Will you take today to celebrate the patriotism, courage and bravery of the Jan 6 protesters? Will you think of Ashli Babbitt’s senseless murder?

What lies did Democrats (or simply non-MAGA Americans) tell about January 6, 2021? Did they try to retain political power through Lies and Violence?
He can't tell you, that's why he is so well known as a liar on this forum.

What lies did Democrats (or simply non-MAGA Americans) tell about January 6, 2021? Did they try to retain political power through Lies and Violence?
No they did not. They tried to get the election investigated. Congress refused. The stolen election was locked in when they did that. It stopped 0.

Well, it did stop our Constitutional government but you do not care about that.

Will any Republicans on the hill have the balls to say they back the Jan 6 Patriots? Will they speak of Ashli Babbitts murder while the Democrats put their dog and pony show on display today?
Today, on the second anniversary of Donald Trump's attempted insurrection, I was driving down the road when I saw an SUV with 2 small American flags on the roof, and one large but very dirty American flag sticking up from the left side of the bumper, AND a very large TRUMP flag on the right side of the bumper. People like this are clearly disturbed, and probably deranged, and that leads me to believe that they continue to be a danger to the country I love and swore an oath to when I joined the US Army and swore to protect the country from all enemies both foreign and domestic.

• Winner
Reactions: BWK
Today, on the second anniversary of Donald Trump's attempted insurrection, I was driving down the road when I saw an SUV with 2 small American flags on the roof, and one large but very dirty American flag sticking up from the left side of the bumper, AND a very large TRUMP flag on the right side of the bumper. People like this are clearly disturbed, and probably deranged, and that leads me to believe that they continue to be a danger to the country I love and swore an oath to when I joined the US Army and swore to protect the country from all enemies both foreign and domestic.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

No they did not. They tried to get the election investigated. Congress refused.
You made sixty-two (62) court challenges in various critical jurisdictions - many in front of GOP judges - and you failed miserably. Case closed.
The stolen election was locked in when they did that. It stopped 0.
(1) There was no stolen election and (2) see the above re: your sixty-two chances in the law courts.
Au contraire... I once swore an oath to defend the People and their Republic and its Constitution with my life. Unlike the Oath-Breakers... I never sold-out.

I love our Republic and its Rule of Law and its sacred tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power. Unfortunately, your familiars broke the faith as betrayers.

You made sixty-two (62) court challenges in various critical jurisdictions - many in front of GOP judges - and you failed miserably. Case closed.

(1) There was no stolen election and (2) see the above re: your sixty-two chances in the law courts.

Au contraire... I once swore an oath to defend the People and their Republic and its Constitution with my life. Unlike the Oath-Breakers... I never sold-out.

I love our Republic and its Rule of Law and its sacred tradition of a Peaceful Transfer of Power. Unfortunately, your familiars broke the faith as betrayers.
Tired old bullshit. No evidentiary hearing. No Congressional investigation. All complicit with the fraud.

Democrats claimed officers were killed that day for one. That’s a lie. Biden repeated the lie. Hakeem Jeffries repeated the lie.

Last edited:
You were there j galt? I bet you did not get sick from Covid eitherdespite being around thousands right?

Sadly, no I wasn't there. But I was face to face with thousands o0f people from 2020-2021. Garages sales, estate sales, flea markets, gun shows. Never wore a mask and when I did catch the first variant in 2020, it was like a three day mild flue. My wife had it for a week then it was gone. Neither one of us has even had a sniffle since then.

No they did not. They tried to get the election investigated. Congress refused. The stolen election was locked in when they did that. It stopped 0.

Trump said it wasn't stolen. Is he lying?

If they found fraud it would. Why didn't they investigate to assure the American public?
Nope. They wouldn't even be able to legislate themselves the power to overturn a states certified election. That would have to come from the state.

Hahaha….NOBODY believes you are a military man….legit military men don’t speak like a leftist does.

Nope. They wouldn't even be able to legislate themselves the power to overturn a states certified election. That would have to come from the state.
So the states would ignore the fraud uncovered like they did in 2020? Congress had no excuse not to investigate.

Remember when those filthy negroes took over downtown Seattle (CHAZ) and set a police precinct ablaze in Portland and you backwards as fuck twisted and retarded bastards never said a damn thing?
This is why you have no credibility on matters such as these….NOW BEAT IT!
Seattle appears very important to you. The nation's election of a President less so.

Seattle appears very important to you. The nation's election of a President less so.
Sometimes riots are necessary…..remember when you thought they were?
F67029B1-C87D-4ECA-AA38-B3F836477EE5.jpeg

Forum List

Back