Winning ?? Trump increasing illegal/legal immigrant employment

I actually want to see Rump in the act of grinding them up!
I'm sure you do, unfortunately fake news never has footage

Do no ground up Mexicans AND no wall. Certainly NOT MAGA!

Say what? English please.
No ground up Mexicans AND no wall. Not very MAGA!

So you want to ground up Mexicans or you don't want to ground up Mexicans?

Used for mortar in the wall Mexico is going to pay for. Why is this so hard for ewe?
MAGA!

He told you he was against immigrants, but trump is increasing their employment in the US .

Immigrants now make up 17% of the U.S. labor force | Produced by Advertising Publications

The number of foreign-born workers in the U.S. labor force has reached 27.4 million, or 17.1 percent of the total number of workers, according figures released this month by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The annual report includes foreign-born workers who are in the country legally and illegally, as well as students, refugees and those who may be temporary workers. The data does not separate out the number of undocumented workers in the country.

This is because all boats rise in a fantastic economy like Trump has created....

Plus most liberals are to lazy to work....

They would rather mooch of the producers...

Just look at what crazy Bernie wants to do....

He wants to take it from the workers and give

it all to the lazy liberal parasites.

Dem's give sanctuary to illegals, then bitch about illegals getting jobs in Dem sanctuaries. You see now why Dem's have to be destroyed, they are lying filth.

Dem's give sanctuary to illegals, then bitch about illegals getting jobs in Dem sanctuaries. You see now why Dem's have to be destroyed, they are lying filth.
You pricks are in bed with russians and you talk about dems giving sanctuaries?

Immigrants now make up 17% of the U.S. labor force | Produced by Advertising Publications

The number of foreign-born workers in the U.S. labor force has reached 27.4 million, or 17.1 percent of the total number of workers, according to figures released this month by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The annual report includes foreign-born workers who are in the country legally and illegally, as well as students, refugees and those who may be temporary workers. The data does not separate out the number of undocumented workers in the country.
what were they prior to making up 17% of the work force? why is there always so much information missing from your posts timmy? it's like listening to the news

It mentioned the increase :

. In 2016, there were 27 million foreign-born workers in the U.S. or 16.9 percent of the labor force. In 2000, by comparison, the percentage of of foreign-born workers was at 13.3 percent.

The number of foreign-born workers in the U.S. labor force has reached 27.4 million, or 17.1 percent of the total number of workers, according to figures released this month by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

what were they prior to making up 17% of the work force? why is there always so much information missing from your posts timmy? it's like listening to the news

I tried to click on the link to see if they told that obviously vital fact, but got blocked.

THe economy is booming. There are tens of millions of legal immigrants who are part of the labor force.

This report is meaningless garbage.

Indeed, with such strong spin and without any support as to why this is Trump's fault,

totally FAKE NEWS.

DISMISSED.

Hey . If you give the Don credit for lowering black unemployment, he also gets credit for this . Right?

I tried to click on the link to see if they told that obviously vital fact, but got blocked.

THe economy is booming. There are tens of millions of legal immigrants who are part of the labor force.

Indeed, with such strong spin and without any support as to why this is Trump's fault,

totally FAKE NEWS.

DISMISSED.

Hey . If you give the Don credit for lowering black unemployment, he also gets credit for this . Right?
And of course you can show the numbers for ILLEGALS vs LEGALS.

totally FAKE NEWS.

DISMISSED.

So is this a negative thing for you?

totally FAKE NEWS.

DISMISSED.

Is it a positive for Trump ? I thought he was out stop illegals and legals for that matter.

I’m glad unemployment is dropping , has been since before Trump . Of course the cons want to give him all the credit, so give him all the credit!

totally FAKE NEWS.

DISMISSED.

Is it a positive for Trump ? I thought he was out stop illegals and legals for that matter.

I’m glad unemployment is dropping , has been since before Trump . Of course the cons want to give him all the credit, so give him all the credit!
Well Timmy, economies ebb and flow.....sometimes you get things like the internet, or social media and it helps the economy (imagine that innovation and private enterprise helping an economy.......)
No I want illegals out......but you're posting something you like as a negative...it just means you're partisan and petty.......you are a rdean, lakhota moron type.
I disagree with my President from time to time..you never did
I also gave Obama credit for things I like..you never do that for Trump

because you are nothing but a democrat ass kisser........so when they lose this fall, you'll need some lube

Trump has only been in office for about 500 days. Barry Hussein's policies invited immigrants into the labor force but that's supposed to be good news to the left. The problem is that lefties never have a good day The numbers include non citizens and students and temporary workers but the bureau admits that they have no data for so-called undocumented workers aka criminal illegal aliens.

Doe
He told you he was against immigrants, but trump is increasing their employment in the US .

Doesn't show he INCREASED it it shows it has increased since 2000 lol....we have had 2 other presidents in that time besides Trump! You are an idiot.

In 2016, there were 27 million foreign-born workers in the U.S. or 16.9 percent of the labor force. In 2000, by comparison, the percentage of of foreign-born workers was at 13.3 percent.
and what does that have to do with trump?

fake news timmy

You watch way too much news timmy, it is skewering your thought process

totally FAKE NEWS.

DISMISSED.

1. I do want more from him on reducing immigration, legal and illegal. Indeed, he will be judged on that and Trade almost exclusively.

2. Until we get some numbers on what "this" is, such as numbers of legally here workers, then we don't even know that "this" is.

totally FAKE NEWS.

DISMISSED.

And of course you can show the numbers for ILLEGALS vs LEGALS.

The story says the numbers don’t differentiate.

Forum List

Back