William Shatner's Emotional Reaction to Seeing Space

Not everyone has the same reaction as Will

1634143446304.png

One thing I don't understand was when the recovery crew came to get them out several of them started pulling hard on the parachute lines that were attached to the capsule. I don't understand what they were trying to do.

The guy is 90 years old. Give him a break. Funny how they used to train astronauts for years for a short trip to space and now they send kids and 90 year old's up with a day or two training.
Realize they first sent up a monkey, so how well trained do you have to be?

And no, when I say sent up a monkey first I'm not referring to Bezos.

The guy is 90 years old. Give him a break. Funny how they used to train astronauts for years for a short trip to space and now they send kids and 90 year old's up with a day or two training.

How can you not realize the difference? Or do you not actually think about something before you say it?

Astronauts actually know how to fly the ship, know how every thing in that ship works, are cross trained with others incase of an incident someone else can do the job, they spend days to months in space, they have to train for what they were supposed to do while up there, and dozens of other things.

William shatner was in space for 11 minutes........I spend more time in the dentist chair for a cleaning.

Shatner was just a piece of cargo is all he was.

How can you not realize the difference? Or do you not actually think about something before you say it?

Astronauts actually know how to fly the ship, know how every thing in that ship works, are cross trained with others incase of an incident someone else can do the job, they spend days to months in space, they have to train for what they were supposed to do while up there, and dozens of other things.

William shatner was in space for 11 minutes........I spend more time in the dentist chair for a cleaning.

Bezos just wanted a promotion from Star Fleet command.

It's all about politics don't ya know.

They're basically doing what the Mercury astronauts did. Just a quick ride up to the edge of space

One commenter wrote:

It would have been EPIC if Bill went full-on Twilight Zone and started asking everyone if they saw the creature outside the window

That piece of cargo is one of only 600 pieces of cargo who have left 99.9% of the earth's atmosphere.

I love his attitude. Yours, not so much.

Forum List

Back