Willard is driving a new Audi .. so much for American made

real issues are important.

but the thing is YOU don't define what is important.

what was important? his support for personhood laws and lack of support for equal pay laws.

You misunderstood...he supported free capitalism

what was important? his intent to benefit only people like himself financially.

you misunderstood....he did does not believe in having laws that are speciofically designed to cater to one group. ..it is not what mnade America what it is.

what was important? the fact that he'd have pollluted our courts with more justices like scalia.

In other words...you consider my conservative ideology "pollution"....that happens to be selfish of you. Not all think as you do..and to the contrary, whereas I do not agree with liberalism...I respect it..as I say on here all the time.

what? you think scalia is ok? well, then you vote for romney.

but you don't define what's important to others.

the car thing? well, after he said "let detroit die", then said "i love american cars" to try to eek out a few more votes in michigan... it's more an amusement to see him buy foreign. i don't drive american either... i drive a BMW.

You are mistaken. He said "Let GM go bankrupt." Most people understand that such does not mean "let it die". It means let the courts hash things out so they can rebuild without the burdens of earlier bad decisions. Only the severly misinformed belkeive "bankruptcy" means " "closing its doors"

then again, i didn't stand in detroit and tell them how i love american cars. but it is humorous.

Jillian...you are one of those people that have absolutely no idea what the trruth is. You go with blogs...you know...the ones that are designed to fool people as simple as you are.

if you at least tried to post without the insults, you might get a response.

as for truth... truth is that trickle down economics is a failure... and you had 10 years to show it wasn't.

and he had nothing to offer b/c he had no ideology.

that's truth.

now run that up your flagpole.

Oh...I see...you can call me a wingnutter...and refer to my ideology as "pollution"...

But for me to refer to you as simple after posting a host of one liners that were nothing more than mis-truths used to fool the simple minded...THAT is an insult.

LMAO...you drive a BMW...so do I.

Would you say you earned it? IU assume you did.....as I did. Seems the system worked just fine.

Oh the horror, asswipe.

Mitt Romney spent his own money to buy an Audi. He has also done that with GM made cars too.....next straw man argument.

The bigger issue is that the GOP is still defending their choice. The man got even less votes than McCain against a complete failure of a president.

You are missing the real point democrats want to make. Oppose obama and you will be demonized and it will NEVER stop. Your wife will never be able to ride her horse, or bicycle for that matter, you will be demonized whatever car you drive, working is bad, not working is bad. No matter what you do it will be terrible, horrible, no one should do it. But, it won't be done specifically because of you, it will be done to send a message to the next guy in line as to what will happen to HIM, or HER, or anyone else who opposes the liberal cause. Romney ran against obama, just like Sarah Palin who ran against the democratic ticket, their children, grandchildren, and friends will become permanent targets of the democrats. Not because of something they did specifically. It could be anyone. As long as the next guy in line understands the penalties for being in opposition.

Oh the horror, asswipe.

Mitt Romney spent his own money to buy an Audi. He has also done that with GM made cars too.....next straw man argument.

The bigger issue is that the GOP is still defending their choice. The man got even less votes than McCain against a complete failure of a president.

You are missing the real point democrats want to make. Oppose obama and you will be demonized and it will NEVER stop. Your wife will never be able to ride her horse, or bicycle for that matter, you will be demonized whatever car you drive, working is bad, not working is bad. No matter what you do it will be terrible, horrible, no one should do it. But, it won't be done specifically because of you, it will be done to send a message to the next guy in line as to what will happen to HIM, or HER, or anyone else who opposes the liberal cause. Romney ran against obama, just like Sarah Palin who ran against the democratic ticket, their children, grandchildren, and friends will become permanent targets of the democrats. Not because of something they did specifically. It could be anyone. As long as the next guy in line understands the penalties for being in opposition.

no. that isn't the point, twit.

Oh the horror, asswipe.

The point is breathless fauxrage over something that didn't even happen.

But, you still aren't as funny as GoneBezerk is right now.

Well, they proved they are scumbags when they stole the Former RNC Chair's personal credit information during a political campaign in Maryland years ago.

Every GOP person that runs for Congress, the White House or SCOTUS will need to have a pristine background otherwise the Democraps will find it and the media will blow it up.

Meanwhile Bill Clinton is off screwing whores left and right in the White House and even today while Hillary is SECSTATE...not a peep about it. Romney can't ride in an Audi but Bill Clinton can ride whores worldwide.

Oh the horror, asswipe.

Last edited:
Has Romney ever done anything for America?

I am surprized he has not defected like his grandpa did.

Ask the employees at Toysrus, hobby lobby, staples, the weather channel so many more if he ever doen anything for America

I don't know how much he was involved with The Weather Channel. I have asked employees from the other tax payer subsidized Chinese importers you listed (Toysrus, Hobby Lobby, Staples) & they said Romney is no good. Those poverty jobs put their workers into the 47% that Romney does not care about. If China wants to subsidize workers to sell their wares into this country, that's fine. But taking USA taxpayer dollars to subsidize the sale of foreign good into this country & exporting jobs is not good for the USA.

Well, they proved they are scumbags when they stole the Former RNC Chair's personal credit information during a political campaign in Maryland years ago.

Every GOP person that runs for Congress, the White House or SCOTUS will need to have a pristine background otherwise the Democraps will find it and the media will blow it up.

Meanwhile Bill Clinton is off screwing whores left and right in the White House and even today while Hillary is SECSTATE...not a peep about it. Romney can't ride in an Audi but Bill Clinton can ride whores worldwide.

Oh the horror, asswipe.

How about getting Paul Ryan's child custody records? Gloria Allred's abortive attempt to dig up old records. Democrats will do anything to get elected, but it's after the election is over. The continuing demonization of George Bush, Ronald Reagan, the Palin children, Ann Romney are just warnings to others. What are the preemptive smears on Marco Rubio. It's pure thuggery. Democrats not only win, but they continue the attacks as a warning to anyone else who might oppose them.

Paul Ryan had a black girlfriend.

Mitt Romney drives an Audi.

Who knew Obamination in high school or college???? Bueller, Bueller...oh, my bad that makes me a racist that believes he is some muslim.....don't bring up him wasting taxpayer money on 54 fucking Christmas trees.

Who knew Obamination in high school or college???? Bueller, Bueller...oh, my bad that makes me a racist that believes he is some muslim.....don't bring up him wasting taxpayer money on 54 fucking Christmas trees.

if you'd have watched the two short films about romney and the president before the election, you'd have heard his friends speak about him in college.

anything else you want to lie about?

Oh the horror, asswipe.

then why would one post about his owning on Audi on a political message board inj the section called "politics" even though the man is no longer a political figure running for political office?

And furthermore, why would others, such as yourself, respond with bashes about the man if, in fact that is not the point.

And finally, why would YOU PERSONALLY post lies about the man such as he said "let detroit die" if, in fact, that was not the point?

if you'd have watched the two short films about romney and the president before the election, you'd have heard his friends speak about him in college.

What do you suppose your college friends that didn't like you back then say about you today? :cool:

Last edited:
Strange....never saw this film, must for the occult, cult. :eusa_shhh:

Well, he did brag about himself smoking dope and doing cocaine with some friends in school....so someone hung out with him, I guess.

Surely obama had goons riding around with him in the choom wagon. Are they all dead?

Strange....never saw this film, must for the occult, cult. :eusa_shhh:

Well, he did brag about himself smoking dope and doing cocaine with some friends in school....so someone hung out with him, I guess.

Well, everyone knows that when you want to prove to your employer that you actually did go to college that you just get a Pakistani friend to tell the press that you did.

Not silly little transcripts.

What do you suppose your college friends that didn't like you back then say about you today? :cool:

Just an FYI...

You are responding to someone who referred to a supreme court justice as "pollution" becuase she does not agree with his ideology.

The one who just yesterday claimed that she is fair and open minded..and only calls people names that insult her on this board.

Just thought you needed to know what you are dealing with.

Just an FYI...

You are responding to someone who referred to a supreme court justice as "pollution" becuase she does not agree with his ideology.

The one who just yesterday claimed that she is fair and open minded..and only calls people names that insult her on this board.

I know. I wrote the book on her predictable behavior. She pretends to be interested in civil discourse then "pops" into threads and merely insults. When cornered...she mocks even more.

One thing I notice with her is that everyone is wrong about everything on every issue yet when pressed she never seems to have a strong counterpoint as to why she's right.

Just an FYI...

I know. I wrote the book on her predictable behavior. She pretends to be interested in civil discourse then "pops" into threads and merely insults. When cornered...she mocks even more.

One thing I notice with her is that everyone is wrong about everything on every issue yet when pressed she never seems to have a strong counterpoint as to why she's right.

lol...I know....you and I had fun at her expense yesterday...

And to be hoinest....she asks for it.

Now...where the heck is Valerie?

Forum List

Back