Will Women Degrade Themselves For Hillary?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I may be going out on a limb here but I'm going to say NO.

Granted her numbers are falling with women and fewer and fewer trust her. But I think they {women} have a greater goal in mind. Of course they would love to have the first woman president but that's a short term goal that as proven by Obama supporters means nothing to historical records.

I think women are SMARTER then your Obama voter as a whole. I think they know the importance of a Meir or a Thatcher. Women see what a total failure Obama has been to the Negro and truly don't want to repeat that.

I think women realize the importance of not starting off their legacy with a liar. Because legacy IS what gets you another shot in the future and I think they not only see that but know that.

And if they do find a Meir or a Thatcher men will cross that gender line in a minute. Just a thought.

Fury

She's a disgusting person and I think you're right. Women don't want to make the same mistake they made with the first black president and elect a corrupt and incompetent, self serving piece of shit like Hillary to represent them in history. She's dog meat.

She's a disgusting person and I think you're right. Women don't want to make the same mistake they made with the first black president and elect a corrupt and incompetent, self serving piece of shit like Hillary to represent them in history. She's dog meat.

I think you guys are projecting your personal beliefs onto people who don't necessarily think like you do.

I think you guys are projecting your personal beliefs onto people who don't necessarily think like you do.
More agree than disagree.

Hillary s Poll Numbers In Free-Fall Power Line

• Banned

No I just think their stands are higher. They ARE leaving Hillary and they don't trust her. I truly DO think that they see the importance of leadership of honesty as being a REAL part of an honest legacy.

Last edited:
To the question, I'm tempted to say that yes, that's one of the many problems with Identity Politics.

But looking at the big picture, voters in both parties "degrade" themselves by holding their candidates to significantly lower standards than candidates from the other party, and by forgiving their candidates for some pretty significant things.

If Hillary runs I'll vote third party, again. And holy crap, look at how much conservatives are ignoring/forgiving about Trump just because they like his "straight talk". Incredible.

Hillary vs. Trump is the race this country deserves right now, because we've willingly set our standards so low.

Granted her numbers are falling with women and fewer and fewer trust her. But I think they {women} have a greater goal in mind. Of course they would love to have the first woman president but that's a short term goal that as proven by Obama supporters means nothing to historical records.

I think women are SMARTER then your Obama voter as a whole. I think they know the importance of a Meir or a Thatcher. Women see what a total failure Obama has been to the Negro and truly don't want to repeat that.

I think women realize the importance of not starting off their legacy with a liar. Because legacy IS what gets you another shot in the future and I think they not only see that but know that.

And if they do find a Meir or a Thatcher men will cross that gender line in a minute. Just a thought.

Fury

I'm still hoping that Condi Rice will run soon.

Greg

To the question, I'm tempted to say that yes, that's one of the many problems with Identity Politics.

But looking at the big picture, voters in both parties "degrade" themselves by holding their candidates to significantly lower standards than candidates from the other party, and by forgiving their candidates for some pretty significant things.

If Hillary runs I'll vote third party, again. And holy crap, look at how much conservatives are ignoring/forgiving about Trump just because they like his "straight talk". Incredible.

Hillary vs. Trump is the race this country deserves right now, because we've willingly set our standards so low.

If Trump runs 3rd party I will NOT vote for him. Biden at this point I think is the only one to have a solid chance against anybody.
I think Obama is pulling strings to stomp her and put Biden out front. Obama has NOT backed Hillary.

Fury

I'm still hoping that Condi Rice will run soon.

Greg
Condi Rice should run for Gov of California. I think she could win it.

I think that this election might be surprising. My wife, who usually takes the political lead from me, actually wanted to watch the debate. Never before has she shown such interest. I think that the liberal agenda has finally awoken her to the risk they present. BTW, she likes Trump, me not so much.

If Trump runs 3rd party I will NOT vote for him. Biden at this point I think is the only one to have a solid chance against anybody.I think Obama is pulling strings to stomp her and put Biden out front. Obama has NOT backed Hillary.
Yeah, it looks pretty clear that he's not going to back her unless and until she's the nominee.

Tut tut; what POLICIES has Hillary put out of late??

Anyone???

C'mon......something????????

I can't think of anything either. ...unless

"I'm not Jeb".........

...for which Jeb is no doubt eternally grateful!!!

Greg

Last edited:
I think that this election might be surprising. My wife, who usually takes the political lead from me, actually wanted to watch the debate. Never before has she shown such interest. I think that the liberal agenda has finally awoken her to the risk they present. BTW, she likes Trump, me not so much.
Listen to your wife! I truly do think that after watching the Obama train wreck women understand just how important the FIRST is for their gender.

If they want a legacy and NOT just a vagina then Hillary is NOT it.

If Trump runs 3rd party I will NOT vote for him. Biden at this point I think is the only one to have a solid chance against anybody.I think Obama is pulling strings to stomp her and put Biden out front. Obama has NOT backed Hillary.
Yeah, it looks pretty clear that he's not going to back her unless and until she's the nominee.

The AFL-CIO has not backed Hillary yet either. They WERE going to announce last week but said they were not ready. I think they are waiting on Biden.

Meir and Thatcher....what Gals!!!! Mt Rushmore!!!

Hillary??? Villarrica

Greg

..he finally unleashed the FBI on her but it cold be just a superficial thing.

..he finally unleashed the FBI on her but it cold be just a superficial thing.
He IS every bit as vindictive as she is. I think he trusts Biden to cover not only HIS ass but Holders. 53% of American has never met her and does not trust her. You heard HIM say he trusts her?

Forum List

Back