🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?

Let us know when you realize just how stupid that post is.
It shouldn't take you more than 2 or 3 minutes to realize it.

Let’s start with a simple measure, the average number of jobs created per year of their presidency (which will allow us to compare one-termers and two-termers). Here’s what it looks like:

imrs.php

So Bill Clinton comes out best, followed by Jimmy Carter (bet you didn’t know that), followed by Reagan and then Obama. Job growth during George H.W. Bush’s presidency was weak, but not as bad as it was for his son, where it was absolutely abysmal.
I applaud Obama for spearheading an unprecedented number of low wage jobs in America.
All hail Obama.
I realize that as an ideologue the truth doesn't make you feel stupid.

I applaud you for pulling "unprecedented amount of low wage jobs" bullshit directly out of your ass while saying something about "truth". Bravo.

Let’s start with a simple measure, the average number of jobs created per year of their presidency (which will allow us to compare one-termers and two-termers). Here’s what it looks like:

imrs.php

So Bill Clinton comes out best, followed by Jimmy Carter (bet you didn’t know that), followed by Reagan and then Obama. Job growth during George H.W. Bush’s presidency was weak, but not as bad as it was for his son, where it was absolutely abysmal.
I applaud Obama for spearheading an unprecedented number of low wage jobs in America.
All hail Obama.

I applaud you for pulling "unprecedented amount of low wage jobs" bullshit directly out of your ass while saying something about "truth". Bravo.
Put down the racket and show me where I'm wrong.

imrs.php

All hail Obama.

Dumbass, making outstanding claims based on NOTHING but you HOPING it is so, is WRONG.

It is elemental rule of non-bullshit based thought process. Give it a shot.

imrs.php

All hail Obama.

Dumbass, when you make outstanding claim based on NOTHING but you HOPING it is so is WRONG

You really ought to visit more malls.
But I guess tennis fans don't hob nob with real people.

imrs.php

All hail Obama.

Dumbass, when you make outstanding claim based on NOTHING but you HOPING it is so is WRONG

Wtf does that reply to? Nothing.

Your claims are baseless bullshit, nothing about ME personally will fix that.

All hail Obama.

Nope.
I had this exchange with RightWinger last night and he posted ONE measly article from the Washington Post that actually proved I was right.
Now take a Midol.

Nope.
I had this exchange with RightWinger last night and he posted ONE measly article from the Washington Post that actually proved I was right.
Now take a Midol.

Except as you've been already explained - IT DOESN'T

Quote me what in article supports your statement about record number of low wage jobs if you disagree.

Nope.
Now take a Midol.

Quote me what in article supports your statement about record number of low wage jobs if you disagree.
YOU quote me where HIGH paying jobs have been created.
You CAN'T...Off-Shoring, Illegals, Business Visas.
Where the heck do you live?
In your mother's basement.
I live in the NYC/LI area and I've seen the devastation.

In fact, the ONLY areas that are booming now are Houston, Miami and Silicon Valley.
And it's almost all in tech...a VERY mobile industry.
And as soon as some companies become successful, they're off-shoring to India.

Nope.
Now take a Midol.

Will You Still Have a Job, If Hillary Gets Elected ?
Follow the postings and see how I'm right.

Nope.
Now take a Midol.

YOU quote me where HIGH paying jobs have been created.
You CAN'T...Off-Shoring, Illegals, Business Visas.
Where the heck do you live?
In your mother's basement.
I live in the NYC/LI area and I've seen the devastation.

In fact, the ONLY areas that are booming now are Houston, Miami and Silicon Valley.
And it's almost all in tech...a VERY mobile industry.
And as soon as some companies become successful, they're off-shoring to India.

How is it that you consistently fail at coherent thought? Oh that's right, you are a dumbass.

Article not claiming "great income jobs" is in no way evidence that they are "low wage" as you baselessly claim.

You can't deny the solid volume of jobs that were made, so you WANT for those jobs to be flawed, so you pull out of your ass some fantastical assertions about their quality.

Why not, right? The alternative of arguing based on properly researched facts is just too much damn work for intellectually lazy blow hard like you.

Has nothing to do with COLA increases in SS

I'm sure it does. Many times representatives use increases to buy votes. But that's not really possible now because it's simply not there.

Now they are scrambling to figure out a way to make SS solvent. The two ideas that are frequently tossed around are ceiling lifts and a later retirement age.

Ceiling lifts are only another tax on the wealthy, and increasing retirement age only works for a segment of labor. The people making such suggestions are the ones holding a microphone in front of the television or radio. But there are many occupations where that's not feasible.

You don't want to picture a 68 year old guy carrying shingles up a ladder to the roofer, or even a 68 year old roofer for that matter. How about the guy that empties out your garbage cans, or the road construction workers? Lawn maintenance is fine for younger folks, but what senior citizen is going to struggle in that hot sun day in and day out? I'll even take my occupation for instance. Do you want to be the vehicle in front of me when traffic comes to a sudden stop and I'm piloting a 75,000 lbs tractor-trailer at 67 years old?

If you are in an occupation where you can't physically perform after age 60, you need to make other plans not require everyone else to retire younger because you can no longer cut it

Then where are the jobs?

We already know. With unemployment at 4.9% everyone who could get hired has been hired.

With 5.8 million jobs unfilled because they require skills, explains what has to happen. It's called "education" and there isn't any way around it.

We know what the GOP thinks of education.

So who's stopping people from getting educated? If you wish to pursue a career, get the training and go for it.
Hatred for education is what's stopping Republicans. Santorum sums it up nicely.

I'm sure it does. Many times representatives use increases to buy votes. But that's not really possible now because it's simply not there.

Now they are scrambling to figure out a way to make SS solvent. The two ideas that are frequently tossed around are ceiling lifts and a later retirement age.

Ceiling lifts are only another tax on the wealthy, and increasing retirement age only works for a segment of labor. The people making such suggestions are the ones holding a microphone in front of the television or radio. But there are many occupations where that's not feasible.

You don't want to picture a 68 year old guy carrying shingles up a ladder to the roofer, or even a 68 year old roofer for that matter. How about the guy that empties out your garbage cans, or the road construction workers? Lawn maintenance is fine for younger folks, but what senior citizen is going to struggle in that hot sun day in and day out? I'll even take my occupation for instance. Do you want to be the vehicle in front of me when traffic comes to a sudden stop and I'm piloting a 75,000 lbs tractor-trailer at 67 years old?

If you are in an occupation where you can't physically perform after age 60, you need to make other plans not require everyone else to retire younger because you can no longer cut it
That's what I was doing. As a senior design engineer, the younger guys kept telling me to let them help when it came to building prototypes.
So I told the company I was going to retire at the end of the year. I didn't want them to give me a two year project and then I leave after 6 months with everyone else holding the bag.

So I got fired. And it was a blessing. I was just going to leave, but now, unexpectedly, 30 weeks full pay and health insurance. And unemployment I decided not to apply for. I was afraid they would try to get me a job.

Because I got fired, I didn't have to go through a long process of knowledge transfer. And I took all the patents off the wall since they were all mine. They asked if I would leave them so it wouldn't be empty, but I just laughed.

I thanked HR and told her I was going to dance out of the building. She said she was shocked. That I was the first one that didn't cry.

And because I was fired, they aren't supposed to call me with questions, but they have. I told them they should get the boss to call me so they don't get into trouble. That means no more calls.

I can't believe how lucky I am and how well this has worked out.

Hillary will be elected. Might as well get used to it now.

Trump is insane. Everyone sees it now.

Very few voters will vote for him now. There will be a few but not many.

Trump no longer stands a chance.

His is a bizarre show in a travelling circus.
FALSE! Trump and Hillary about about even now, which will change drastically as Trump shreds her in the debates. Even Hillary's media bias propaganda won't save her.
No, they are not. He is far behind. She spent 11 hours with Gowdy and his thugs; she did not break a sweat. Trump will run away crying and refuse to debate her again.

You talking about the same old hag that refused to hold a press conference in the past 266 days ..that one?

Hillary will be elected. Might as well get used to it now.

Trump is insane. Everyone sees it now.

Very few voters will vote for him now. There will be a few but not many.

Trump no longer stands a chance.

His is a bizarre show in a travelling circus.
FALSE! Trump and Hillary about about even now, which will change drastically as Trump shreds her in the debates. Even Hillary's media bias propaganda won't save her.
No, they are not. He is far behind. She spent 11 hours with Gowdy and his thugs; she did not break a sweat. Trump will run away crying and refuse to debate her again.

You talking about the same old hag that refused to hold a press conference in the past 266 days ..that one?
Talking about the candidate who made Trey and gang look like fools, all of them sweating and wiping their brows and having to run off to the bathrooms.

That's what I was doing. As a senior design engineer, the younger guys kept telling me to let them help when it came to building prototypes.
So I told the company I was going to retire at the end of the year. I didn't want them to give me a two year project and then I leave after 6 months with everyone else holding the bag.

So I got fired. And it was a blessing. I was just going to leave, but now, unexpectedly, 30 weeks full pay and health insurance. And unemployment I decided not to apply for. I was afraid they would try to get me a job.

Because I got fired, I didn't have to go through a long process of knowledge transfer. And I took all the patents off the wall since they were all mine. They asked if I would leave them so it wouldn't be empty, but I just laughed.

I thanked HR and told her I was going to dance out of the building. She said she was shocked. That I was the first one that didn't cry.

And because I was fired, they aren't supposed to call me with questions, but they have. I told them they should get the boss to call me so they don't get into trouble. That means no more calls.

I can't believe how lucky I am and how well this has worked out.

I knew your dumb ass got fired from the cookie factory ..

Hatred for education is what's stopping Republicans. Santorum sums it up nicely.
Republicans have hatred for MISeducation (as liberals teach in public schools & universities)

As for Santorum, he could teach a good course on the HARMS of IMMIGRATION. And the current crop of liberal teachers ought to be his first students.

The same one that got the debates arranged to compete with NFL football, to keep people from watching her get shredded by Trump.

Forum List

Back