Willard is driving a new Audi .. so much for American made

I didn't realize it was illegal for Romney to buy a car from Germany or Japan....please tell, shithead.

Romney has owned Detroit made cars and he has owned foreign made cars....while you have never owned a car, see how this works?

Shithead....I like American cars, I was born here too.....but I own an Infiniti to go with my Harley and Camaro.

Drove a Honda, VW, Camaro and Firebird through high school and college.

Someone's tastes in cars changes through the years. I prefer Buick and Cadillac over BMW, Audi, and Mercedes since I drove German cars so much when I lived in Germany.

"I love cars, American cars. I was born in Detroit."

-- Mitt Romney, New York Times, November 18, 2008
Is your name Mitt Romney?

Then I don't give a fuck what you say you drive, sweetcheeks.

He has been in the public eye for years. His authenticity...or lack of it...depending on where you stand...was evident and proven.

Obama was a man with no reputation at all....no one knew of him...no one to this day can name a single friend he had in college....his voting record was party line...his college record was kept secret...his associations that WERE known were considered irrelevant..

Yet...as it pertains to "authenticity"...

When he flip flops he is simply "evolving"...which is deemed a positive spin on flip flopping.

So dont tell us about the importance of authenticity.
Sorry, where did I say I preferred Obama?

You didnt.

But my point is still a valid point.

Auithenticity is BY NO MEANS a factor in politics anymore.
I can see why you thought Romney was a totally legitimate choice, then.

I didn't realize it was illegal for Romney to buy a car from Germany or Japan....please tell, shithead.

Romney has owned Detroit made cars and he has owned foreign made cars....while you have never owned a car, see how this works?

Shithead....I like American cars, I was born here too.....but I own an Infiniti to go with my Harley and Camaro.

Drove a Honda, VW, Camaro and Firebird through high school and college.

Someone's tastes in cars changes through the years. I prefer Buick and Cadillac over BMW, Audi, and Mercedes since I drove German cars so much when I lived in Germany.
Is your name Mitt Romney?

Then I don't give a fuck what you say you drive, sweetcheeks.
Straw men are no match for you, I see. :lmao:

Get back to me when you learn to read, "bezerk."

Sorry, where did I say I preferred Obama?

You didnt.

He was not my first choice. Legitimate? Truth is, he was my only choice. I was not pleased with the lack of success of Obama's first term. I do not feel Obama understands economics well enogh to handle our situation. He proved to have a one track mind when he opted to not listen to his team he put together to handle the financial suituation...and from an ideological standpoint, he and I are miles apart.

As for Romney....authentic? Nah. Cant say he is. He says what his base wants to hear. But he had a proven track record; he was able to work with the opposing party when he governed; he did not let his ideological positions get in the way of making decisions;...

He was a better choice for where I see America should be going.

And no....I do not like most, if not all politicians for they play the game....the game that is designed to fool Americans into voting for them.

In a nutshell....they all play with their words so they can lie without it actually being a technical lie.

It is what it is.

The bigger issue is that the GOP is still defending their choice. The man got even less votes than McCain against a complete failure of a president.

You didnt.

He was not my first choice. Legitimate? Truth is, he was my only choice. I was not pleased with the lack of success of Obama's first term. I do not feel Obama understands economics well enogh to handle our situation. He proved to have a one track mind when he opted to not listen to his team he put together to handle the financial suituation...and from an ideological standpoint, he and I are miles apart.

As for Romney....authentic? Nah. Cant say he is. He says what his base wants to hear. But he had a proven track record; he was able to work with the opposing party when he governed; he did not let his ideological positions get in the way of making decisions;...

He was a better choice for where I see America should be going.

And no....I do not like most, if not all politicians for they play the game....the game that is designed to fool Americans into voting for them.

In a nutshell....they all play with their words so they can lie without it actually being a technical lie.

It is what it is.
Fair enough. I can respect this even though I don't totally agree with your choice.

So let's sum up the fucked up mind of liberals.....

Romney isn't allowed to drive or even buy a German made car since he likes cars made in Detroit and he was born in Michigan.

Obamination loves the planet and he is really saving taxpayer money, so he can go kill 54 trees and decorate them for Christmas to make up for his small penis.

The bigger issue is that the GOP is still defending their choice. The man got even less votes than McCain against a complete failure of a president.

Do you exepect anything different?

The GOP should goout there and say "we screwed up?"

How about the opposing party...heck...how about Americans in general. The only way you can find success in Obamas first term was by spoinning the failures....you know...like saying..."you may noit feel it yet, but we are on the road to recovery"...and...." How can you say a man who won the Nobel Peace Prize is a fialure".....

Heck...America supported the man even though he was...as you put it...a complete failure.

Oh the horror, asswipe.

Mitt Romney spent his own money to buy an Audi. He has also done that with GM made cars too.....next straw man argument.

Audis and Christmas trees.

Jesus H. Christ.

Yep...

Real issues arent important.

Obama was the right choice becuase Romney was seen driving an Audi..

And Obama was the wrong choice becuase he single handedly chopped down 54 trees that were growing free in the wild.

IN the meantime....25 million Americans unemployed; 16.3 trillion dollar debt; no budget; SS and Medicare slowly dying....

But trees and Audis are what makes elections.

Jughead....did Obamination spend his money on those trees???

I doubt a nobody like you would've said nothing if you saw some Marine General on base spending taxpayer money decorating his base house with 10,000 lights to light up the state.

Audis and Christmas trees.

Jesus H. Christ.

Yep...

Real issues arent important.

Obama was the right choice becuase Romney was seen driving an Audi..

And Obama was the wrong choice becuase he single handedly chopped down 54 trees that were growing free in the wild.

IN the meantime....25 million Americans unemployed; 16.3 trillion dollar debt; no budget; SS and Medicare slowly dying....

But trees and Audis are what makes elections.

Forum List

Back