Will you shed a tear for a doomed republic?

Its telling you think its doomed.

There must be some kind of 'connect' between racial and doomed.......as it ain't been sorted out in my lifetime, and, truly, I AM disappointed, despite what u think about me........:crybaby:..........
There is a connection. The white race as you know it is disappearing. Your women love us and your genes are recessive. Thats true despite what you think about me. :itsok:

There must be some kind of 'connect' between racial and doomed.......as it ain't been sorted out in my lifetime, and, truly, I AM disappointed, despite what u think about me........:crybaby:..........
There is a connection. The white race as you know it is disappearing. Your women love us and your genes are recessive. Thats true despite what you think about me. :itsok:

Actually, I hold you in fair esteem, despite the culture you cling to........true story.

You cannot preserve unity where there is only growing separation and strife. You cannot save that which strives to die. I can only wonder if there will be anything worth salvaging buried in the ashes.

I wish I can be one with obamas soul....wait....maybe I will be going to hell with it. Never mind.

If our genes are recessive why is it your children are never darker than you? And what exactly is it about white women you find so attractive? I think the same way myself. Not a big fan of the black girls they're pretty nasty. So by your own admission you're destroying your own race because you can't stand your own women. And the ones you get are low hanging fruit unless you're an athlete making millions. Not good breeding stock there.

If our genes are recessive why is it your children are never darker than you? And what exactly is it about white women you find so attractive? I think the same way myself. Not a big fan of the black girls they're pretty nasty. So by your own admission you're destroying your own race because you can't stand your own women. And the ones you get are low hanging fruit unless you're an athlete making millions. Not good breeding stock there.
The guy is a racist, not much different than the black version of a neo-Nazi. Not worth dealing with. Moving on.

You cannot preserve unity where there is only growing separation and strife. You cannot save that which strives to die. I can only wonder if there will be anything worth salvaging buried in the ashes.
You don't know what a constitutional crisis is. You don't understand how elastic this society is.

Let me illustrate. I don't know how old you are, but I lived through 1968. That was the year that held too much history.

There were political assassinations, Soviet aggression in Central Europe, campuses ablaze across the land, cities in flames, a police riot in Chicago, a divisive foreign war during which the turning point was reached and it did not bode well. Culturally, the nation was split by generation, race, economic class and support of the war in Vietnam.

Then, within five years, the whole Watergate debacle.

If events, literal culture wars and the toppling of a President did not dent the fender on this republic, nothing anyone in 2015 can complain about that would run her into the ditch.

America is far more resilient than you believe.

You don't know what a constitutional crisis is. You don't understand how elastic this society is.

Let me illustrate. I don't know how old you are, but I lived through 1968. That was the year that held too much history.

There were political assassinations, Soviet aggression in Central Europe, campuses ablaze across the land, cities in flames, a police riot in Chicago, a divisive foreign war during which the turning point was reached and it did not bode well. Culturally, the nation was split by generation, race, economic class and support of the war in Vietnam.

Then, within five years, the whole Watergate debacle.

If events, literal culture wars and the toppling of a President did not dent the fender on this republic, nothing anyone in 2015 can complain about that would run her into the ditch.

America is far more resilient than you believe.

It takes money to be resilient. U.S.A. is broke as a joke........you're delusional, pard.

Huh! Libs have us moving towards utopia. 100 million out of work, record numbers on welfare, 17 trillion in debt. Good times!!!!!!

If the goal is to tear down America and destroy capitalism, liberty and freedom, then you should celebrate. To fundamentally transform America, it must be torn down first. That's the part some misunderstood when Obama made that promise.

Liberals never met a dictator they didn't like. They think Castro, Chavez and other pukes had the right idea. They think there is such thing as a benevolent dictator and all we have to do is cede all power and have no will of our own. If we are willing to follow the leader and not question anything or desire to be independent, we'll all be insanely happy with others telling us what to do.

The left has proven that a portion of the public is willing to do that in order to be taken care of. The dumbing down has been going on for years and the education system is still hard at work indoctrinating this generation.

Huh! Libs have us moving towards utopia. 100 million out of work, record numbers on welfare, 17 trillion in debt. Good times!!!!!!

If the goal is to tear down America and destroy capitalism, liberty and freedom, then you should celebrate. To fundamentally transform America, it must be torn down first. That's the part some misunderstood when Obama made that promise.

Liberals never met a dictator they didn't like. They think Castro, Chavez and other pukes had the right idea. They think there is such thing as a benevolent dictator and all we have to do is cede all power and have no will of our own. If we are willing to follow the leader and not question anything or desire to be independent, we'll all be insanely happy with others telling us what to do.

The left has proven that a portion of the public is willing to do that in order to be taken care of. The dumbing down has been going on for years and the education system is still hard at work indoctrinating this generation.

Lord BT was off Clem......we're 18+ trillion in debt. Some say, when we reach 24 trillion, we're totally F'ed.

The big difference between 1968 and now is we didn't really hate one another. Now we do.

Our children are frequently darker than us. Who told you they werent? I dont find white women as attractive as other women. I said your women love us not the other way around. I love my Black women. They are the best ones on the planet. Being with a white woman isnt destroying our race because as I said before your genes are recessive. A child with a Black parent is going to be Black. You cant get a Black person from a white couple but you can get a white child from a Black couple.

Our children are frequently darker than us. Who told you they werent? I dont find white women as attractive as other women. I said your women love us not the other way around. I love my Black women. They are the best ones on the planet. Being with a white woman isnt destroying our race because as I said before your genes are recessive. You cant get a Black person from a white couple but you can get a white child from a Black couple.

And i thought you were well read and a critical thinker.........well!..........fuck me!

The big difference between 1968 and now is we didn't really hate one another. Now we do.
No you monkeys hated us back then just as bad as you hate us now.

James_Earl_Ray_poster.jpg

Forum List

Back