at anything. I refuse to believe that any accredited educational institution would confer any kind of recognition to someone that
dingy. I mean including even Urban Education.

You can quote it but can't refute it....so who cares what you think about it? Dunno what is so threatening to you about pre-Columbian black populations in the Americas; but I suggest that you get over it.

Again...you would think you could cut and paste a refutation, but no.

Oh, wait! Stormfront called and they want your dumbsss back there! Hurry, hurry!

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back