Will you take today to celebrate the patriotism, courage and bravery of the Jan 6 protesters? Will you think of Ashli Babbitt’s senseless murder?

Rip Ashli Babbit…. it’s a shocking thing that
George Floyd got a state funeral but not Ashli. That’s the weakness of Republicans like that Republican governor from Texas who gave George Floyd a state funeral what’s with that? Because you know what the truth is that there are white men and black men who die at the hands of police by accident and sometimes in a sinister way. So what about that where are the state funerals, where are the mass protests?. I’ll tell you what it’s about man it’s all about politics. It’s not even about the life of George Floyd for the politicians.

Ashli May have had some colorful views. according to reports she had some controversial conservative views perhaps one might say, but that is part of the freedom of speech…. here was this young lady who was murdered when she did not have to be. And before she was shot there were about six police officers behind her and there was no reason for her to get killed. It appears that the situation was going to be under control and yet look at how the media and the deranged politicians tell us that it wasn’t that it was OK for her to get shot. Wow. not not fooling us man

As for the January 6 protesters by large they were not violent compared to the BLM rioters. And look at the sinister way of how the media handles the situation compared to the American people who at large understand the situation for what it was

Ashli Babbit May have had some controversial political views…. George Floyd led a criminal lifestyle and was accused of putting a gun to a pregnant woman’s stomach. Now I believe in redemption as a Christian. The bottom line is that if pro blm people believe in taking a knee for George Floyd and at the same time believe that Ashley was a traitor …well this is hypocrisy of the highest order.

I think we can look at the life of somebody like Ashli and see that she served the country now I don’t know about George Floyd… but I do believe in redemption and if he made a change for the better before his death then that’s incredible. George Floyd never serve the military but perhaps he made a lot of positive changes after his criminal lifestyle and before his death.

But yeah it’s really crystal clear, it’s an easy situation to address when you look at it from a commonsense standpoint the media is corrupt many of our politicians are corrupt and that includes Republicans they clearly care about money and greed and power. They don’t care about helping out American working class people. Clearly evidenced in the nonsensical matter and how George Floyd was treated compared to Ashley Babbitt.

But we shouldn’t have a blood boil because that’s what the devil wants. It’s about remaining calm cool and collective. Remaining composed in the face of the devil all these people in the media trying to paint 15 or 20 people who got in fists fight on January 6 as capable of taking over the government …compared to tens of thousands of BLM rioters that cost billions of dollars worth of damage spread across the entire country causing upwards of 30 deaths.. there not fooling us man.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Yes, it was Donald Trump who shot her in the neck in cold blood for trespassing. It was not a genetically challenged BLM activist who pulled the trigger that day.

Yes, murder all trespassers….let’s start murdering all of Mac’s people down there on the Rio Grande
:yes_text12: :thankusmile: Mac as always proves to the entire world what a retard he is.:auiqs.jpg:

Trump told his people to take down the mags. When that happened, every officer must proceed as if they are armed.
Trump said no such thing. The officer killed an unarmed protestor in cold blood. Byrd should be in jail for murder.

There was no war over the election. Bad people want you to think there was. That’s part of the far left propaganda against fellow Americans that voted for Trump …over 70 million of us.

i’m just a regular every day American commenting on these issues.

Want to know why YouTube got rid of the dislike button …because all of the far left BLM propaganda flooding the sports networks flooding the movies are all disliked overwhelmingly. No one wants to hear this anymore and this is why CNN is actually trying to go more towards the center. Watch the Washington journal on C-SPAN a lot of the people who call them disagree with the politics of the far left.

It’s the people on the far left trying to create racial tensions in social justice they’re the ones who are destroying statues of people who have nothing to do with the confederate states. Hey find me one Donald Trump supporter who goes around destroying statues of Martin Luther King Jr.. Find me a group of three white Donald Trump supporters who attacked BLM supporter. You can’t so the media is trying to brainwash you.

The BLM riots of 2020 greatly affected many American people regular citizens were simply attacked for being white and wearing Trump hats. And of course small business owners of all Race backgrounds had their business looted, there was the security pawnshop officer who was black he was murdered by BLM rioters.

Most recently this past summer we did have some pro abortion riots…far left people going nuts breaking windows getting violent and intimidating… All because they want to prop up abortion. Now I ask myself and we can all ask why would anyone want to be on that side of people. And it’s the same people who support abortion who are out there up in arms about the January 6 incident.
What is this, an exercise in gross stupidity? Trump created the war over an election he admitted he lost.

TotJTKc1Iz5H.jpeg

E4K63SD1jiy0.jpeg

eKTQo3t0Iktq.jpeg

Xy4cbmNZOnXU.jpeg

JFVcV3IGCW7h.jpeg
You were there j galt? I bet you did not get sick from Covid eitherdespite being around thousands right?

Unarmed protestor, or domestic terrorist? Opinions will vary, meathead.

If they were black doing the same thing, the Right would be all about busting their asses.
Remember when those filthy negroes took over downtown Seattle (CHAZ) and set a police precinct ablaze in Portland and you backwards as fuck twisted and retarded bastards never said a damn thing?
This is why you have no credibility on matters such as these….NOW BEAT IT!

Remember when those filthy negroes took over downtown Seattle (CHAZ) and set a police precinct ablaze in Portland and you backwards as fuck twisted and retarded bastards never said a damn thing?
Prove it, magaturd. Go.

Hating some black folks as usual I see. Can't stand them can you? Afraid of them huh?

Forum List

Back