Wisconsin man, 50, wearing KKK robe and hood shocks neighbors walking dog

It's hard to take this guy seriously. Not because he's wearing a robe and hood in June, but because his sneakers are showing. Are those Air Jordans?
Its all fun and games until you wake up in the middle of the night with a cross burning on your lawn. My mom told me all about it back in Mississippi.
and yet you still kiss the ass of democrats the very people who burned those crosses
Stupid people support other stupid people

Thats a direct threat that needs to be eliminated.
The only “direct threat” is the one you just made
Nope;.Someone walking around in my neighborhood with KKK robe on is a direct threat. I didnt ask you to agree. I'm telling you.
The robe is a threat? Now sir I think you lay off the crack
Anyone that wears that robe is threat. Mother fucker could be 90 and riding in a wheelchair.
You would try to argue with him, he would pull that long rifle out and make you dance before ... lol
I dont argue. Thats for people that like to talk when its time to get busy.
Yea you would try to provoke some reaction,, dance.. Hey why don’t you do us all a favor why don’t you make a video of you dancing say couple funny jokes maybe Dunk a basketball.. entertain us
I'll do that after you go down to the local zoo and send me a selfie with your kinfolk in the chimp exhibit.
Ok that was funny, now dance mofo dance lol
Youre white. No matter how much I dance youre still going to look funny trying to do what I do. All the white girls will be around me and looking at you with disdain. You uncoordinated MF. :lol:
lol fat white girls are all you Shaun king lol hey why is every street named after MLK all crime infested?? Answer that question while dancing OK boy
That must have stung. You actually made 3 deflections in one post. :laughing0301:

Nope;.Someone walking around in my neighborhood with KKK robe on is a direct threat. I didnt ask you to agree. I'm telling you.
Anyone that wears that robe is threat. Mother fucker could be 90 and riding in a wheelchair.
You would try to argue with him, he would pull that long rifle out and make you dance before ... lol
Yea you would try to provoke some reaction,, dance.. Hey why don’t you do us all a favor why don’t you make a video of you dancing say couple funny jokes maybe Dunk a basketball.. entertain us
I'll do that after you go down to the local zoo and send me a selfie with your kinfolk in the chimp exhibit.
Youre white. No matter how much I dance youre still going to look funny trying to do what I do. All the white girls will be around me and looking at you with disdain. You uncoordinated MF. :lol:
After that we can get dressed in black robes and burn a Scuzweiser truck on his front lawn..........

It's hard to take this guy seriously. Not because he's wearing a robe and hood in June, but because his sneakers are showing. Are those Air Jordans?
Its all fun and games until you wake up in the middle of the night with a cross burning on your lawn. My mom told me all about it back in Mississippi.
and yet you still kiss the ass of democrats the very people who burned those crosses
Stupid people support other stupid people
Go read up on the Southern Strategy and educate yourself.

Go ahead and assault him and wind up back in jail.
Its going to be self defense.

Only in your dreams prison boi.

All blather...
Just make sure you dont wind up in my dreams inbred.

Not worried at all.

After that we can get dressed in black robes and burn a Scuzweiser truck on his front lawn..........
Wait. WTF is a Scuzweiser ?

Only in your dreams prison boi.

All blather...
Just make sure you dont wind up in my dreams inbred.

Not worried at all.
Thats what they all say until it becomes a nightmare. :cool:

Last edited:
Most people call it Budweiser.......... Us snobs call it either Scuzweiser or Buttwiper. Basically tastes like fermented horse piss...... Or so I've been told........

LOL, funny how people called the police, as if he was doing anything illegal.
No way I would have called the cops. Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why would you assault him? You are clearly mentally deranged and should be locked up. You just can’t stand freedom of speech.
You just pegged him. He is mentally deranged. When he gets drunk he starts threatening to kill other posters like he can do that. It's probably this racial climate and so many black guys getting killed that has agitated him.

If things keep going as bad as they are in another month crosses will be burned on lawns.

Most people call it Budweiser.......... Us snobs call it either Scuzweiser or Buttwiper. Basically tastes like fermented horse piss...... Or so I've been told........
Thats the stuff all the white guys drank in the military on the weekends. That shit should be banned.

Last edited:

Mother fucker could be 90 and riding in a wheelchair.

Now a 90 year old in a wheelchair would be a threat to you?
You’re just proving the KKK types correct, you’re like a baboon out of control.

Again, the only threat is the one you are making here
Again the the threat is the KKK. So if you feel threatened tell us why?
Why do you feel this innocent man threatens you?
That MF is the kkk. Thats a direct threat.
Nope. Indirect at best and a skylark most likely. They've succeeded in proving the KKK right about YOU!! I am glad you are NOT representative of other Americans.

Greg

LOL, funny how people called the police, as if he was doing anything illegal.
Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why? He seems like a nice fella. Plus he's an animal lover which is something you should appreciate.
KKK attire cancels all that shit. That like erecting a confederate statue on my lawn.

You’re a little triggered. What’s it like to be so paranoid?
He's black. They are having a hard time of it right now.

Do you recall Robert Fuller the guy they found hanging from a tree in Palmdale? His brother was just blown away in a shootout with police. His girlfriend was shot in the chest but a 7 year old girl is okay. Black guys cannot act civilized so they get killed.

Yep. Them inbred chimps could be carrying a knife or a gun under them klown robes.

Because the KKK uniform represents hatred toward blacks. Exactly how the BLM kkk exists in the name of hatred of white people.
Neither justifies the other.
The KKK uniform is Democrat history.

That MF is the kkk. Thats a direct threat.
Nope. Indirect at best and a skylark most likely. They've succeeded in proving the KKK right about YOU!! I am glad you are NOT representative of other Americans.

Greg
Did your silly ass just say proving the kkklowns right?

Primates in a race with the vet!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back