Wisconsin debate audience audibly laughs when Senator Ron Johnson alleges the FBI “set me up with a corrupt briefing & then leaked that to smear me"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Mandela Barnes mopped the floor with Ron Johnson in their debate. Johnson was booed several times and laughed at when he said the FBI set him up

Ron Johnson has been certifiable for years.

A certifiable winner over that commie Negro running against him. Whoever gave Democrats the idea that Mandala Barnes could actually win, should be thanked.

• Banned
A certifiable winner over that commie Negro running against him. Whoever gave Democrats the idea that Mandala Barnes could actually win, should be thanked.
don't use the N word dude they might ban you

You refer to Barnes a Communist...

Could you please give your definition of Communism and Barnes adherence to it.

The dictionary meaning is:
a theory or system of social organization in which all property is owned by the community and each person contributes and receives according to their ability and needs.

So you have proof of Barnes wanting the Government to own all property. It is a pretty severe allegation which I must ask for evidence off..

he is racist, and so are you. don't post in my threads!
Typical leftist, thinking you can control what everyone else does. I don't normally post in your threads cause most of the time they're just attention seeking bullshit. But if I want to post, I will. :itsok:

Of course the audience response is typical. Considering that the debate was held at Marquette university, and the audience was primarily shitlib academic-types and trained seals.

audience.jpg

Typical leftist, thinking you can control what everyone else does. I don't normally post in your threads cause most of the time they're just attention seeking bullshit. But if I want to post, I will. :itsok:
well i'll give you a hard time for a being a racist, and a dick

Of course the audience response is typical. Considering that the debate was held at Marquette university, and the audience was primarily shitlib academic-types and trained seals.

View attachment 709900
Imagine that, of course they had to hold it at an academic campus, nothing like stacking the deck in your favor. Good observation!

well i'll give you a hard time for a being a racist, and a dick

Tell ya what, Bubba: Run Candace Owens, David Clarke, or Allen West against Ron Johnson in a primary election, then we'll have a real conversation about who's "racist" and who's not.

I have nothing against Mandela Barnes' skin color, other than the fact that he's a Marxist piece of shit who's not qualified to hold a position as a city dog catcher or garbage man.

And yes, I am a dick. I'll match my dick size to yours any day, and make you cry out of shame. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back