Will you vaccinate?

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?

I don't know of any scientific expert who says that there will be a vaccine by autumn.

All of them say in the best conditions the soonest would be 12 to 18 months.

If a vaccine come out in the autumn NO I won't take it. I don't believe it's gone through all the proper safety checks to make sure it's safe and effective.

If others want to have it, go for it. I'll wait until I know it's safe and effective.

If, God willing, a COVID-19 vaccine is developed and available come Autumn, will you take it? So much cynicism and mistrust has been sown, some foolish people refuse to vaccinate their children against readily preventable contagions.

Will this cynicism drive your decision to not avail yourself and your family of a COVID-19 vaccine?

If public health officials recommend a vaccination, would their advice weigh more in your attitude than if an elected official advised you? Do you not trust doctors because they were not elected by the people? If so, who's going to tell Jared?

NEVER. NWO WILL KILL US!
Gates has already killed thousands children in India and Africa, severly injured tens of thousands.
Below is the reason why NWO ( and Gates of course ) want to decrease the world population down to 50m due to the 'climate protection'
PXL061jY4unLMciCaZO-kiu1VVa24peGFfXQGzWdh2o1IlURKnHiL_enrnFTGfAaNQEPyMXguNIDA9bNeIjy0UuHJVMpgw

Last edited:

Conservatives do not believe in vaccination
It is the mark of the devil

I am many things but no one, absolutely no one, can say I'm conservative.

I won't take that vaccination if it's out in the fall.

It has not gone through the proper testing for safety and effectiveness.

I'm not an anti vaccination idiot. I've had all the vaccinations. I got a flu shot this past fall and will get a flu shot every year. I had my child vaccinated for all known diseases there are vaccinations for. Including the HPV at a time when far right radical extremists were screaming it wasn't safe even though it's been in Europe for years.

I will wait until I know it's safe and effective. Then I'll get that vaccination.

Gates and Epstein were friends, Gates visited his island many times. And we should trust a pervese pedo and an Adrenochrome fancier?

jeffrey-epstein-with-bill-gates.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Conservatives do not believe in vaccination
It is the mark of the devil

I am many things but no one, absolutely no one, can say I'm conservative.

I won't take that vaccination if it's out in the fall.

It has not gone through the proper testing for safety and effectiveness.

I'm not an anti vaccination idiot. I've had all the vaccinations. I got a flu shot this past fall and will get a flu shot every year. I had my child vaccinated for all known diseases there are vaccinations for. Including the HPV at a time when far right radical extremists were screaming it wasn't safe even though it's been in Europe for years.

I will wait until I know it's safe and effective. Then I'll get that vaccination.

There are two kinds of the 'vaccine'

One for NWO & Co - 1%, another one for us, stupid gullible idiots who believe fairy-tales about Corona virus.
Within few months we are death.
The Earth is saved, no Climate warming anymore, nice CO, Greta is happy.

Do you know exactly which kind of vaccine will be tested?

Greta loves Bill Gates

TELEMMGLPICT000206424344_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqnovVTiJx1-CJOCPnC8SeZ1q8dTvX9FttOea5MabsGgY.jpeg

Some of the same people that want everyone to run out and get virus so we can establish herd immunity are saying they will never get vaccinated because they think it’s too dangerous. Proof you can’t fix stupid.

No, at least not right away. I remember the last vaccine that was rushed into use without proper trials...it ended badly.

I don't know of any scientific expert who says that there will be a vaccine by autumn.

All of them say in the best conditions the soonest would be 12 to 18 months.

If a vaccine come out in the autumn NO I won't take it. I don't believe it's gone through all the proper safety checks to make sure it's safe and effective.

If others want to have it, go for it. I'll wait until I know it's safe and effective.

Well, that's just more of that "truthful hyperbole" that Trump likes to use. He told us 2 months ago that people that wanted to be tested, could be tested, but the trouble with that is he didn't get the CEO's of the companies together to announce the tests they were coming out with until the last week of April.

I've got a hunch it's gonna be the same with the vaccine. Trump is gonna keep saying "soon" for the next year, and the vaccine won't come any sooner, no matter how much he tries to convince people otherwise.

Forum List

Back