Winning ?? Trump increasing illegal/legal immigrant employment

Immigrants now make up 17% of the U.S. labor force | Produced by Advertising Publications

The number of foreign-born workers in the U.S. labor force has reached 27.4 million, or 17.1 percent of the total number of workers, according to figures released this month by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The annual report includes foreign-born workers who are in the country legally and illegally, as well as students, refugees and those who may be temporary workers. The data does not separate out the number of undocumented workers in the country.
what were they prior to making up 17% of the work force? why is there always so much information missing from your posts timmy? it's like listening to the news

I tried to click on the link to see if they told that obviously vital fact, but got blocked.

THe economy is booming. There are tens of millions of legal immigrants who are part of the labor force.

This report is meaningless garbage.

Indeed, with such strong spin and without any support as to why this is Trump's fault,

totally FAKE NEWS.

DISMISSED.

Hey . If you give the Don credit for lowering black unemployment, he also gets credit for this . Right?
And of course you can show the numbers for ILLEGALS vs LEGALS.

The story says the numbers don’t differentiate.
Then anyone from the political center and Right will ignore the story.

what were they prior to making up 17% of the work force? why is there always so much information missing from your posts timmy? it's like listening to the news

I tried to click on the link to see if they told that obviously vital fact, but got blocked.

THe economy is booming. There are tens of millions of legal immigrants who are part of the labor force.

This report is meaningless garbage.

Indeed, with such strong spin and without any support as to why this is Trump's fault,

totally FAKE NEWS.

DISMISSED.

Hey . If you give the Don credit for lowering black unemployment, he also gets credit for this . Right?
And of course you can show the numbers for ILLEGALS vs LEGALS.

The story says the numbers don’t differentiate.
Then anyone from the political center and Right will ignore the story.

Without those numbers, there is no story. We don't know what this "report" says without it being broken down, or more information over what is happening.

The thread title suggests that Trump is responsible for bringing in ever higher numbers of illegals to work.

We have NOTHING in the op to support that.

THis is FAKE NEWS.

He told you he was against immigrants, but trump is increasing their employment in the US .

Immigrants now make up 17% of the U.S. labor force | Produced by Advertising Publications

The number of foreign-born workers in the U.S. labor force has reached 27.4 million, or 17.1 percent of the total number of workers, according to figures released this month by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

The annual report includes foreign-born workers who are in the country legally and illegally, as well as students, refugees and those who may be temporary workers. The data does not separate out the number of undocumented workers in the country.

Another post on immigrants. Most of us are NOT against immigrants, many of us ARE against ILLEGAL immigrants...dumbass.

He told you he was against immigrants, but trump is increasing their employment in the US .

Another post on immigrants. Most of us are NOT against immigrants, many of us ARE against ILLEGAL immigrants...dumbass.

I am against all Third World immigration, and I am not to sure about the rest of Immigration either.

We have a very high percentage of recent immigrants who we need time to assimilate and ALL of whom increase the supply of labor, decreasing cost, ie wages.

I am against all Third World immigration, and I am not to sure about the rest of Immigration either.

We have a very high percentage of recent immigrants who we need time to assimilate and ALL of whom increase the supply of labor, decreasing cost, ie wages.
We have more job openings than people to fill them We need immigrants albeit educated ones

We have more job openings than people to fill them We need immigrants albeit educated ones

We need employers to remember that one of their fucking jobs is to attract workers, not to be lazy assholes and wait for them to walk in the door.

I want wages to rise, and for employers to be more concerned about keeping workers, than about how they can best fuck them over, by demanding more work for less money.

THat is never going to happen, while employers have unlimited access to unlimited and cheap Third World Labor.

Yeah, good thing we have a process to allow them in LEGALLY.

and how long does that take?

and how long does that take?

How to Enter the United States | USAGov

Or, just throwing this out there,

we could let the employers have to compete for workers by offering higher wages.

That sounds pretty cool.

And a benefit to workers all over America.

Instead of to the Employers and Third Worlders.

we could let the employers have to compete for workers by offering higher wages.

That sounds pretty cool.

with automation,robots ,etc etc the workers don't carry as big a stick as you might think and if trump implements his tariffs all the countries reciprocating will put many 1000's out of work ,JIMHO

That sounds pretty cool.

with automation,robots ,etc etc the workers don't carry as big a stick as you might think and if trump implements his tariffs all the countries reciprocating will put many 1000's out of work ,JIMHO

The job openings are real. If the employers could just say the magic words, "robots, ect" and fill them, they would have already.

That is pressure on the employers. If we keep it up, or even increase it, sooner or later, those lazy morons will remember that part of their job is to ATTRACT GOOD EMPLOYEES, not just wait for a desperate Third Worlder to walk in the door and offer to do the job for less.

Why are you against higher wages for American workers?

That sounds pretty cool.

The job openings are real. If the employers could just say the magic words, "robots, ect" and fill them, they would have already.

That is pressure on the employers. If we keep it up, or even increase it, sooner or later, those lazy morons will remember that part of their job is to ATTRACT GOOD EMPLOYEES, not just wait for a desperate Third Worlder to walk in the door and offer to do the job for less.

you're for higher wages for teachers? Really? but right now they say there are more job openings than those to fill them

That sounds pretty cool.

you're for higher wages for teachers? Really? but right now they say there are more job openings than those to fill them

And I posted my response to that fact.

Would you like to address it?

That sounds pretty cool.

That sounds pretty cool.

That sounds pretty cool.

Sure Higher wages for all,,,,And higher prices for everything you buy

That sounds pretty cool.

That sounds pretty cool.

Sure Higher wages for all,,,,And higher prices for everything you buy

Fuck yes. THe price increases will be less than the wage increases. We know that from history.

What is your plan for making the world a better place? More government handouts?

Forum List

Back