Will Whitey retaliate by voting an all Republican ticket in ALL local and national elections?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
It’s completely plausible and I’d say likely.
Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?

Right now emotions are still high for ignorant Caucasians caught up in the ‘coolness’ of the MOVEMENT. When things simmer down and the smoke clears I see Whitey wanting their communities, cities and states back form the lawless underclass...I see them wanting to feel protected by law enforcement, wanting their tax dollars being spent on them and not the uncivilized filth. I see reality hitting Dems hard at the polls in November. Your thoughts?
There will be some blacks and Hispanics having similar opinions as well, not a near a majority mind you but well over 10 percent.

I plan to vote for Trump, in part because of current leftist madness and their barrage of lies over the last 3 plus years.

A lot of white men might

it white soccer moms are more questionable

We are in times where leaders of households...MEN...should lay the hammer down...I’ve made it very clear to everyone I know, vote Democrat, FUCK OFF you are cut off....PERIOD

The whiteys I know are NOT voting for trump or ANY REPUBLICAN who still supports him.

MOST of them WOULD vote for a decent republican......like Romney or Mccain....

but not for any fascist piece of human garbage

so don't bother running for office.....

A lot of white men might

it white soccer moms are more questionable

We are in times where leaders of households...MEN...should lay the hammer down...I’ve made it very clear to everyone I know, vote Democrat, FUCK OFF you are cut off....PERIOD
I know a lot of females who are smart enough to vote repub just like the men

but there are a lot of nitwits on the left

Probably not. Repubs already turning on Drumpf.

Democrats need cops to protect themselves from Democrats. Can't wait to see what happens when they're gone.

Voting for Democrats is like voting for crime

The whiteys I know are NOT voting for trump or ANY REPUBLICAN who still supports him.

MOST of them WOULD vote for a decent republican......like Romney or Mccain....

but not for any fascist piece of human garbage

so don't bother running for office.....

I’d bet the whiteys you know are pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis, chicks with dicks, lowlife degenerates, drug users, criminals and the like...Am I right?

That's why trump is stronger then ever.

Democrats not only spin and lie to their political opponents, they spin and lie to themselves

I wonder how police officers will vote?

#defundthepolice
I so hope Democrats defund and disband the police in blue cities and states.

Democrats are smart to think of ideas like this

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.

That's why trump is stronger then ever.

Democrats not only spin and lie to their political opponents, they spin and lie to themselves

This is why you stay losing. You dont have the intelligence to accept reality. :laughing0301:

So Repubs are turning on him and Blacks are backing him?

I wonder how police officers will vote?

#defundthepolice
I so hope Democrats defund and disband the police in blue cities and states.

Democrats are smart to think of ideas like this

I imagine decent people in LESS conservative/fascist/deranged-piece-of-shit areas will RIGHTFULLY demand that the POLICE that they PAY FOR with their taxes be DECENT and HONORABLE people who take an OATH to SERVE and PROTECT ALL of the citizens.

If I hire a butler to attend my needs at home I expect him to DO HIS JOB and NOT beat me with a club or tear gas me simply because I am NOT a piece of shit.
There are bad cops just like there are bad butlers

That doesn't mean everyone who isn't black is racist

Those are not turning. They have opposed him from the beginning, before the convention even. They didn't appreciate his total thrashing of their establishment candidates.

Forum List

Back