Willard is driving a new Audi .. so much for American made

these people dont care PJ, they only voted for Romrom out of hatred for Obama.

No. We voted for Romney because he was clearly the more experienced leader of the two.

The fact that Romney has an audi is completely irrelevant to just about anything in reality.

The fact that you find it irrevelevant shows that you don't know anything about reality.

It's not enough that Romney lost. He must now be punished for having challenged obama in the first place. Finding out that he got an Audi rather than ab American union made piece of crap is an indication of just how sensible he is. I wouldn't have an American made car if they gave me one.

It almost makes up for the disappointment of Romney having lunch with obama. Even though, Romney had a meal at McDonalds just before he went to the command performance. obama isn't to be trusted even that much.

So, the two Cadillacs were just a prop. Now it makes sense.

Shithead....I like American cars, I was born here too.....but I own an Infiniti to go with my Harley and Camaro.

Drove a Honda, VW, Camaro and Firebird through high school and college.

Someone's tastes in cars changes through the years. I prefer Buick and Cadillac over BMW, Audi, and Mercedes since I drove German cars so much when I lived in Germany.

"I love cars, American cars. I was born in Detroit."

-- Mitt Romney, New York Times, November 18, 2008

Poor Mitten, he didn't pander well.
This is the problem. He is not even convincing enough to be a used car salesman. Only the hardest of the GOP's hardcore could suspend their disbelief and believe that he had any sort of authenticity. The rest just voted for him because he was not Obama and didn't give a flying fuck about anything else.

Has Romney ever done anything for America?

I am surprized he has not defected like his grandpa did.

Ask the employees at Toysrus, hobby lobby, staples, the weather channel so many more if he ever doen anything for America

Shithead....I like American cars, I was born here too.....but I own an Infiniti to go with my Harley and Camaro.

Drove a Honda, VW, Camaro and Firebird through high school and college.

Someone's tastes in cars changes through the years. I prefer Buick and Cadillac over BMW, Audi, and Mercedes since I drove German cars so much when I lived in Germany.

Is your name Mitt Romney?

Then I don't give a fuck what you say you drive, sweetcheeks.

Romney is not running for president any more and he doesn't have to play the "I'm a great American" bit anymore. Welcome back Mitt.

This is the problem. He is not even convincing enough to be a used car salesman. Only the hardest of the GOP's hardcore could suspend their disbelief and believe that he had any sort of authenticity. The rest just voted for him because he was not Obama and didn't give a flying fuck about anything else.

I cared about alot that he stood for. Im sorry if the biased Media brainwashed you into thinking he is such a shitty person. Fine, you think he would have been a horrible president. Does not change who he is as a person

Romney can love American cars and still recognize that they are poorly made. Toyota, Nissan, all those foreign companies that build cars here are in right to work states and non-union. That means the workers have to turn out a good product to keep their jobs.

Audi WAS going to build a plant here. But they decided that building them in Mexico made more sense.

I cared about alot that he stood for. Im sorry if the biased Media brainwashed you into thinking he is such a shitty person. Fine, you think he would have been a horrible president. Does not change who he is as a person
Denial is a terrible thing.

He has been in the public eye for years. His authenticity...or lack of it...depending on where you stand...was evident and proven.

Obama was a man with no reputation at all....no one knew of him...no one to this day can name a single friend he had in college....his voting record was party line...his college record was kept secret...his associations that WERE known were considered irrelevant..

Yet...as it pertains to "authenticity"...

When he flip flops he is simply "evolving"...which is deemed a positive spin on flip flopping.

So dont tell us about the importance of authenticity.

Having a closed mind that is easily manipulated by desire is worse.

He has been in the public eye for years. His authenticity...or lack of it...depending on where you stand...was evident and proven.

Obama was a man with no reputation at all....no one knew of him...no one to this day can name a single friend he had in college....his voting record was party line...his college record was kept secret...his associations that WERE known were considered irrelevant..

When he flip flops he is simply "evolving"...which is deemed a positive spin on flip flopping.

Sorry, where did I say I preferred Obama?

Thats your first step Sir.

Sorry, where did I say I preferred Obama?

You didnt.

But my point is still a valid point.

Auithenticity is BY NO MEANS a factor in politics anymore.

Forum List

Back