Wisconsin Lawmaker Moves To Decertify 2020 Election

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Will they have success this time? I sure hope so, and I really admire their persistance.

Sounds like he's running for reelection.
The nuttier they are the more the Trump base loves them even though they anti-constitution and anti-democracy. The reign of Trump is over, the people fired him and the sore losers are trying to shred our entire electoral in order to reinstal the monster.

Pay no attention to her. She's been trolling my threads ever since I found out who she truly is. Typical liberal behavior.
She is not liberal. There are no liberals. Real liberals would have the fraud investigated and support people for just their conviction and persistance in the matter. She is an intolerant fascist.

Nobody seriously believes the 2020 presidential election was legitimate, not even the biggest koolaid-drinking Biden homer, but most people do not seriously believe anything will ever be done about it, so...waste of time.
Why are the only people left claiming massive fraud the clown car of Trump worshiping morons like Lindell?

If the decertification is successful, it could be the first firing shots of a civil war.

The nuttier they are the more the Trump base loves them even though they anti-constitution and anti-democracy. The reign of Trump is over, the people fired him and the sore losers are trying to shred our entire electoral in order to reinstal the monster.

Either THAT or just that the 2020 election had so many unexplained mathematical and statistical glaring inconsistencies in it that a lot of people would just like to get them resolved no matter who is found to be the real winner so that going into the future we can go into other elections with greater confidence in keeping with the suggestions put forth 16 years ago by Jimmy Carter himself over the biggest problems nagging our election process.

Forum List

Back