Will White Privilege End Affirmative Action?

Yes his words do live on, as they should.

It is also unfortunate that his words and their actual meaning are currently being used for convenience and taken out of context by those like you.

If he was alive today, you would likely view him as inferior.

He would certainly not be aligned with your sentiment of

“God Bless the Confederacy”
08FD5919-EC54-4400-8728-3F1FC180EA02.jpeg
735CB600-2E9C-4D5F-929F-09BA38A0C440.jpeg

Whatever. You are quite “Special”, and have obviously worked very diligently towards creating your own personal belief system and alternate history.

And I acknowledge that.

In a non complimentary way.
I love America, I love stonewall Jackson, I love Lee.. these are great American men.. they should be cherished and we should learn their history. It’s part of my American culture.. lying about the civil is treason.

I love America, I love stonewall Jackson, I love Lee.. these are great American men.. they should be cherished and we should learn their history. It’s part of my American culture.. lying about the civil is treason.
Their "history" is well documented, and despised by those who opposed slavery.

They were not "heroes" at all.

You likely also love George Wallace and Lester Maddox.

Their "history" is well documented, and despised by those who opposed slavery.

They were not "heroes" at all.

You likely also love George Wallace and Lester Maddox.
They fought to defend the southern land from invaders.
gerorge Wallace wife receive the most votes from blacks in Selma Alabama

Your narrative just doesn’t add up just end it. Stop your content for American citizens

They fought to defend the southern land from invaders.
gerorge Wallace wife receive the most votes from blacks in Selma Alabama

Your narrative just doesn’t add up just end it. Stop your content for American citizens

"They" fought to preserve slavery...an institution that Frederick Douglas sought to end.

As far as George Wallace, he promoted Jim Crow segregation.

When he ended up paralyzed and in a wheelchair, he suddenly ended up "loving" Black people.

And some were actually stupid enough to forgive him for his past sentiments.

And exactly how does one have "content" for American citizens?

I'm an American citizen and no one has "content" for me.

SMGDH.

"They" fought to preserve slavery...an institution that Frederick Douglas sought to end.

As far as George Wallace, he promoted Jim Crow segregation.

When he ended up paralyzed and in a wheelchair, he suddenly ended up "loving" Black people.

And some were actually stupid enough to forgive him for his past sentiments.
Free blacks fought for the confederacy. Slavery was ending.
geroge Wallace said schools should be segregated, blacks today say the same thing they kick whites out of their “space” lol
Geroge Wallace wife won the black vote in Selma.

Free blacks fought for the confederacy. Slavery was ending.
geroge Wallace said schools should be segregated, blacks today say the same thing they kick whites out of their “space” lol
Geroge Wallace wife won the black vote in Selma.

Wallace supported Jim Crow policies, and had to be forced to comply with desegregation. Slavery was forced to an end due the outcome of the Civil War. Confederacy sympathizers like you cannot seem to grasp the reality that the Confederacy no longer exists.

Furthermore....

Black men were not legally allowed to serve as combat soldiers in the Confederate Army--they were cooks, teamsters, and manual laborers. ... In Official Records, no Confederate officer has ever referenced having black soldiers under his command nor in his unit.

This is America no one cares about you, you think because I’m white I’m treated differently? Lol you have no understanding what this country is about.
Blacks did well before welfare. They destroyed them selves welfare was set to return them to slavery. It’s worked.. try to speak out against democrats.

I have most likely lived in this country far longer than you have.

No one cares about me except my family which is how it should be.

And I don't care about anyone except them.

It is what I expect, and it is what I give in return, to everybody.

If you are personally treated "differently" it is most likely because of the lack of intelligence and abject ignorance that you display.

I don't care what race, creed or color you are.

Stupid comes in all shapes, sizes and shades.

And just to correct you, yet again, welfare was generally NOT available to black people when it was initially implemented.

And as I've told you multiple times before, I do not support nor endorse ANY politician or political party.

Lol HELLO MCFLY! He witnessed the civil war this shit wasn’t in Afghanistan lol
Black men took up arms against the union as free men and also was paid more then union blacks

Are you fucking retarded? Frederick Douglass was nowhere NEAR the front lines, so there is no way he could know that there were Confederate Black Soldiers, which there certainly weren't.

The Civil War was about one thing and one thing only, keeping blacks in their place. You don't give them guns if you want to keep them in their place.

Wallace supported Jim Crow policies, and had to be forced to comply with desegregation. Slavery was forced to an end due the outcome of the Civil War. Confederacy sympathizers like you cannot seem to grasp the reality that the Confederacy no longer exists.

Furthermore....

Black men were not legally allowed to serve as combat soldiers in the Confederate Army--they were cooks, teamsters, and manual laborers. ... In Official Records, no Confederate officer has ever referenced having black soldiers under his command nor in his unit.
George Wallace was gov of a state that had Jim Crow laws implemented by democrats.. Wallace left the democrat party, he wasn’t a fan of all that shit. Why isn’t the national guard called in today to enforce desegregation? Blacks are kicking whites out.. lol slavery was ending.. the whole point of Kansas was reparations for black slaves give them land. Abe said no

I have most likely lived in this country far longer than you have.

No one cares about me except my family which is how it should be.

And I don't care about anyone except them.

It is what I expect, and it is what I give in return, to everybody.

If you are personally treated "differently" it is most likely because of the lack of intelligence and abject ignorance that you display.

I don't care what race, creed or color you are.

Stupid comes in all shapes, sizes and shades.

And just to correct you, yet again, welfare was generally NOT available to black people when it was initially implemented.

And as I've told you multiple times before, I do not support nor endorse ANY politician or political party.
Ok word salad
Btw calling somebody stupid because they know the reason why the black community was destroyed and can prove it.. isn’t the way you should go on in life

Last edited:
Are you fucking retarded? Frederick Douglass was nowhere NEAR the front lines, so there is no way he could know that there were Confederate Black Soldiers, which there certainly weren't.

The Civil War was about one thing and one thing only, keeping blacks in their place. You don't give them guns if you want to keep them in their place.
You keep calling Fredrick Douglas a liar and calling others racist 🤣🤣 and of course they had guns
1DD4CAFF-BD6D-4802-87D5-38F51B154326.jpeg

Last edited:
How is fixing a problem "blaming" anyone. the problem is we aren't talking about past ills, we are talking about current effects of those past ills.

To a degree, yes. For a very long time, Asians have been held up as the "Model Minority". Forgetting that the Asian-American experience is nothing like the African American experience. they weren't brought over in chains, they mostly voluntarily emigrated. There wasn't a centuries wrong campaign to exterminate them like there was with Native Americans.
Not entirely true. Asians suffered significant persecution in this country from the Chinese exclusion act to the internment of Japanese Americans.

Not entirely true. Asians suffered significant persecution in this country from the Chinese exclusion act to the internment of Japanese Americans.
Everyone on earth that migrates to another country will abs should have a hard time.. it’s natural. You just don’t allow foreigners to implement their cultures on our women..

Ok word salad
Btw calling somebody stupid because they know the reason why the black community was destroyed and can prove it.. isn’t the way you should go on in life
Correction. Your "statements' border on stupidity.

After all, there is no other way to judge an anonymous individual in an internet forum.

Thusfar, you've actually proven nothing factual, except that you have an "opinion".

Forum List

Back