Wisconsin man, 50, wearing KKK robe and hood shocks neighbors walking dog

LOL, funny how people called the police, as if he was doing anything illegal.
Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why? He seems like a nice fella. Plus he's an animal lover which is something you should appreciate.
KKK attire cancels all that shit. That like erecting a confederate statue on my lawn.

You’re a little triggered. What’s it like to be so paranoid?
Gets me in that mood.

It's hard to take this guy seriously. Not because he's wearing a robe and hood in June, but because his sneakers are showing. Are those Air Jordans?
Its all fun and games until you wake up in the middle of the night with a cross burning on your lawn. My mom told me all about it back in Mississippi.
Lol
My grandpa and his brothers caught 2 of them. They probably still listed as missing.

Thats a direct threat that needs to be eliminated.
The only “direct threat” is the one you just made
Nope;.Someone walking around in my neighborhood with KKK robe on is a direct threat. I didnt ask you to agree. I'm telling you.
Are you a member of the "terrorist organization," the NAACP?

N.A.A.C.P. = Negros Are Always Causing Problems
Nope. I'm a member of the FYSUP though.

Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why? He seems like a nice fella. Plus he's an animal lover which is something you should appreciate.
KKK attire cancels all that shit. That like erecting a confederate statue on my lawn.

Gets me in that mood.
So you’re an unstable violent criminal that wants to kill people.

Gets me in that mood.
You can say that if it makes you feel better.

Gets me in that mood.
You can say that if it makes you feel better.
You’re the one admitting it.

Forum List

Back