Will you take today to celebrate the patriotism, courage and bravery of the Jan 6 protesters? Will you think of Ashli Babbitt’s senseless murder?

Hold on there Mr Nuance….so you think the tiny unarmed female was the only protester forcing there way into the capitol building on Patriots Day?
Dang, I knew introducing complexity would confuse you.

Please look back to what I said in post 373: Because the situation was different in the moment. Everywhere.

Would it be easier for you if I typed in crayon, slugger?

Hold on there Mr Nuance….so you think the tiny unarmed female was the only protester forcing there way into the capitol building on Patriots Day?
What's your endgame, scumbag? Are your crying because one magaturd got euthanized, or not enough magaturds bit the dust that day to satisfy your immature irrational outrage? Do you honestly believe we care either way about your precious feefees? Fuck your feefees.

Ashli Babbitt deserved what she got.​

She wasn't carrying any kind of weapon. She was trying to warn other Republicans to turn back when she was killed by a trigger happy Capitol policeman who was trying to please Nancy Pelosi who was anti-Trump overboard. Peaceful and patriotic protesters have rights according to the Constitution. It was a partisan murder, and it was against the Constitution of the United States of America.

Apparently, Ashli Babbitt was killed by a trigger-happy jerk. It wasn't an official killing by the U.S. government.

She was trying to warn other Republicans to turn back when she was killed by a trigger happy Capitol policeman who was trying to please Nancy Pelosi
WHAT?

Here's the video. You can hear that people know the officer had a gun. You can see the congresspeople right there at the beginning, literally FEET away. You can see the Trumpsters violently trying to break down the doors to get through.

Show us where "she was trying to warn other Republicans to turn back".

GO AHEAD.

Would that you would hold Maxine Waters and others in your own sphere to the same level....
Waters was not the president. She doesn't represent me and is routinely criticized by her own party leaders when she steps over the line. The Neo-GOP fully support the Trumpyberra's lies about America.

Waters was not the president. She doesn't represent me and is routinely criticized by her own party leaders when she steps over the line. The Neo-GOP fully support the Trumpyberra's lies about America.
That is obviously not true with all of the opposition within the Republican party to Trump...Try as you will Boo, your lies don't work.

If murdering the 5’4” unarmed female veteran was such a great decision…why do you suppose she was the only one killed of the hundreds who did the same thing she did?
The rest stopped cold. Shortly after, a heavily armed tac response team came in and cleared the building.

So the states would ignore the fraud uncovered like they did in 2020? Congress had no excuse not to investigate.
All challenges to the various state elections were heard in the appropriate venue. No widespread fraud was ever found.

That is obviously not true with all of the opposition within the Republican party to Trump...Try as you will Boo, your lies don't work.
They are trying to move on without the Big Orange One. But keeping the outrageous lies.

Dang, I knew introducing complexity would confuse you.

Please look back to what I said in post 373: Because the situation was different in the moment. Everywhere.

Would it be easier for you if I typed in crayon, slugger?
Hahaha…you megalomaniacs are so predictable…You honestly believe you get to decide what the more nuanced approach is in this case….hahahaha.…fucking retards.
Look Lib…the myopic simpleton or filthy Lib says “the situation was different in the moment” whereas the intelligent thinker says “precedent was set by all the other cops who weren’t the trigger happy filthy negro as protesters were breaking in all around the building and not one other protester was shot…in fact, as video evidence proves, most were greeted by white cops who weren’t BLM activist filth.”

Tumblin Tumbleweed

Hahaha…you megalomaniacs are so predictable…You honestly believe you get to decide what the more nuanced approach is in this case….hahahaha.…fucking retards.
Look Lib…the myopic simpleton or filthy Lib says “the situation was different in the moment” whereas the intelligent thinker says “precedent was set by all the other cops who weren’t the trigger happy filthy negro as protesters were breaking in all around the building and not one other protester was shot…in fact, as video evidence proves, most were greeted by white cops who weren’t BLM activist filth.”

Tumblin Tumbleweed
Oh, now you're getting all cranky because I made it too complicated. This is why I usually don't bother.

If you want to keep things at your level, just talk with other Trumpsters and they'll keep everything nice and simple for you 'n such.

She died, tragically, because she was fooled by a con man, because of her own choices, and because of the violent circumstances of the Insurrection. Lie all you want. Tough shit.

The 'cop' that shot her was given sanctuary in a luxury location thanks to the gov't ...him and his DOG. No Family. Is the Michael Byrd ...shall we say...a little less than actual masculine gender?
He cries like Kinzinger....and is an equally poor actor.

my prediction: Byrd will come to a bad end. It will be karmaic.

Last edited:
Oh, now you're getting all cranky because I made it too complicated. This is why I usually don't bother.

If you want to keep things at your level, just talk with other Trumpsters and they'll keep everything nice and simple for you 'n such.

She died, tragically, because she was fooled by a con man, because of her own choices, and because of the violent circumstances of the Insurrection. Lie all you want. Tough shit.
I’m not getting cranky at all…I take pride in enlightening fools. I just taught you what nuance actually looks like….you’re welcome in advance.

The rest stopped cold. Shortly after, a heavily armed tac response team came in and cleared the building.
Hahaha…what about that pesky truth getting in the way of your bullshit lie?
5E3EE2CF-87D9-4C2B-B0F7-96479D313ACA.jpeg

Imagine in all this BLM Burn Loot and Murder 6 month long destruction in two dozen cities that a white cop shot dead an unarmed black who “dared” to step from behind the barricade to in front of it. The bullshit in here would be never ending, democrats would have half dozen hearings going on, America would be suffering periodic “venting” and pro cop speech would be censored.

Imagine in all this BLM Burn Loot and Murder 6 month long destruction in two dozen cities that a white cop shot dead an unarmed black who “dared” to step from behind the barricade to in front of it. The bullshit in here would be never ending, democrats would have half dozen hearings going on, America would be suffering periodic “venting” and pro cop speech would be censored.
Mac1958 would be in here shitting his pants daily

Forum List

Back