Will you shed a tear for a doomed republic?

Its telling you think its doomed.

There must be some kind of 'connect' between racial and doomed.......as it ain't been sorted out in my lifetime, and, truly, I AM disappointed, despite what u think about me........:crybaby:..........
There is a connection. The white race as you know it is disappearing. Your women love us and your genes are recessive. Thats true despite what you think about me. :itsok:
If our genes are recessive why is it your children are never darker than you? And what exactly is it about white women you find so attractive? I think the same way myself. Not a big fan of the black girls they're pretty nasty. So by your own admission you're destroying your own race because you can't stand your own women. And the ones you get are low hanging fruit unless you're an athlete making millions. Not good breeding stock there.
Our children are frequently darker than us. Who told you they werent? I dont find white women as attractive as other women. I said your women love us not the other way around. I love my Black women. They are the best ones on the planet. Being with a white woman isnt destroying our race because as I said before your genes are recessive. You cant get a Black person from a white couple but you can get a white child from a Black couple.

And i thought you were well read and a critical thinker.........well!..........fuck me!
What did you find in my post that disappointed you? Anything I need to educate you on?

There must be some kind of 'connect' between racial and doomed.......as it ain't been sorted out in my lifetime, and, truly, I AM disappointed, despite what u think about me........:crybaby:..........
There is a connection. The white race as you know it is disappearing. Your women love us and your genes are recessive. Thats true despite what you think about me. :itsok:
If our genes are recessive why is it your children are never darker than you? And what exactly is it about white women you find so attractive? I think the same way myself. Not a big fan of the black girls they're pretty nasty. So by your own admission you're destroying your own race because you can't stand your own women. And the ones you get are low hanging fruit unless you're an athlete making millions. Not good breeding stock there.
Our children are frequently darker than us. Who told you they werent? I dont find white women as attractive as other women. I said your women love us not the other way around. I love my Black women. They are the best ones on the planet. Being with a white woman isnt destroying our race because as I said before your genes are recessive. You cant get a Black person from a white couple but you can get a white child from a Black couple.

And i thought you were well read and a critical thinker.........well!..........fuck me!
What did you find in my post that disappointed you? Anything I need to educate you on?

No sir.......your edukation is well eludicated......sir.

So youre pretending you are educated but cant spell education nor point out any holes in my post?

So youre pretending you are educated but cant spell education nor point out any holes in my post?

Since u left me an openin'........there is only one hole that needs pointin' out............here it comes......are u ready?........:asshole:......(if the emoticom fits........ya' gotta acquit!:finger3:).

Since u left me an openin'........there is only one hole that needs pointin' out............here it comes......are u ready?........:asshole:......(if the emoticom fits........ya' gotta acquit!:finger3:).
Why are you pointing out that you are a asshole? If this is some type of sexual proposition I decline because I'm not gay. Its okay if you are but no means no. :laugh:

Our children are frequently darker than us. Who told you they werent? I dont find white women as attractive as other women. I said your women love us not the other way around. I love my Black women. They are the best ones on the planet. Being with a white woman isnt destroying our race because as I said before your genes are recessive. A child with a Black parent is going to be Black. You cant get a Black person from a white couple but you can get a white child from a Black couple.
Really? Every child born of mixed race becomes more white. It's genetics and won't change. But race isn't the black communities source of problems anyway and whether you make whiter kids or blacker ones the result will be the same because you don't have any family left to keep shit in order and produce good people for the next generation. The democrats have given you that bowl of cherries.

Yes....we were a force for good in the world and the blind lefties couldn't see it or understand it so needed to destroy it....and now they will suffer even more.....fools....

You cannot preserve unity where there is only growing separation and strife. You cannot save that which strives to die. I can only wonder if there will be anything worth salvaging buried in the ashes.

America rocks.

You suck.
America is the finest place in the world to live.

No, it's not. There are many countries which are better, safer, where the country spends tax money on infrastructure, education and social programs and everyone has a right to medical care.

You cannot preserve unity where there is only growing separation and strife. You cannot save that which strives to die. I can only wonder if there will be anything worth salvaging buried in the ashes.

America rocks.

You suck.
America is the finest place in the world to live.

No, it's not. There are many countries which are better, safer, where the country spends tax money on infrastructure, education and social programs and everyone has a right to medical care.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you happy.

Our children are frequently darker than us. Who told you they werent? I dont find white women as attractive as other women. I said your women love us not the other way around. I love my Black women. They are the best ones on the planet. Being with a white woman isnt destroying our race because as I said before your genes are recessive. A child with a Black parent is going to be Black. You cant get a Black person from a white couple but you can get a white child from a Black couple.
Really? Every child born of mixed race becomes more white. It's genetics and won't change. But race isn't the black communities source of problems anyway and whether you make whiter kids or blacker ones the result will be the same because you don't have any family left to keep shit in order and produce good people for the next generation. The democrats have given you that bowl of cherries.
No they dont become more white. I have a biracial daughter thats darker than one of my daughters with my Black wife.. See Black people can have basically any skin tone as we have the most diverse gene pool on the planet all without mixing with other races. The Black communities source of problems is its reaction to the racism of whites. Yes the results will be the same no matter what the actual skin tone. We are a amazing and resilient people so I can agree with that. Your problem will be that you wont be pure recessive white anymore in a few generations.

Your women love us...

0nly the low life trailer trash sluts.

BLACK, is the mark of Cain :up:
Are you calling miss america and miss ireland low life trailer trash sluts? The reason I ask is because both of them love black men.

mr-america-one.jpg

11bndqt.jpg

What 'doomed' Republic?

Kind of late to get teary eyed for Rome.

Huh! Libs have us moving towards utopia. 100 million out of work, record numbers on welfare, 17 trillion in debt. Good times!!!!!!

Liberals never met a dictator they didn't like. They think Castro, Chavez and other pukes had the right idea.

The dumbing down has been going on for years and the education system is still hard at work indoctrinating this generation.

Clearly you experienced the 'dumbing down' first hand.

America- under both Conservative and Liberal governments has a long history of supporting dictatorships- whenever it is convenient- and it has been convenient pretty often.

You seem to think that the only dictators have been Communists.......which is really idiotic.

Forum List

Back