Will we ever close the gap between white and blacks???

But you expect people to believe you do?
I do not expect people to believe me who think that west Africans voyaged across the ocean to found a more significant civilization than ever existed in West Africa. I do not expect that of anyone who believes goofy sites like the ones you and Rosie provided.

Finally, it is more than a bit insulting to suggest that the indigenous people of the new world could not have developed a civilization interdependent of diffusion, especially from West Africa for Christ's sake.

You're avoiding the question. Do you expect people to believe that you have a Master's Degree?
You asked and I told you the truth, so I can't bring myself to care, to tell you the truth once again.

I will tell you one thing an education does though. It makes you better able to distinguish between fact and bull shit. I realize that you and Rosie would not be aware of this.

I do not expect people to believe me who think that west Africans voyaged across the ocean to found a more significant civilization than ever existed in West Africa. I do not expect that of anyone who believes goofy sites like the ones you and Rosie provided.

Finally, it is more than a bit insulting to suggest that the indigenous people of the new world could not have developed a civilization interdependent of diffusion, especially from West Africa for Christ's sake.

You're avoiding the question. Do you expect people to believe that you have a Master's Degree?
You asked and I told you the truth, so I can't bring myself to care, to tell you the truth once again.

I will tell you one thing an education does though. It makes you better able to distinguish between fact and bull shit. I realize that you and Rosie would not be aware of this.

You "will tell" about this, so you DO expect people to believe you are educated then? Why even bring it up if you don't care? Or are you trying to say that only Internaitonal Relations counts as "an education"?

Did you read the section on Linguistic similarities? Do you have contrary evidence or a source that refutes this? I'd be interested in reading it.

I don't see why anyone would take this topic personally other than the racists who are very insecure about their own irrational positions and BS stormfronty 'science.'

It's amusing that you speak of " BS stormfronty 'science'" given that this is precisely what you offer.

Tell us, what are Barton's credentials? (seminary) What peer reviewed journals can I find his claims in? In fact, other than on the Internet, where can I find his claims at all?

Did you read the section on Linguistic similarities? Do you have contrary evidence or a source that refutes this? I'd be interested in reading it.

I don't see why anyone would take this topic personally other than the racists who are very insecure about their own irrational positions and BS stormfronty 'science.'

It's amusing that you speak of " BS stormfronty 'science'" given that this is precisely what you offer.

Tell us, what are Barton's credentials? (seminary) What peer reviewed journals can I find his claims in? In fact, other than on the Internet, where can I find his claims at all?

Never met the guy. I'm not his rep or his cheerleader. Did he steal your lunch money as a kid or something? Can you refute the points raised or not? Again, why the hell would this be personal unless one had an agenda to defend? I don't suppose any posters here are Olmecs defending the family honor or some such thing. It's just a question of history, anthropology, archaeology, etc. Why all the emotion and defensiveness over this?

Precisely. Being educated means it is easy to point out that in this thread you have offered nothing but bullshyte. One Wiki link to a weird offshoot....your specialty? Color every intelligent reader unimpressed.

Recognizing that you brought nothing but your own half-assed BS to this thread doesn't take college.

Regards from Rosie

I would be interested. Do you have a link, and by that I mean not a bat shit crazy Rosie/Unka? type link?

Sure;

BBC News | Sci/Tech | 'First Americans were Australian'
Interesting, but I remain skeptical. One would think that the Polynesians, who were incredible seafarers, would be the ones to complete such a journey.

I googled this article, which is non-committal, but allows for the possibility of such a connection.

53. Relatives in South America

Last edited:
Never met the guy. I'm not his rep or his cheerleader.

So you just hold random people on the internet up as "experts" with no knowledge of them?

Did he steal your lunch money as a kid or something? Can you refute the points raised or not?

Can you prove I'm not superman, sparky?

Look, you are being a fucking moron. Barton is a "Christian Identity" Black pastor in the vein of Jeremiah Wright. He has no background in anthropology and threw up his website to create a false sense of achievement.

I don't need to prove that Barton has no evidence - YOU have to support your stupid claims by providing evidence. Anyone who made it to high school understand that the burden of proof lies with the one making a claim.

Again, why the hell would this be personal unless one had an agenda to defend? I don't suppose any posters here are Olmecs defending the family honor or some such thing. It's just a question of history, anthropology, archaeology, etc. Why all the emotion and defensiveness over this?

Personal?

You are posting bullshit from a known fraud and are reacting when others point out that this is fraud.

Did Old Rocks highjack your account or something?

So you just hold random people on the internet up as "experts" with no knowledge of them?

I don't think I held him up as anything. Did you see me describe him as an "expert"? (you know what quotation marks are for, right?) I found a link that presented some interesting information and then you threw a big-time hissy fit.

Look, you are being a fucking moron. Barton is a "Christian Identity" Black pastor in the vein of Jeremiah Wright. He has no background in anthropology and threw up his website to create a false sense of achievement.

Ok, he's not my cousin or anything. Provide a link showing him as a demon with horns and all if you like. It's neither here nor there to me, and you don't have to get so worked up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30GD25un0XQ]Big Whoop, Wanna Fight About It? - YouTube[/ame]

Did he steal your lunch money as a kid or something? Can you refute the points raised or not?

Can you prove I'm not superman, sparky?

I don't need to prove that Barton has no evidence - YOU have to support your stupid claims by providing evidence. Anyone who made it to high school understand that the burden of proof lies with the one making a claim.

Again, why the hell would this be personal unless one had an agenda to defend? I don't suppose any posters here are Olmecs defending the family honor or some such thing. It's just a question of history, anthropology, archaeology, etc. Why all the emotion and defensiveness over this?

Personal?

You are posting bullshit from a known fraud and are reacting when others point out that this is fraud.

Did Old Rocks highjack your account or something?

Chew on the references at the bottom here. Barton is not among them. This is not new news, Uncredible:

Africans Came Before Columbus - Evidence of Africans in Ancient America

Regards from Rosie

I don't need to prove that Barton has no evidence - YOU have to support your stupid claims by providing evidence. Anyone who made it to high school understand that the burden of proof lies with the one

Um, yeah, the thing is I didn't make any claims. Take a deep breath and calm down. I'm not defending a position, just discussing a topic. This seems like something very personal and important to you, so do you have some sources or information to the contrary you'd like to present? Just as a matter of intellectual curiosity?

Stop grinding your teeth and relax, Mr. Furious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKeTSR1yYfY]Mystery Men (7/10) Movie CLIP - Confronting Casanova (1999) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

I expect people would believe him as much as they believe you.

Personally, I haven't seen Meathead start making shit up out of thin air with no way in hell to prove it.

Can't say the same about you however.

You like to answer questions that were NOT put to you, don't you boy? You're kind of slutty, huh?

Well, I guess you want me to ask you what "making shit up out of thin air" you are talking about, so go ahead and explain. Ah, but you knew I would say that because you can read people's thoughts!

Well this is an open forum. So it kind of makes it easy to respond to whatever I want.

Please don't play dumb. You know damn well the unprovable bullshit you made up. And you're right I did expect you to question it and deny it. After all it's what dishonest people do.

Now tell us again how you know that none of them (Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg, Marc Rich, Ty Warner, Ted Turner, Steve Jobs) spewed idiotic racist nonsense about which peoples are more intelligent than others? And how you know that none of them demanded endlessly that the only sign of a developed people was an advanced degree in Physics or Engineering and then cowered from discussing their own educational backgrounds? And how you know that they all directed their considerable energies towards making their own success instead of obsessiing over their fear of people who look somewhat superficially different from themselves?

Polynesians could sail and populate all outlying Pacific Islands but Africans couldn't handle this:

olmecs4.jpg

Yeah, right.....only if you are stuck in WE: White Exceptionalism. Only whites could have done these voyages (even though Polynesians sailed more vast distances).

Being stuck on WE makes you WE-tarded.

Regards from Rosie

Polynesians could sail and populate all outlying Pacific Islands but Africans couldn't handle this:

olmecs4.jpg

Yeah, right.....only if you are stuck in WE: White Exceptionalism. Only whites could have done these voyages (even though Polynesians sailed more vast distances).

Regards from Rosie

Polynesians are white?

ROFL

You Stormfront types are a real hoot.

553px-Troy_Polamalu-vsRams-Dec-20-07.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^White guy

Last edited:

olmecs4.jpg

Regards from Rosie

Polynesians are white?

ROFL

You Stormfront types are a real hoot.

553px-Troy_Polamalu-vsRams-Dec-20-07.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^White guy

That is my point, dickwad! Polynesians could obviously populate the Pacific.....but even with currents in their favor Africans couldn't make a shorter crossing than Columbus.

That is what is meant by White Execptionalism....despite all evidence only whites could do an Atlantic crossing.

Wrong.

Now how about the not Barton archaeological references? Nothing? Ya got nothing Uncredible?

Regards from Rosie

I expect people would believe him as much as they believe you.

Personally, I haven't seen Meathead start making shit up out of thin air with no way in hell to prove it.

Can't say the same about you however.

You like to answer questions that were NOT put to you, don't you boy? You're kind of slutty, huh?

Well, I guess you want me to ask you what "making shit up out of thin air" you are talking about, so go ahead and explain. Ah, but you knew I would say that because you can read people's thoughts!

Well this is an open forum. So it kind of makes it easy to respond to whatever I want.

Please don't play dumb. You know damn well the unprovable bullshit you made up. And you're right I did expect you to question it and deny it. After all it's what dishonest people do.

Now tell us again how you know that none of them (Bill Gates, Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg, Marc Rich, Ty Warner, Ted Turner, Steve Jobs) spewed idiotic racist nonsense about which peoples are more intelligent than others? And how you know that none of them demanded endlessly that the only sign of a developed people was an advanced degree in Physics or Engineering and then cowered from discussing their own educational backgrounds? And how you know that they all directed their considerable energies towards making their own success instead of obsessiing over their fear of people who look somewhat superficially different from themselves?

Really? This is what you're going with, Tex? Wow. That reek of desperation is really getting rank now.

:lol:

Really? This is what you're going with, Tex? Wow. That reek of desperation is really getting rank now.

:lol:

Are you going to deny making this shit up?

Forum List

Back