Wisconsin Exit Polling: Trump Leads 57% To 33% For Cruz

So Trump somehow went up 40 points in two days?
Nope...........in certain areas that is the number...........not overall............but it shows he's getting some numbers in independents and moderates.............He's still pulling 37% or so in evangelicals...............

Have to wait and see.............as long as Trump takes decent number of delegates out of it.............it's still a win.

Kasich on the canvas again early.
what will you say when hillary kicks trumps ass ??
I will say we are getting fucked by liberals..........which is normal...........do you have a problem with premature ejactulation.........
yeah those 1000's dead were really fucked by republicans,,,but you can't admit it

get

You Republicans need to enjoy Hillary's scandals while you can.

The way the FBI is treating Hillary's email is like she isn't a criminal!!
The DOJ is controlled by Obama........they will never prosecute her even though she is guilty as sin..........Laws are for the peasants..........you know that.

That won't stop the FBI from giving s criminal referal
That is yet to be seen.............They should from the BS she's pulled............but I doubt they will buck it.........

Nope...........in certain areas that is the number...........not overall............but it shows he's getting some numbers in independents and moderates.............He's still pulling 37% or so in evangelicals...............

Have to wait and see.............as long as Trump takes decent number of delegates out of it.............it's still a win.

I will say we are getting fucked by liberals..........which is normal...........do you have a problem with premature ejactulation.........
yeah those 1000's dead were really fucked by republicans,,,but you can't admit it
You mean getting sent by Senators like Hillary................who voted for it................but later goes I was robbed............

and yet you want this thing to be President.

The DOJ is controlled by Obama........they will never prosecute her even though she is guilty as sin..........Laws are for the peasants..........you know that.

That is yet to be seen.............They should from the BS she's pulled............but I doubt they will buck it.........

FBI is taking its time. They want to make the case stick. FBI director won't guarantee it will happen before the Democrat convention

Last edited:

FBI is taking its time. They want to make the case stick. FBI directed won't guarantee it will happen before the Democrat convention
I hope so...........

You mean getting sent by Senators like Hillary................who voted for it................but later goes I was robbed............

what was the vote eagle?? look it up and see it was the vast majority of your ah's that sent our soldiers to die ....and the gwb idiot put the finishing touches on it

what was the vote eagle?? look it up and see it was the vast majority of your ah's that sent our soldiers to die ....and the gwb idiot put the finishing touches on it
So you are still the party of excuses..............You give your Queen a pass on the same thing you whine about..........

Typical Hypocrite.

So you are still the party of excuses..............You give your Queen a pass on the same thing you whine about..........

Typical Hypocrite.
what excuse eagle ???? your party OVERWHELMINGLY voted for war yes some dems did too but pubs are the main reason for that completely bull crap war

Typical Hypocrite.
what excuse eagle ???? your party OVERWHELMINGLY voted for war yes some dems did too but pubs are the main reason for that completely bull crap war
Still living in denial................no reason to relive all the Dems who supported it...........It's old news...........and your side was onboard..........and it was Obama who lost the place under his watch.

Typical Hypocrite.
Still living in denial................no reason to relive all the Dems who supported it...........It's old news...........and your side was onboard..........and it was Obama who lost the place under his watch.
on board with his bullshit

Forum List

Back