Wisconsin

3% in FOX say Cruz.....Sanders. wth?

They base it more on their exit polling than the tallies coming in.

But they can always be wrong, so they wait until the margin of leading candidate cannot be over come or the exit polls are just wildly in favor of one candidate before they announce.

Looks like the voters of Wisconsin love themselves a womanizing cheater who thumps his bible....oh well.. like I said these idiots elected or reelected that brown nosing POS Walker 3 times so.

Oh things are going to get really nasty in the GOP now, very nasty. I dont think they willl be going at each others wives her on out, but I do think that all the skeletons will be popped from the closet.

Looks like the voters of Wisconsin love themselves a womanizing cheater who thumps his bible....oh well.. like I said these idiots elected or reelected that brown nosing POS Walker 3 times so.

Um Trump didn't win

Let em make their primary pick. If they want to drag it out. Then Trump can hang onto this for the nomination.

Let em make their primary pick. If they want to drag it out. Then Trump can hang onto this for the nomination.
Yep. Still with this win and the NE sweep for Trump it would have been over....blah.

With 28% of the vote in, according to CNN Cruz has 53%, Trump 30%. Most outlets have already called the Wisconsin primary election for Cruz.

With 28% of the vote in, according to CNN Cruz has 53%, Trump 30%. Most outlets have already called the Wisconsin primary election for Cruz.

And we just got one more step closer to GOP nominee Romney for a fourth shot at winning the Presidency,the so-called 'Cleveland Choice'.

Cruz is not going to get to 1237 before the convention, all he is doing is playing the spoiler for the GOP Establishment.

Oh interesting Trump is getting some delegates in Wisconsin.

Why the surprise?

IT is not winner take all.

Mostly because it lets Kasich know he has no place in this primary race. Trump could have won Ohio and now perhaps narrowly win Wisconsin.

Well, maybe Ohio, but I doubt Wisconsin since it looks like Cruz is getting over 50% of the vote.

As an aside, just look at the compelte hypocrisy and gullibility of these candidates.

When Kasich had a chance to beat Trump in Ohio, Romney was all over that state talking about what an excellent President Kasich would make.

Then when Ohio was over, he flip flopped and went to Utah campaigning for Cruz and saying exactly the same things he had just previously said about Kasich.

These men have no conscience, they have no honor or integrity.

They are nothing but lying whores and swindlers, except for Sanders and Trump and this stop Trump effort shows them for what they are.

That is why I am not going to vote GOP in this election if Sanders gets the nomination. I want integrity, honesty and sincerety as top priorities from now on, and other than the hapless Trump, no national level Republican shows any evidence of a shred of integrity any more.

And we just got one more step closer to GOP nominee Romney for a fourth shot at winning the Presidency,the so-called 'Cleveland Choice'.

Cruz is not going to get to 1237 before the convention, all he is doing is playing the spoiler for the GOP Establishment.

He will win on the second ballot

Forum List

Back