Wisconsin Dem operative, criticizes Mandela Barnes' focus: “We can’t just rely on abortion as a message while so many are struggling to pay bills"

This has been the question ever since Roe fell: Sure, many people won't like the decision, but where does abortion fall on their list of priorities?

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Mandela Barnes supports unrestricted abortion-on-demand until birth — just like in China and North Korea.

China has a population problem and the overwhelming majority of those abortions are female children. North Korea is a shithole that can't feed their citizens. I wonder how many forced abortions these two countries have ?

China has a population problem and the overwhelming majority of those abortions are female children. North Korea is a shithole that can't feed their citizens. I wonder how many forced abortions these two countries have ?
China is 1.4 billion people on the same land USA owns.

China is approximately 9,596,960 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, making United States 2% larger than China. Meanwhile, the population of China is ~1.4 billion people (1.1 billion fewer people live in United States).

Last edited:

China is approximately 9,596,960 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, making United States 2% larger than China. Meanwhile, the population of China is ~1.4 billion people (1.1 billion fewer people live in United States).

Are you mentioning this as a justification for forced abortions?

Yay, you'll fall right in line with forced abortions in the US to save the planet.

By 2050 china's population will be around 650 million. Their population is going to collapse thanks to their one child policy.

Forum List

Back