Windows 11 has arrived!

Attention, Linux militants, sharpen your scopes and be prepared! Windows 11 is here! Going into my virtual machine any minute now. More later.

I thought that 10 was supposed to be the last of their numbered OS's......I am skeptical about this.....
It could be true that there's a Win11 coming but I sure as hell wouldn't install a pirate copy. Legit Windows is insecure enough; hacked or stolen Windows would be far to risky to me.

Things have changed? Note that this Preview has been created by Microsoft.
The leaked preview was created by Microsoft? And you believe that because it says Microsoft?
You don´t need to believe. This is just a Microsoft build and it has not been modified by anyone. You can opt for conspiracy theories or try a web search...

Attention, Linux militants, sharpen your scopes and be prepared! Windows 11 is here! Going into my virtual machine any minute now. More later.

I thought that 10 was supposed to be the last of their numbered OS's......I am skeptical about this.....
It could be true that there's a Win11 coming but I sure as hell wouldn't install a pirate copy. Legit Windows is insecure enough; hacked or stolen Windows would be far to risky to me.

From what I have read their next operating system is supposed to be so different that they are going to rebrand it as something other than Windows.

More fucking garbage geared for brain dead dolts and corporate whores. I haven't used that shit in 24 years.Don't BUY computers either. Do your research and if you arent smart enough to use a Phillips head screwdriver find a 15 year old gameboy who is. Beware of gameboys to some extent. Those morons are infatuated with unnecessary bullshit too.You'll have fans everywhere and water coolers and flashing lights and shit.
You can build a damn good computer for computing for $600-800.

What's being touted as Windows 11 may or may not be called Windows 11 and we won't know for certain until the 24th of this month. Microsoft is not calling it Windows 11, yet, maybe never.

More fucking garbage geared for brain dead dolts and corporate whores. I haven't used that shit in 24 years.Don't BUY computers either. Do your research and if you arent smart enough to use a Phillips head screwdriver find a 15 year old gameboy who is. Beware of gameboys to some extent. Those morons are infatuated with unnecessary bullshit too.You'll have fans everywhere and water coolers and flashing lights and shit.
You can build a damn good computer for computing for $600-800.
Yeah, yeah, we all know already, you're a Linux fanboi, that Windows is the Devil's creation and that God created Linux for the faithful and only faithful Linux users will go to heaven........ :rolleyes-41:

What's being touted as Windows 11 may or may not be called Windows 11 and we won't know for certain until the 24th of this month. Microsoft is not calling it Windows 11, yet, maybe never.
It is called Windows 11.
From what I've read even now Microsoft itself hasn't called it Windows 11. Just because the leak supposedly calls it that doesn't make it true and we won't know for certain until the 24th. It being called Windows 11 has been supposition for quite a while now and granted there are lot's of hints that have been dropped by some in Microsoft that it may/will be called Windows 11 we still won't know for certain until the official announcement.

Last edited:
It is called Windows 11.
From what I've read even now Microsoft itself hasn't called it Windows 11. Just because the leak supposedly calls it that doesn't make it true and we won't know for certain until the 24th. It being called Windows 11 has been supposition for quite a while now and granted there are lot's of hints that have been dropped by some in Microsoft that it may/will be called Windows 11 we still won't know for certain until the official announcement.
For all we can see, it is Windows 11:

w11aldj2s.jpg

w11bchkfd.jpg

It is called Windows 11.

w11aldj2s.jpg

w11bchkfd.jpg
You do realize how easy it is to fictitiously create those screen shots............. At least you should.
I'm not saying it won't be called Windows 11, just saying the Microsoft upper echelon is still not confirming it one way or another and there is still a lot of speculation surrounding it.

I'll call it Windows 11 when/if Microsoft officially names it Windows 11 on the 24th.

It is called Windows 11.

w11aldj2s.jpg

w11bchkfd.jpg
You do realize how easy it is to fictitiously create those screen shots............. At least you should.
I'm not saying it won't be called Windows 11, just saying the Microsoft upper echelon is still not confirming it one way or another and there is still a lot of speculation surrounding it.

I'll call it Windows 11 when/if Microsoft officially names it Windows 11 on the 24th.
I don´t make fake screenshots.

It is called Windows 11.

w11aldj2s.jpg

w11bchkfd.jpg

I wasn't accusing you.

It is called Windows 11.

w11aldj2s.jpg

w11bchkfd.jpg

I wasn't accusing you.
There have been far too many "Windows 11" suppositions, hoaxes and scam sites out there for quite awhile. You'll pardon me if I remain skeptical until the official notification.

It is called Windows 11.

w11aldj2s.jpg

w11bchkfd.jpg

I wasn't accusing you.
There have been far too many "Windows 11" suppositions, hoaxes and scam sites out there for quite awhile. You'll pardon me if I remain skeptical until the official notification.
Sure, leaks are not 100 % reliable but if this was not created by Microsoft, it would have taken a huge while to make it. See the Video, all the UI changes.

It is called Windows 11.

w11aldj2s.jpg

w11bchkfd.jpg

I wasn't accusing you.
Sure, leaks are not 100 % reliable but if this was not created by Microsoft, it would have taken a huge while to make it. See the Video, all the UI changes.
You'll still have to pardon me if I remain somewhat skeptical until the official announcement. Microsoft has been playing this close to the chest and too many people have been trying to take advantage of it. For all we know you could be completely correct and Microsoft has changed it's Windows 10 is the last designation ever claim. I just prefer not trying to be all knowing until there's no doubt. I've seen (and in the past made) these kind of speculations before, sometimes they were spot on sometimes off by a mile. I'll wait and see.

It is called Windows 11.

w11aldj2s.jpg

w11bchkfd.jpg

I wasn't accusing you.
You'll still have to pardon me if I remain somewhat skeptical until the official announcement. Microsoft has been playing this close to the chest and too many people have been trying to take advantage of it. For all we know you could be completely correct and Microsoft has changed it's Windows 10 is the last designation ever claim. I just prefer not trying to be all knowing until there's no doubt. I've seen (and in the past made) these kind of speculations before, sometimes they were spot on sometimes off by a mile. I'll wait and see.
Sure, I do. I am not here to dictate Windows 11. The most likely scenario by now is but that Windows 11 will be released this autumn.

New Topics

Forum List

Back