William Barr debunks Trump's claim that he was only "inspecting" the bunker during protests

Why does anyone even care about that anymore? It's yesterday's news. :rolleyes:
The President's honesty is an issue.

Are you claiming he wasn't inspecting it?

As was mentioned in the last thread about this, it is protocol whenever there is any danger to the President. The Secret Service makes those decisions...he wasn't "hiding in the bunker" like the MSM reported, and while he was down there, I'm sure he was checking it out....that's what inspections are.

Trump has a sense of humor, his remark was humorous. The left makes a mountain out of it every time. And then we all laugh at you lefties. Thanks!

Trump has NO sense of humour, unless it's insulting and demeaning others. Dumb Donald epitomizes the old expression that those who are unable to laugh at themselves, will have no end of people willing to do it for them.

He has a great sense of humor, but it's too dry for you simpering liberals to understand.

The left does not have a sense of humor, nor do they even understand the concept of humor.
They would be calling the FBI if they ever went fishing with me.
Why? Are you one of those guys that fishes with dynamite? :surprised1:

Yep! That Chitz funny. Wish I could find a vid of somebody fishing with a lasso (it really is illegal in my state) as they would make good bookends so to speak on fishing humor reportable to authorities. Bet that Mod is a funny guy at the water.

The left does not have a sense of humor, nor do they even understand the concept of humor.

Yep! That Chitz funny. Wish I could find a vid of somebody fishing with a lasso (it really is illegal in my state) as they would make good bookends so to speak on fishing humor reportable to authorities. Bet that Mod is a funny guy at the water.

I can't imagine how it's possible to catch a fish with a lasso or why it would be illegal. Not gonna overfish with that method.

I can't imagine how it's possible to catch a fish with a lasso or why it would be illegal. Not gonna overfish with that method.

I have no clue. It just popped up when I was checking to make sure it was still illegal to fish with dynamite, Crocodile Dundee style.

I have no clue. It just popped up when I was checking to make sure it was still illegal to fish with dynamite, Crocodile Dundee style.

You should get a trophy for catching a fish with a lasso. Unless you're in the local grocery store; that's kinda cheating.

Duh, didn't you see the Barr video?
I did...and if you do a google search on this...you will get nothing but leftist articles and sources. It's no wonder why you guys bathe in this nonsense. :auiqs.jpg:

That’s because the Billionaire Media tries to portray Trump as a sane reasonable person to their viewers.
As you may know, Donald Trump said that he wasn't in the bunker to seek protection from protests, but because he was "inspecting" it. Well, even his most trusted ally William Barr is contradicting Trump's lie:
"Things were so bad that the Secret Service recommended that the President go down to the bunker," Barr said, referencing protests on May 29. "We can't have that in our country. And so the decision was made. We had to move the perimeter one block. And that was what we were doing (on June 1)."

Trump lied.

Well Trump said he might as well investigate the bunker just in case. Who knows? Maybe some are trying to purposely create these narrative. It's tough to have allies when you are the outsider and Barr is not an exception. After all, he was the one who ordered the clearing of the people outside the WH which caused some problems to Trumps image as a firm believer in peaceful protest.

I remember reading a post by a Canadian years ago who was advised by some CSIS agent in Toronto (I forget how he knew her role, maybe she had asked him a few question) and left him with, "trust no one". It sort of kept him on his toes for awhile and it turned out that there was a Russian spy in his building or something to that effect. He said her words haunted him and he lives by them.

Trump himself has said in interviews, that a little paranoia in business was good for him as it kept him on his toes, this was after he made his comeback during the dark years of his loan problems. I honestly don't think he trusts anyone fully. Not an unhealthy way to live when you are in politics.

When did the “dark years of his loan problems end“? His last bankruptcy was 2016.

When was Trump “on his toes” in business. He’s lost more money than any American in history. His 7 Business bankruptcies are a record as are his 3000 plus lawsuits.

As you may know, Donald Trump said that he wasn't in the bunker to seek protection from protests, but because he was "inspecting" it. Well, even his most trusted ally William Barr is contradicting Trump's lie:
"Things were so bad that the Secret Service recommended that the President go down to the bunker," Barr said, referencing protests on May 29. "We can't have that in our country. And so the decision was made. We had to move the perimeter one block. And that was what we were doing (on June 1)."

Trump lied.
It's fun watching Trump play you guys.:eusa_boohoo:

Trump lied.
When did Trump say that?

I never understood why anybody, including Trump, cared in the first place. When you're the president it's wise to take the advice of the Secret Service regarding your own safety. If they want you go in the bunker then go in the bunker, and fuck having to defend yourself for it. :dunno:

Right he could of been honest from the start, but he lied about it, he is a compulsive liar. You can't believe anything he says.

Trump has a sense of humor, his remark was humorous. The left makes a mountain out of it every time. And then we all laugh at you lefties. Thanks!
ya, we laugh at tough guys that cower in basements during riots and claim bone spurs when called on to serve. What a fat baby coward. What idiot follows such a peice of trash?

So Barr calls Trump a liar. Well...he's not the first and certainly won't be the last

Trump isn't the only one but what I do not understand about habitual liars like Trump is lying when the truth is actually the better reply.

Weird how CNN has no concern about protests they describe as peaceful becoming so violent that secret service advised the POTUS and his family to go to the WH bunker.

Why does anyone even care about that anymore? It's yesterday's news. :rolleyes:
Probably because it started as just another trump lie. Trump supporters are OK with lies, liars and being lied to especially if it is trump doing the lying. It catches the attention of the rest of us who do not support lies, liars and being lied to even if (as is often the case) it is trump doing the lying. You may think it a lot to ask, but he is your boy and what he does and says is your fault. Can't you control him or even voice you disapproval of his crap?
Says a biden supporter.
You two groups of people are woven from the same cloth

Forum List

Back