Will you take today to celebrate the patriotism, courage and bravery of the Jan 6 protesters? Will you think of Ashli Babbitt’s senseless murder?

Yeah....because....you know....(D) government officials know that D.C. is so safe to leave your windows and doors open, especially during a tense election after years of eyebrow-raising comments and behavior from all sides. That's great. Just unlock it all and have a few "influencers" invite 'em in and have the press ready.
"Influencers"? wtf

Another whacky conspiracy theory.

She was crawling through a broken window. A violent mob was with her. They were pushing on the doors. The Capitol was under attack. Cops were being beaten and bloodied.

No conspiracy theory can wipe that away. No deflection can wipe that away. No lies can wipe that away.

Last edited:
The one's who were found guilty said they were acting under Trumps directions. Should they be evaluated?

You should be evaluated for bringing up such a stupid comment.
Wait....someone who is "found guilty" blames someone else for their actions?

Wow. There is a novel idea.

"Influencers"? wtf

She was crawling through a broken window. A violent mob was with her. They were pushing on the doors. The Capitol was under attack. Cops were being beaten and bloodied.

No conspiracy theory can wipe that away. No deflection can wipe that away. No lies can wipe that away.

Mac, there is no rational discussion to be had with Trump fluffers. You could be sitting in front of a television showing video of the disgusting events of that day and they would deny it happened, call it peaceful and legal, or fuck all knows what else...

52A68055-A7CF-4FF8-B5A8-41667E132E3B.jpeg

Mac, there is no rational discussion to be had with Trump fluffers. You could be sitting in front of a television showing video of the disgusting events of that day and they would deny it happened, call it peaceful and legal, or fuck all knows what else...
It's much easier in real life. I have many Trump clients ("had", actually, I'm in the process of selling and retiring), and while I never try to convince them of anything, I do pay careful attention to what they say and what they think.

But here? No. I gave up on that a long time ago. They're not interested in normal adult conversation, if they're capable of it.

Remember when those filthy negroes took over downtown Seattle (CHAZ) and set a police precinct ablaze in Portland and you backwards as fuck twisted and retarded bastards never said a damn thing?
This is why you have no credibility on matters such as these….NOW BEAT IT!

Most of those were white people.

Losers, yes, but still with higher status than you.

“There’s no question — none — that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day. No question about it. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their president,” McConnell said. “The leader of the free world cannot spend weeks thundering that shadowy forces are stealing our country and then feign surprise when people believe him and do reckless things.”

Including Babbitts Homicide. Trumpybear is responsible for her death and all the other deaths and injuries sustained that day during the riot.
Would that you would hold Maxine Waters and others in your own sphere to the same level....

It's much easier in real life. I have many Trump clients ("had", actually, I'm in the process of selling and retiring), and while I never try to convince them of anything, I do pay careful attention to what they say and what they think.

But here? No. I gave up on that a long time ago. They're not interested in normal adult conversation, if they're capable of it.
What would you know of "adult conversation"? From what I see in here all you do is flame....

• Thanks
Reactions:Mac1958

Yeah, just like that Mac....You never respond to the truth about yourself....Even responding with a "like" is a form of flaming...And you know it...So tell us Mr. Armchair Sociologist, what does that say about you? Coward comes to mind....

"Influencers"? wtf

If murdering the 5’4” unarmed female veteran was such a great decision…why do you suppose she was the only one killed of the hundreds who did the same thing she did?

If murdering the 5’4” unarmed female veteran was such a great decision…why do you suppose she was the only one killed of the hundreds who did the same thing she did?
Because the situation was different in the moment. Everywhere.

I know that introduces nuance and complexity, and that only makes you confused and angry.

So carry on. I don't care.

From officer Byrd:

“Once we barricaded the doors, we were essentially trapped where we were,” Byrd said in an exclusive interview with NBC News’ Lester Holt, speaking publicly for the first time since the riot. “There was no way to retreat. No other way to get out.

“If they get through that door, they’re into the House chamber and upon the members of Congress,” added Byrd.

The door directly behind Byrd was the House chamber. He was doing his duty: Protecting members of Congress from a violent mob.

Last edited:
Because the situation was different in the moment. Everywhere.

I know that introduces nuance and complexity, and that only makes you confused and angry.

So carry on. I don't care.
Hmmm…cool spin Mr Complexity
Seems awfully peculiar that only one cop of the several hundred on duty felt compelled to murder a tiny unarmed woman. Hmmm….you’re right, us sane people are confused by the judgement call made by the filthy negro as it doesn’t align with the judgement calls made by hundreds of other cops.

Seems awfully peculiar that only one cop of the several hundred on duty felt compelled to murder a tiny unarmed woman. Hmmm….you’re right, us sane people are confused by the judgement call made by the filthy negro as it doesn’t align with the judgement calls made by hundreds of other cops.
Tots and pears

That's a great argument if she were just quietly standing there, by herself, picking her nose.

But since you can't be honest and look at the situation in context -- sorry, complexity, sorry -- you'll have to deal with it.

The Obama administration did its job very well. It was not screwed up.

Trump wanted to become President because he is a racist and could not stand it that Obama had become President. Which is why Trump's lie about Obama not being born in the USA.

Disinformation is what created the deep mistrust on the Republican side which put Trump in the WH.

More and more Republicans have been waking up, since 2016, to the fact that the Republican Party has totally lost its way and has become all about Power grabbing, control and restriction of people's rights.

Stay in the delusional world you live in if that makes you feel better.

We can see in the past three days in Congress what the Republicans have done to their party.
By his own admission Trump was surprised at the support he got. His intention was to shake things up, not actually win the election.

That's a great argument if she were just quietly standing there, by herself, picking her nose.

But since you can't be honest and look at the situation in context -- sorry, complexity, sorry -- you'll have to deal with it.
Hold on there Mr Nuance….so you think the tiny unarmed female was the only protester forcing there way into the capitol building on Patriots Day?

Forum List

Back