William Barr debunks Trump's claim that he was only "inspecting" the bunker during protests

Of course you only see the Left reporting on it why would the Pro Trump media report it? There’s nothing to defend. Trump lied again.
That is why the left is always reporting the lies...it's biased. There is always something to defend. :) And that is to defend the senseless lies.
I have zero problems with anybody reporting about the lies our elected leaders tell. Be biased, be critical, be skeptical.

No President has ever lied as much or as blatantly as Trump.

Trump has a sense of humor, his remark was humorous. The left makes a mountain out of it every time. And then we all laugh at you lefties. Thanks!
Yeah. His delivery made it clear Trump is today's Groucho Marx only without the mustache, cigar and wit.

Maybe he wanted to see if Cristobal was going to hit Texas.

Huh? Did you happen to forget Obama! The Liar-In-Chief?

Absolutely untrue

Jesus. Arguing with Trumpers is like trying to debate in an insane asylum.

You don't even TRY to make sense any more...but then Trump tweets asinine QAnon conspiracy nonsense on a daily basis so...

Huh? Did you happen to forget Obama! The Liar-In-Chief?

Absolutely untrue

Jesus. Arguing with Trumpers is like trying to debate in an insane asylum.

You don't even TRY to make sense any more...but then Trump tweets asinine QAnon conspiracy nonsense on a daily basis so...
All they have is whataboutisms. They can’t be adults and just examine Trump on any critical level.

Hardly. Your savior Obama lied every time he uttered a sentence.
See all you asshats do is deflect. You apparently lack the balls to say something about Trump’s honesty. Sure bring up what you think of Obama of you feel so compelled, but at least be an adult and say something about Trump when he’s being addressed in the conversation.

See all you asshats do is deflect. You apparently lack the balls to say something about Trump’s honesty. Sure bring up what you think of Obama of you feel so compelled, but at least be an adult and say something about Trump when he’s being addressed in the conversation.
Answer this question without bringing up democrats: how honest is Trump?

Can you handle that?

1591768978407.png

1591769048942.png

Why are all you morons always trying to get Trump's supporters to denounce him? Are you so insecure that you believe you have no credibility? I've got news for you: that isn't just insecurity. That's reality.

Can you handle that?
More honest than you, douchebag.

Why are all you morons always trying to get Trump's supporters to denounce him? Are you so insecure that you believe you have no credibility? I've got news for you: that isn't just insecurity. That's reality.
Trumpers denounce their cult leader?

nahhh. That’s not how cults work... but it does need to be pointed out

Trumpers denounce their cult leader?

nahhh. That’s not how cults work... but it does need to be pointed out
You're begging the question, dumbass. Look that up so you'll understand my post.

Can you handle that?
Lol I knew it. Pussy.

We do it because you’re all too much of pussies to even do it.

Can you handle that?
Lol I knew it. Pussy.
You knew I wouldn't comply with your idiotic arbitrary conditions? Congratulations on having the I.Q. of a lab rat.

We do it because you’re all too much of pussies to even do it.
No. It's because you understand that everyone just ignores you when you do it. You have no credibility.

Can you handle that?
Lol I knew it. Pussy.
You knew I wouldn't comply with your idiotic arbitrary conditions? Congratulations on having the I.Q. of a lab rat.
Arbitrary? I’m asking you to just directly answer a simple question while leaving something out lol. Sorry if I violated your safe space I guess.

Forum List

Back