Willard is driving a new Audi .. so much for American made

is rightwing hypocrisy ever really a matter of concern for them?

personally, i don't care what he drives... but if it were the president, there would be a dozen faux-raging threads about it.

You are probably right Jillian. But he is not the POTUS. Pretty big difference

well, yes, and no... he sure wanted to be. and you have to admit he tried to put on a pretty good show about his "love" for detroit and the auto industry.

and i appreciate the acknowledgement. thank you.

Yea he did. As did I. Audis are preety damn luxurious. If I was as successfull as he was, I would own one too. And you are welcome :) I dont mind stating when I think people are right

Last edited:
these people dont care PJ, they only voted for Romrom out of hatred for Obama.

No. We voted for Romney because he was clearly the more experienced leader of the two.

The fact that Romney has an audi is completely irrelevant to just about anything in reality.

LOL you are so full of fucking shit Avatar. You where wrong about him winning, you are wrong about him being a better leader...You've been wrong on most things.

No him driving an audi flies in the face about him being a Detroit man. He was pandering to those people. Just admit it and move on instead of deflecting it.

There is no harm in the pandering, unless you deny what it was.

You dishonest little pissant.

Absolutely.

This was the man that the Republicans wanted to foist up as President.

A complete bullshit artist.

You are probably right Jillian. But he is not the POTUS. Pretty big difference

well, yes, and no... he sure wanted to be. and you have to admit he tried to put on a pretty good show about his "love" for detroit and the auto industry.

Yea he did. As did I. Audis are preety damn luxurious. If I was as successfull as he was, I would own one too

if i had his money, i'd drive lamborghini. :D

Time to step off your throne and accept the fact that the character of a man is defined by his actions and deeds, not the clothes he wares or car he drives. Funny but sad that the libs still don't get it.

is rightwing hypocrisy ever really a matter of concern for them?

personally, i don't care what he drives... but if it were the president, there would be a dozen faux-raging threads about it.
Bullshit.

Anyone with even half of a brain, unlike the OP, obviously, knows that there is no such thing as "American/German/British/French/Japanese made" any longer. It's been that way since the 80s.

really si?

if the president bought a volvo after bailing out the auto industry the rightwingnuts wouldn't be fauxraging...

come on... youi know better.
So the fuck what?

As I said, anyone with half a brain knows that the auto industry is not the auto industry of our grandparents. There is no such thing as "American made" any longer and hasn't been in decades.

When the left stops "fauxraging" about idiocy, I'll get on YOUR 'fauxrage" bandwagon about right "fauxraging" about idiocy. I promise.

The term "American made" when it comes to a car is an idiotic term in the present day.

You're getting mad about something that didn't even happen. Talk about "fauxrage".

And, news flash: Romney didn't win. I shit you not.

Last edited:
I doubt it dumbfuck....it's a Tag Heuer.

But only a moron like you would think if a Swiss owned watch is made in China and the profits go back to Switzerland....that somehow proves Obamination supports American made products. Fucking insane.....

Obamination wears a Swiss made watch......so much for being an "American."

I bet your shoes (you do wear shoes, don't you?) were made in China.

Yea he did. As did I. Audis are preety damn luxurious. If I was as successfull as he was, I would own one too

1 of each?

these people dont care PJ, they only voted for Romrom out of hatred for Obama.

Yeah...its not at all possible that we have ideological differences with him. It must be hatred. Pure hatred...and racism.

Grow up.

Mercedes SLR for me..thanks!

Bullshit.

Anyone with even half of a brain, unlike the OP, obviously, knows that there is no such thing as "American/German/British/French/Japanese made" any longer. It's been that way since the 80s.

really si?

if the president bought a volvo after bailing out the auto industry the rightwingnuts wouldn't be fauxraging...

come on... youi know better.
So the fuck what?

As I said, anyone with half a brain knows that the auto industry is not the auto industry of our grandparents. There is no such thing as "American made" any longer and hasn't been in decades.

When the left stops "fauxraging" about idiocy, I'll get on YOUR 'fauxrage" bandwagon about right "fauxraging" about idiocy. I promise.

The term "American made" when it comes to a car is an idiotic term in the present day.

You're getting mad about something that didn't even happen. Talk about "fauxrage".

And, news flash: Romney didn't win. I shit you not.

we have thousands of Americans making and selling Nissans....and Toyotas......in plants located in America...

Are they not deemed American made?

Should those employees all go to hell?

LMAO...progressives just dont get it.

Lets see how they all cheer when laws are passed forcing US companies to bring their plants back to US soil...and in return, foreign companies close their plants in the US....and we will be right back where we started......no gain...but a loss of billions of dollars due to mandatory relocation costs.

Forum List

Back