Will White Privilege End Affirmative Action?

What’s your point? Are you calling Frederick Douglas a liar?
In case you didn’t know it, Frederick Dougless is deceased.

I’m addressing your inaccurate perception of history, which you really have no excuse for, living in a world where abundant information is available at no cost.

In case you didn’t know it, Frederick Dougless is deceased.

I’m addressing your inaccurate perception of history, which you really have no excuse for, living in a world where abundant information is available at no cost.
DBE345F1-7CDA-4477-B8CF-276BC61CAA37.jpeg
Stop calling black leaders liars heheh

🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️
Am I shocked no.. call everyone a liar you disagree with.. learn how to lose gracefully
There is nothing graceful about your blatant misrepresentation of historical facts.

Learn how to post accurate history, and that will absolve you from being a liar.

There is nothing graceful about your blatant misrepresentation of historical facts.

Learn how to post accurate history, and that will absolve you from being a liar.
Is this fake to? In Brazil? Blacks having a good time ?

Attachments

• 191DAAEE-8F85-4FA8-AA8D-D28175BD3902.jpeg
    191DAAEE-8F85-4FA8-AA8D-D28175BD3902.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 27D49F34-F8F1-47D8-8D2F-152A158E1B0B.jpeg
    27D49F34-F8F1-47D8-8D2F-152A158E1B0B.jpeg
    156 KB · Views: 17
  • 385D8B05-5CD7-4F17-8A4E-573A6497E274.jpeg
    385D8B05-5CD7-4F17-8A4E-573A6497E274.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 19
  • C37DB9AF-3CC3-4530-BE0A-E8A7E3A2393B.jpeg
    C37DB9AF-3CC3-4530-BE0A-E8A7E3A2393B.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 24
Is this fake to? In Brazil? Blacks having a good time ?
I see no blacks in your “picture show”. You appear to like piictures more than actual words that can be verified.

I was like that as well......until I was about 8 years old.

What’s next? Flashcards and crayon drawings?

I see no blacks in your “picture show”. You appear to like piictures more than actual words that can be verified.

I was like that as well......until I was about 8 years old.

What’s next? Flashcards and crayon drawings?
Well they are poc .. sorry not black.. how do you feel about people of color celebrating confederacy every year lol

Well they are poc .. sorry not black.. how do you feel about people of color celebrating confederacy every year lol
Those that do, are free to do so if they wish. "People of color" are not a monolith that all subscribe to the same beliefs.

I do not care one way or another, as it does not affect me personally.

Those that do, are free to do so if they wish. "People of color" are not a monolith that all subscribe to the same beliefs.

I do not care one way or another, as it does not affect me personally.
Except Fredrick Douglas

Except Fredrick Douglas
For the record, Frederick Douglas has been deceased since 1895.

But feel free to post a verified fact that Frederick Douglass publically celebrated the confederacy by waving a confederate flag.

For the record, Frederick Douglas has been deceased since 1895.

But feel free to post a verified fact that Frederick Douglass publically celebrated the confederacy by waving a confederate flag.
Frederick Douglass Wrote he preferred the company of a average southerner, then the elite northerner. How do take that information if the men of the south were proud confederate culture?
Have you ever thought you have been lied to in your schooling?

Frederick Douglass Wrote he preferred the company of a average southerner, then the elite northerner. How do take that information if the men of the south were proud confederate culture?
Have you ever thought you have been lied to in your schooling?
Frederick Douglas also made the following statement:

I have no love for America, as such,” “I have no patriotism. I have no country.”

As far as school goes, anyone who attended a public school in America in the 1950's, was likely taught some romanticized, fictionalized history.

Whether we allow it to become our truth is up to the individual.

I chose not to.

Frederick Douglas also made the following statement:

I have no love for America, as such,” “I have no patriotism. I have no country.”

As far as school goes, anyone who attended a public school in America in the 1950's, was likely taught some romanticized, fictionalized history.

Whether we allow it to become our truth is up to the individual.

I chose not to.
Fake quote

Fake quote
Sorry to burst your bubble and your idealistic love fest with Frederick Douglas, however he made that statement in 1847 upon returning to America after being gone for 19 months to the British Isles.

Now, you are welcomed to attempt to prove that he did not.

I won't hold my breath.

Shocker IM2 defending discrimination that benefits his own kin but not others

Hahahha

Fuck you ******

Will White Privilege End Affirmative Action?​

Or will the fact that it isn’t needed anymore end it?

Affirmative Action was never supposed to be a forever thing.

Forum List

Back