William Barr debunks Trump's claim that he was only "inspecting" the bunker during protests

No President has ever lied as much or as blatantly as Trump.
Hardly. Your savior Obama lied every time he uttered a sentence.
See all you asshats do is deflect. You apparently lack the balls to say something about Trump’s honesty. Sure bring up what you think of Obama of you feel so compelled, but at least be an adult and say something about Trump when he’s being addressed in the conversation.
Answer this question without bringing up democrats: how honest is Trump?

Can you handle that?
More honest than you, douchebag.
Lol I knew it. Pussy.
You knew I wouldn't comply with your idiotic arbitrary conditions? Congratulations on having the I.Q. of a lab rat.
Arbitrary? I’m asking you to just directly answer a simple question while leaving something out lol. Sorry if I violated your safe space I guess.
"Answer this question, but don't answer it this way and don't answer it that way."

Go fuck yourself. It's a loaded question. Someone who lies as much as you is in no place to be attacking anyone for lying. All you leftwing douchebags are congenital liars. Everything you believe is a lie.

Go fuck yourself.

See all you asshats do is deflect. You apparently lack the balls to say something about Trump’s honesty. Sure bring up what you think of Obama of you feel so compelled, but at least be an adult and say something about Trump when he’s being addressed in the conversation.

Can you handle that?
Lol I knew it. Pussy.
You knew I wouldn't comply with your idiotic arbitrary conditions? Congratulations on having the I.Q. of a lab rat.
Arbitrary? I’m asking you to just directly answer a simple question while leaving something out lol. Sorry if I violated your safe space I guess.
"Answer this question, but don't answer it this way and don't answer it that way."

Go fuck yourself. It's a loaded question. Someone who lies as much as you is in no place to be attacking anyone for lying. All you leftwing douchebags are congenital liars. Everything you believe is a lie.

Go fuck yourself.
Lol fucking Christ. A loaded question. Apparently it’s too much for you to not resort to a whataboutism. It’s so childish.

Can you handle that?
Lol I knew it. Pussy.

Go fuck yourself.
Lol fucking Christ. A loaded question. Apparently it’s too much for you to not resort to a whataboutism. It’s so childish.
Anyone who uses the term "whataboutism" is a douchebag. It's just a way to say that you're proud to be a hypocrite. What could be more childish than inventing these so-called crimes?

Can you handle that?
Lol I knew it. Pussy.

Go fuck yourself.
Anyone who uses the term "whataboutism" is a douchebag. It's just a way to say that you're proud to be a hypocrite. What could be more childish than inventing these so-called crimes?
Lol logical fallacies are a thing whether you like it or not.

Can you handle that?
Lol I knew it. Pussy.

Go fuck yourself.
What logical fallacy have I committed, douchebag? Use of the term "whataboutism" is a logic fallacy.

Can you handle that?
Lol I knew it. Pussy.

Go fuck yourself.
What logical fallacy have I committed, douchebag? Use of the term "whataboutism" is a logic fallacy.
It’s another term for the tu quoquo fallacy, ya douche. Look it up.

Forum List

Back