William Barr debunks Trump's claim that he was only "inspecting" the bunker during protests

Are you claiming he wasn't inspecting it?
Yes. His claim he was inspecting the bunker was made because if there is anything the bloviating piece of shit hates it's looking weak. And going to the bunker, no matter who's decision it was to send him there, projects an image of weakness.
Now, as with many lies he tells, he has been outed. This time by Billy the Bagman. Who apparently feels he is off the hook for ordering those protesters be moved out of Trump's way because of a distinction that allows him to refer to pepper balls as a non-chemical weapon..........though it creates the same effect as tear gas. A distinction that is inconsequential since tear gas was used.

As you may know, Donald Trump said that he wasn't in the bunker to seek protection from protests, but because he was "inspecting" it. Well, even his most trusted ally William Barr is contradicting Trump's lie:
"Things were so bad that the Secret Service recommended that the President go down to the bunker," Barr said, referencing protests on May 29. "We can't have that in our country. And so the decision was made. We had to move the perimeter one block. And that was what we were doing (on June 1)."

Trump lied.
Relax. Trump just lies to leftists. No real need to tell them the truth.
He lies to everyone.

Eighties and just too stupid to notice.

Why does anyone even care about that anymore? It's yesterday's news. :rolleyes:
Probably because it started as just another trump lie. Trump supporters are OK with lies, liars and being lied to especially if it is trump doing the lying. It catches the attention of the rest of us who do not support lies, liars and being lied to even if (as is often the case) it is trump doing the lying. You may think it a lot to ask, but he is your boy and what he does and says is your fault. Can't you control him or even voice you disapproval of his crap?
Did you get to "keep your doctor if you wanted to"?
Did you get one of those "shovel ready" jobs?
Or did you get one of the "thousands of good paying jobs" at Solyndra?

He lies to everyone.

CNN lies to everyone! Everyone knows that. So if you heard or saw it on CNN, it must be "true".

CNN-CreamOfFakeNews.jpg

Right he could of been honest from the start, but he lied about it, he is a compulsive liar. You can't believe anything he says.
That's not even true! Like I said if you heard or saw it on CNN or the NYT....it must be "true".
You folks don't get it and never will. You folks are so tuned into that bias crap...it's no wonder why you believe the obvious.

They don't.

You are forced to believe they do, or you'd have to admit the conservative "media" wasn't real.

It's kinda sad, really.
Well, you are one of the few I have respect. But I have to respectfully disagree. We will not agree and that is fine. I just think that you are much smarter than some of these folks here. Have a good day, sir.

Are you claiming he wasn't inspecting it?
Yes. His claim he was inspecting the bunker was made because if there is anything the bloviating piece of shit hates it's looking weak. And going to the bunker, no matter who's decision it was to send him there, projects an image of weakness.
Now, as with many lies he tells, he has been outed. This time by Billy the Bagman. Who apparently feels he is off the hook for ordering those protesters be moved out of Trump's way because of a distinction that allows him to refer to pepper balls as a non-chemical weapon..........though it creates the same effect as tear gas. A distinction that is inconsequential since tear gas was used.
When did he say he was inspecting the bunker? I see no evidence for that claim.

As you may know, Donald Trump said that he wasn't in the bunker to seek protection from protests, but because he was "inspecting" it. Well, even his most trusted ally William Barr is contradicting Trump's lie:
"Things were so bad that the Secret Service recommended that the President go down to the bunker," Barr said, referencing protests on May 29. "We can't have that in our country. And so the decision was made. We had to move the perimeter one block. And that was what we were doing (on June 1)."

Trump lied.
Do you distrust the Secret Service?

Are you calling them liars?

Nevermind what trump said

the lib rioters in the streets of Washington were a threat to national security

The problem here is, the Secret Service isn't saying a word about any of this. They won't. They never do. That is until they publish their Memoirs which is years down the road. So we have to take the word of a bunch of confirmed liars, cheats and thieves. Before I accept what they claim, I'll just wait for the book.

Trump lied.
Do you distrust the Secret Service?

Are you calling them liars?

Nevermind what trump said

the lib rioters in the streets of Washington were a threat to national security

The problem here is, the Secret Service isn't saying a word about any of this. They won't. They never do. That is until they publish their Memoirs which is years down the road. So we have to take the word of a bunch of confirmed liars, cheats and thieves. Before I accept what they claim, I'll just wait for the book.
Yeah, confirmed liars, cheats and thieves describes CNN perfectly.

When did he say he was inspecting the bunker? I see no evidence for that claim.

In these days I too find it justifiable to question things. I find YouTube helpful in some ways.

Trump lied.
I thought Barr always lies.

This is CNN for God's sake. By now we are aware that CNN withheld information in the alleged assault on a 75 year old man by Police in Buffalo NY. CNN was aware he was a professional left wing activist and faked a fall but the network put a different spin on the story to energize the rioters and pander to their dwindling sick fan base. There's no story here except spin by CNN's Maegan Vazquez.

Last edited:
Trump isn't the only one but what I do not understand about habitual liars like Trump is lying when the truth is actually the better reply.
He's a sociopath. There's no other explanation

Forum List

Back