Wind farms banned as environmentalists grumble

The most efficient way to produce large quantities of electric power is by spinning very large turbines very fast
And your home needs that much electric power, does it?
We're talking about powering the entire grid you moron.
No, we are not, you asshole.
We're talking about what's realistic for a fossil fuel free economy. How much electric power do you think will be needed to be available 24/7/365 in order to do that?
What's your point? I think you lost it back at the last turn. You know... the turn where you were supposed to be discussing ways to provide energy to each home but you decided to toss a spanner into the gears.
Too bad we can't turn stupid into electricity you alone would be able to light up the entire country
It wouldn't matter as you'd be dashing about sabotaging the lot just to keep from admitting you are wrong.

Where did we ever restrict the conversation about the viability of wind power to one home?

Are you that stupid that you think all we need is one windmill per home?

Without any doubt, yes.
Then provide that proof.
From wind generated by wind turbines? Are you lying to me or to yourself?
From hurricanes, doorknob, the subject of my post. That's wind power, a destructive form of energy
Million(s).
Prove that also.
You are an asshole.
Your insult hurts so much because I respect you so much.
My quote from a chess grandmaster is proof of what ... did you say? Is it proof of what I said or what he said?
Proof of your effed up world view and sympathies, especially considering tomorrow's date.

The Vineyard wind farm links Obama to the Trump administration on this page:

Wind Power News
renewableenergyworld.com/wind-power/top-news.html

Nuclear Energy Safety is a False Claim

There have been more than 100 serious nuclear accidents in the past 5 years alone and 60% of all nuclear accidents in the world occur in the U.S.

I guess you can say that if guns and nuclear accidents are the fault of the person ….. not the gun or nuclear energy itself …. then both guns and nuclear energy ought to be kept away from Americans of all people.

Have you ever wondered why there are WARNING SIGNS for the danger of nuclear energy and the environment surrounding it but none for wind craft?

nuclear sign.jpg

You can have your nuclear catastrophe. I'll take wind-craft, thank you! :eusa_dance:

We've already paid for the coal power plants. We've already paid for the nuclear power plants. There's no reason to pay for new plants, especially experimental power plants that run on wind power or solar power.

We've already paid for the coal power plants. We've already paid for the nuclear power plants. There's no reason to pay for new plants, especially experimental power plants that run on wind power or solar power.
Yeah, you wouldn't want to throw away the most dangerous power investment the world has ever seen. Ya' know ..... you already paid for it so you may as well use it. The consequences are irrelevant. :113:

Hazmat.jpg

Yeah, you wouldn't want to throw away the most dangerous power investment the world has ever seen. Ya' know ..... you already paid for it so you may as well use it. The consequences are irrelevant. :113:

View attachment 278604
Histrionics

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

View attachment 278604
Histrionics

Selective blind & deaf.

see no hear no.jpg

View attachment 278604
Histrionics

Selective blind & deaf.

View attachment 278836

Nope eyes wide open I'm just not a chicken shit

Hurricanes kill far more people and do far more damage to property and the landscape, on a yearly basis, than nuclear power by far. No contest.

View attachment 278604
Histrionics

Selective blind & deaf.

View attachment 278836

Nope eyes wide open I'm just not a chicken shit
I guess the term "selective" went over your head. And make no mistake, you are most definitely .......

chicken poop.jpg