Will we ever close the gap between white and blacks???

You're just boring at this point, lonestar_illogical.

Typical deflection tactic. Saul Alinsky would be proud.

Why not stay on topic? Oh but that would require some level of intelligence on your part and we both know that's not possible.

You're just boring at this point, lonestar_illogical.

Why not stay on topic? Oh but that would require some level of intelligence on your part and we both know that's not possible.

What topic? You were just demonstrating your inability to use and understand the English language.

Figures you wouldn't know the topic. After all you're just here to troll and hurl insults.

Where is there an expert in International Relations when you need one?
Right here, but I'm apt to think your problem is human relations. Good luck with that.

No, we need your highly practical skills. Ready, go!
Perhaps I can adjust it to you, but bear with me now. Usually, there is precious little that can be done with polarized positions, but most states, with the exception of North Korea, realize that it is not in their interest to automatically propagate insults.

Unless countries are all powerful, which is almost unheard of in international politics, they have to resolve to establish a position from which to negotiate. Only pedantic children would consider insulting others at this point. This is exactly why a previous China led by idiots suffered for so many years with and after their "cultural revolution". There is a heavy price for self-righteousness.

Lesson one, although you may deeply believe in something, it is not as important in moderating your beliefs for practical matters as gaining power.

In many ways countries are like people. But I can see I'm most likely wasting my time here.

Good luck.

What topic? You were just demonstrating your inability to use and understand the English language.

Figures you wouldn't know the topic. After all you're just here to troll and hurl insults.

I know the only topic you've been going on and on about for the past several pages, lonebraincell_illogic.

Right here, but I'm apt to think your problem is human relations. Good luck with that.

No, we need your highly practical skills. Ready, go!
Perhaps I can adjust it to you, but bear with me now. Usually, there is precious little that can be done with polarized positions, but most states, with the exception of North Korea, realize that it is not in their interest to automatically propagate insults. .

Are you saying North Korea is the only state that propagates insults? Really?

How do we make the black population as smart as the white population? That's the question at hand for the sake of our country.

We cannot provide to them that which they deny to themselves and that is a family. Mom and dad and kids. The family unit is key.

it must be something to do with his buck teeth and slanted JAP eyes

Who? lonestar_illogical? What makes you say that? :confused:

Btw, everyone already knows you're a racist loser. You don't have to try so hard to convince people.

you are the pissy little troll that got banned from the other forum

outed

Unkotare is GAY? <gasp>

BTW it is very poor form to involuntarily out anyone else of your own orientation.

Regards from Rosie

Btw, everyone already knows you're a racist loser. You don't have to try so hard to convince people.

outed

Unkotare is GAY? <gasp>

BTW it is very poor form to involuntarily out anyone else of your own orientation.

Regards from Rosie

well then if i was gay shouldn't your liberal lips be kissing my ass?

outed

Unkotare is GAY? <gasp>

Regards from Rosie

well then if i was gay shouldn't your liberal lips be kissing my ass?

Just like you to shove Dingleberry in other's faces. I doubt you have the ability to do otherwise.

Regards from Rosie

it must be something to do with his buck teeth and slanted JAP eyes

outed

A) Don't know what you're talking about.
B) Don't care.
C) Why won't you answer my question? Why would you describe lonestar_illogical that way?

Forum List

Back