Willard is driving a new Audi .. so much for American made

So what?

Tell me how everything you buy is American-made.

I bought my BMW from an American salesperson in an American dealership decorated with American made Benjamin Moore Paint.

I thought about buying a Detroit made Ford....made with froeign parts and sold by a foreign dealership on line.

Where was I un-American?

Jeez will you people ever let up? The Mid East is in turmoil and the president is still on the campaign trail with the same old stupid agenda that didn't work the first time around and you lefties worry about what the former presidential candidate is driving?

Jughead....did Obamination spend his money on those trees???

I doubt a nobody like you would've said nothing if you saw some Marine General on base spending taxpayer money decorating his base house with 10,000 lights to light up the state.

Audis and Christmas trees.

Jesus H. Christ.

Yep...

Real issues arent important.

Obama was the right choice becuase Romney was seen driving an Audi..

And Obama was the wrong choice becuase he single handedly chopped down 54 trees that were growing free in the wild.

IN the meantime....25 million Americans unemployed; 16.3 trillion dollar debt; no budget; SS and Medicare slowly dying....

But trees and Audis are what makes elections.

And if he bought only one tree, this board would be lit up with posts about it being PROOF he was a muslim.

Give it a rest.

I do not like Obama...his ideology, his politics, his lies....but he has a responsibility as President to show the world how we have freedom of religion...and truth is....Christmas is a season all sides of the aisle agree on.

Let it go.

You're full of shit.

Nobody would complain if he decorated 1 to a few trees....54 trees during a budget crisis is fucking insane.

Yeah, just imagine the Marine General blowing end of year funds on just decorating 54 trees around the base, not even cutting them down. His ass would be called back to DC and fired.

I doubt a nobody like you would've said nothing if you saw some Marine General on base spending taxpayer money decorating his base house with 10,000 lights to light up the state.

Yep...

And Obama was the wrong choice becuase he single handedly chopped down 54 trees that were growing free in the wild.

IN the meantime....25 million Americans unemployed; 16.3 trillion dollar debt; no budget; SS and Medicare slowly dying....

And if he bought only one tree, this board would be lit up with posts about it being PROOF he was a muslim.

Give it a rest.

I do not like Obama...his ideology, his politics, his lies....but he has a responsibility as President to show the world how we have freedom of religion...and truth is....Christmas is a season all sides of the aisle agree on.

Let it go.

Jesus H. Christ.

Yep...

real issues are important.

but the thing is YOU don't define what is important.

what was important? his support for personhood laws and lack of support for equal pay laws.
what was important? his intent to benefit only people like himself financially.
what was important? the fact that he'd have pollluted our courts with more justices like scalia.

what? you think scalia is ok? well, then you vote for romney.

but you don't define what's important to others.

the car thing? well, after he said "let detroit die", then said "i love american cars" to try to eek out a few more votes in michigan... it's more an amusement to see him buy foreign. i don't drive american either... i drive a BMW.

then again, i didn't stand in detroit and tell them how i love american cars. but it is humorous.

You're full of shit.

Nobody would complain if he decorate 1 to a few trees....54 trees during a budget crisis is fucking insane.

Yeah, just imagine the Marine General blowing end of year funds on just decorating 54 trees around the base, not even cutting them down. His ass would be called back to DC and fired.

Give it a rest.

Let it go.

Well..it is quite obvious you have never had the honor of serving in the military.

A generalk would have been heralded for doing what was necessary to maintain a high level of morale within his ranks during a time where their families are getting together and they are stuck on base.

Of course...to loons like you, that is a waste of money.

XL+Pipeline+Etch-A-Sketch.png

My DD214 shows more military time than you, asswipe.

Also, I wasn't a peon like you....I was actually among the HQ staff working these budget issues/cuts every freakin year.

A General wasting money on 54 Christmas trees today on base would have his ass gone.

You're full of shit.

Nobody would complain if he decorate 1 to a few trees....54 trees during a budget crisis is fucking insane.

Give it a rest.

Let it go.

Well..it is quite obvious you have never had the honor of serving in the military.

A generalk would have been heralded for doing what was necessary to maintain a high level of morale within his ranks during a time where their families are getting together and they are stuck on base.

Jesus H. Christ.

Yep...

what was important? his support for personhood laws and lack of support for equal pay laws.

You misunderstood...he supported free capitalism

you misunderstood....he did does not believe in having laws that are speciofically designed to cater to one group. ..it is not what mnade America what it is.

what was important? the fact that he'd have pollluted our courts with more justices like scalia.

In other words...you consider my conservative ideology "pollution"....that happens to be selfish of you. Not all think as you do..and to the contrary, whereas I do not agree with liberalism...I respect it..as I say on here all the time.

the car thing? well, after he said "let detroit die", then said "i love american cars" to try to eek out a few more votes in michigan... it's more an amusement to see him buy foreign. i don't drive american either... i drive a BMW.

You are mistaken. He said "Let GM go bankrupt." Most people understand that such does not mean "let it die". It means let the courts hash things out so they can rebuild without the burdens of earlier bad decisions. Only the severly misinformed belkeive "bankruptcy" means " "closing its doors"

then again, i didn't stand in detroit and tell them how i love american cars. but it is humorous.

Jillian...you are one of those people that have absolutely no idea what the trruth is. You go with blogs...you know...the ones that are designed to fool people as simple as you are.

Yep...

You misunderstood...he supported free capitalism

you misunderstood....he did does not believe in having laws that are speciofically designed to cater to one group. ..it is not what mnade America what it is.

In other words...you consider my conservative ideology "pollution"....that happens to be selfish of you. Not all think as you do..and to the contrary, whereas I do not agree with liberalism...I respect it..as I say on here all the time.

You are mistaken. He said "Let GM go bankrupt." Most people understand that such does not mean "let it die". It means let the courts hash things out so they can rebuild without the burdens of earlier bad decisions. Only the severly misinformed belkeive "bankruptcy" means " "closing its doors"

Jillian...you are one of those people that have absolutely no idea what the trruth is. You go with blogs...you know...the ones that are designed to fool people as simple as you are.

if you at least tried to post without the insults, you might get a response.

as for truth... truth is that trickle down economics is a failure... and you had 10 years to show it wasn't.

and he had nothing to offer b/c he had no ideology.

that's truth.

now run that up your flagpole.

Also, I wasn't a peon like you....I was actually among the HQ staff working these budget issues/cuts every freakin year.

A General wasting money on 54 Christmas trees today on base would have his ass gone.

You're full of shit.

tell us about the sub ride

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

:lmao:

You're full of shit.

lol. You lie.

True military would not have referred to me as Jughead....that was pl;ayed and cast aside many moon ago.

Other branches had more "endearing" terms for Marines...and I say "endearing" sarcasticly.

So in other words...you are a liar.

tell us about the sub ride

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

:lmao:
That must be a code word for being a recipient of anal sex.

Forum List

Back