William Barr debunks Trump's claim that he was only "inspecting" the bunker during protests

Trump lied.

Haha! So we're to believe that CNN of all news sources is actually telling the truth? But you folks who hate Trump will call him a Liar regardless? It's no wonder you folks need your safe spaces. :auiqs.jpg:

And that is the TRUTH.

View attachment 347835

Duh, didn't you see the Barr video?

As you may know, Donald Trump said that he wasn't in the bunker to seek protection from protests, but because he was "inspecting" it. Well, even his most trusted ally William Barr is contradicting Trump's lie:
"Things were so bad that the Secret Service recommended that the President go down to the bunker," Barr said, referencing protests on May 29. "We can't have that in our country. And so the decision was made. We had to move the perimeter one block. And that was what we were doing (on June 1)."

Trump lied.
I don't think even the die hard tRumplings actually believed that one.

At least I hope they're smarter than that.

Trump has a sense of humor, his remark was humorous. The left makes a mountain out of it every time. And then we all laugh at you lefties. Thanks!
As you may know, Donald Trump said that he wasn't in the bunker to seek protection from protests, but because he was "inspecting" it. Well, even his most trusted ally William Barr is contradicting Trump's lie:
"Things were so bad that the Secret Service recommended that the President go down to the bunker," Barr said, referencing protests on May 29. "We can't have that in our country. And so the decision was made. We had to move the perimeter one block. And that was what we were doing (on June 1)."

Trump lied.

Trump lied.
I don't think even the die hard tRumplings actually believed that one.

At least I hope they're smarter than that.
I stand corrected

My bad.

The President's honesty is an issue.

Yeah, sure...when your news source happens to be CNN...seriously? :auiqs.jpg:
Right, you would believe anything CNN puts out...because, as long as "Trump lies"...it must be true! Because it came from CNN, or The NYT, or some other leftist source. Too funny!

Trump lied.
Relax. Trump just lies to leftists. No real need to tell them the truth.

The left does not have a sense of humor, nor do they even understand the concept of humor.
They would be calling the FBI if they ever went fishing with me.
Why? Are you one of those guys that fishes with dynamite? :surprised1:
And...your point is....? It's only a 1/4 stick
I have seen it on TV and think it funny as hell, but fishing with dynamite is not legal where I live and would probably warrant a call to the appropriate agency. Now fishing with a lasso is also illegal in TN, but I would probably let that slide and think it not only hilarious, but an amazing talent.

Trump lied.

Well Trump said he might as well investigate the bunker just in case. Who knows? Maybe some are trying to purposely create these narrative. It's tough to have allies when you are the outsider and Barr is not an exception. After all, he was the one who ordered the clearing of the people outside the WH which caused some problems to Trumps image as a firm believer in peaceful protest.

I remember reading a post by a Canadian years ago who was advised by some CSIS agent in Toronto (I forget how he knew her role, maybe she had asked him a few question) and left him with, "trust no one". It sort of kept him on his toes for awhile and it turned out that there was a Russian spy in his building or something to that effect. He said her words haunted him and he lives by them.

Trump himself has said in interviews, that a little paranoia in business was good for him as it kept him on his toes, this was after he made his comeback during the dark years of his loan problems. I honestly don't think he trusts anyone fully. Not an unhealthy way to live when you are in politics.

The President's honesty is an issue.

Yeah, sure...when your news source happens to be CNN...seriously? :auiqs.jpg:
Right, you would believe anything CNN puts out...because, as long as "Trump lies"...it must be true! Because it came from CNN, or The NYT, or some other leftist source. Too funny!
So, are you claiming Donald Trump is not a prolific habitual compulsive serial proven liar? Are all the Generals and top aides who confirm him as being a prolific habitual compulsive serial proven liar liars themselves and being mean to Bunker Boy?

Trump lied.
Trump did lie.

The problem is his supporters don’t care.

Trump lied.

Well Trump said he might as well investigate the bunker just in case. Who knows? Maybe some are trying to purposely create these narrative. It's tough to have allies when you are the outsider and Barr is not an exception. After all, he was the one who ordered the clearing of the people outside the WH which caused some problems to Trumps image as a firm believer in peaceful protest.

I remember reading a post by a Canadian years ago who was advised by some CSIS agent in Toronto (I forget how he knew her role, maybe she had asked him a few question) and left him with, "trust no one". It sort of kept him on his toes for awhile and it turned out that there was a Russian spy in his building or something to that effect. He said her words haunted him and he lives by them.

Trump himself has said in interviews, that a little paranoia in business was good for him as it kept him on his toes, this was after he made his comeback during the dark years of his loan problems. I honestly don't think he trusts anyone fully. Not an unhealthy way to live when you are in politics.
In politics, I suspect only a political fool trusts anyone completely. He is actually more trusting than you would suspect for a stable genius. Look at the people he has hired that trusted, not to mention the women he slept with. Secrets always come out and sound judgement not his strong suit.

Trump lied.
Trump did lie.

The problem is his supporters don’t care.

No, it depends on the way it transpired. He may have been advised, and in most cases the president is going to accept the advice. In any particular case I can see him saying, (or thinking), "I might as well take a look at it anyways just in case the situation gets dangerous". He went down, looked around, surmised the situation and returned after a few minutes.

There are other considerations as well. For instance, must Melania and his son also be with him? Who runs the nation when he is in the bunker? We could assess any number of scenarios.

CNN has been so wrong about so many issues that this could just be another situation where they are looking to stir the pot or didn't clarify the entire story. Whether he did or not is not an issue as far as I am concerned. If these issues weren't going to be an issue with me if Obama or another president were in the WH, why should it matter to me regarding Trump?

The clear difference with Trumps admin. is you have too many loose lips and dirty media looking for bad press so they can get an Establishment, America First president to replace Trump. Is there any wonder Bush and Biden don't support him? It's embarrassing how the same people the MSM despised with passion have suddenly said "we need to do the dirty work for my influence seeking media ownership group and refrain from supporting the outsider president, so McCain, Bush, Romney and any warmongerer is cool with us now".

It's been a four year saga of their emerging hatred, their credibility won't suddenly materialize in the reporting of this story.

Last edited:
I never understood why anybody, including Trump, cared in the first place. When you're the president it's wise to take the advice of the Secret Service regarding your own safety. If they want you go in the bunker then go in the bunker, and fuck having to defend yourself for it. :dunno:

Trump lied.
Yea, so what! He also debunked the whole russian collusion and impeachment hoax.

Trump lied.
Do you distrust the Secret Service?

Are you calling them liars?

Nevermind what trump said

the lib rioters in the streets of Washington were a threat to national security

Trump lied.
I've addressed this topic on two other posts and it's long past its life.
The President of the United States does NOT have the option of saying NO, when the Secret Service recommends "strongly" that the president be moved safely to a bunker. They have the authority to override a president's decisions in cases of safety to a president, as it is deemed "safety to the office of the presidency, to ensure its continuation." It's also why the president and vice president are not together frequently. In short, the Secret Service rules and the presidents and vice-presidents obey, for their and the office's safety.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back