Will you watch the Presidents address tonight?

This is his attempt at a political Hail Mary, and we all know that he throws like a girl.:D It smacks of desperate political maneuvering by a man who is very aware that his legacy is in peril, and he feels that he has little left to lose at this point in the game.
It's GOOD POLICY, GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY, and HUMANE. The BIPARTISAN Immigration Bill would be better. Tell the a-hole bought off Boehner to let the House pass it! Hater dupes!

Settle down, Francis...I wouldn't want you to stroke out.
Hilarious, brainwashed functional moron. Ask a worthy family torn apart, or ponder us losing taxes from 2 million workers. It's only castles burning, dupe. For 30 years. See sig pp1.

Look at you pretending to care...about getting their money. Greedy bastard.:lol:

How many are going to watch the President make his big immigration announcement tonight? I will be watching hockey and get the highlights at one of the intermissions.

I liked the commentary afterward much better. Like Rep King's call to CENSURE President Obama. :)

This is his attempt at a political Hail Mary, and we all know that he throws like a girl.:D It smacks of desperate political maneuvering by a man who is very aware that his legacy is in peril, and he feels that he has little left to lose at this point in the game.
It's GOOD POLICY, GOOD FOR THE COUNTRY, and HUMANE. The BIPARTISAN Immigration Bill would be better. Tell the a-hole bought off Boehner to let the House pass it! Hater dupes!

Hilarious, brainwashed functional moron. Ask a worthy family torn apart, or ponder us losing taxes from 2 million workers. It's only castles burning, dupe. For 30 years. See sig pp1.

From the Party of Family Values yet.

I can't stand to watch this guy. I will keep close tabs on the speech with Fox review while the low information left is watching reruns of Seinfeld.

You know what turned out to be fun? Listening to it as Mark Levin responded point by point IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SPEECH. I was laughing my ass off.

Pay back taxes...how do you find out what they made, be here for 5 years, seems they did that in 86 and ran across a shitload of ALTERED PAPER of all sorts to supposedly prove the invader was here in that time frame...waiting for the transcript to ripe it apart!... Spoke for 15 minutes referred to himself 31 times....:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Who said anything about past taxes? that's ridiculous. Just getting them legal from now on will pay off in the hundreds of billions in all kinds of ways...

As opposed to the $20K EACH that it would cost to deport.

Well Muttley, they could simply deport undocumented and save multiple thousands doing so!

Are accusations of racism reserved only when blacks are involved??:eusa_whistle:

They are NOT our family....have you started taking them into your home, then they can be part of YOUR family!

2d8jgp0.jpg

i think we'll just go on without you misinformed functional morons lol....you'll never do a gd good thing as long as bought off a-holes like Boehner, McConnell, Rush, Sean, Beck, Savage, Levin, Cruz, Palin etc etc etc are running the New BS Hater GOP. Impeach him lol.

Didn't plan on it but I ended up watching it. This was the Obama I voted for. Bohica GOP.

Yeah shit for brains, watch when the Congressional Switchboard melts down tomorrow. LMAO

That call for censure made me laugh my ass off.

He looked desperate. Just like YOU always look.

He looked defeated. Just like you looked after the election.

Yeahhhh, BOHICA is right.

Didn't plan on it but I ended up watching it. This was the Obama I voted for. Bohica GOP.

Yeah shit for brains, watch when the Congressional Switchboard melts down tomorrow. LMAO

So that's what your masters are telling you. Nobody gives a fuq but hater dupes lol. Impeach him lol...

So that's what your masters are telling you. Nobody gives a fuq but hater dupes lol. Impeach him lol...

20141120_obama2_0.jpg

20141120_obama2_0.jpg

LOL, love those red lips. :)

Forum List

Back