Wisconsin’s Concealed Carry Law Directly Linked to Increased Gun Violence

Is the only purpose of carry laws to give cowards some courage so they can go out of their houses? It sure doesn't decrease crime. I don't think its worth all the dead cops, and dead children, riots, mass shootings, road rage shootings....

Yet the crimes still went up in WI. The source really doesn't matter. I don't see all the countries in the world with strong gun control having a genocide. Where is the UK genocide? Oh well those countries do have a much lower homicide rate than us.
They also don't have Democrats...

Maybe we should follow their example on that...:auiqs.jpg:

Hardly, you need to look at a little more than the inanimate objects. What else might contribute to this? Could it be moron prosecutors and judges that allow violent felons to be released from jail on low or no bail? Does the defund the police movement have anything to do with it? How about racist hate organizations like BLM rioting and looting? Does any of that contribute to the increase in crime? Or is it just inanimate objects that make you wet yourself over?
We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. More people are in jail here than countries with far lower homicide rates.

And again, the rioting is caused by our weak gun policy. Cops shoot a lot of people cause they are shot a lot. This doesn't happen in countries with strong gun control. Cops are rarely shot there and rarely shoot people.

I'm not afraid at all actually. It's you gun carrying clowns that are scared obviously. The facts show you are helping criminals. Yet you are too scared to part ways with your gun courage. Sad.
It's you gun carrying clowns that are scared obviously.
Why should i be afraid if i am legally carrying my weapon? Seems that you have a serious problem with fear.

We have the highest incarceration rate in the world. More people are in jail here than countries with far lower homicide rates.

And again, the rioting is caused by our weak gun policy. Cops shoot a lot of people cause they are shot a lot. This doesn't happen in countries with strong gun control. Cops are rarely shot there and rarely shoot people.
I notice you spew filth out of your pie hole and dont put any facts supporting your shit...

Obviously you aren't looking at the date range. The results of the policy are clear, more violence. Just like our country has a homicide rate 2-3X higher than other wealthy countries. Too many guns.
Where are most of the homicides being committed? Blue inner cities where black on black shootings occur weekly. Want to bring gun crimes down, stop electing Democrats....

What's your point? People break the law and are incarcerated. In some places there are fewer incarcerations because they execute people, reducing the redundancy of keeping them alive to commit future crimes or waste valuable tax dollars.

Rioting was caused by violent racist thugs protesting the righteous justice against violent racist thugs. Your inability to accept that guns aren't really the problem is becoming tedious.

The UK, Germany, Denmark, Israel... really if we were smarter like pretty much every other wealthy nation. They have a homicide rate a fraction of ours. They don't arm their criminals....
Israel every IDF citizend carries around a fully automatic weapon. As for arming criminals, if a shooter goes to jail, he will be released, if you execute a shooter, then he cant build up a rap sheet a mile long.

Why should i be afraid if i am legally carrying my weapon? Seems that you have a serious problem with fear.
Why are you carrying a weapon? Because you are scared. I get it, but you are really making yourself less safe with these policies. Our homicide rate is 2-3X higher than countries with strong gun control. Stop being so scared.

Where are most of the homicides being committed? Blue inner cities where black on black shootings occur weekly. Want to bring gun crimes down, stop electing Democrats....
All over the country. The Red states tend to have the highest homicide rates.

What's your point? People break the law and are incarcerated. In some places there are fewer incarcerations because they execute people, reducing the redundancy of keeping them alive to commit future crimes or waste valuable tax dollars.

Rioting was caused by violent racist thugs protesting the righteous justice against violent racist thugs. Your inability to accept that guns aren't really the problem is becoming tedious.
The point is that our gun problem is so bad that our homicide rate is 2-3X higher than other wealthy countries while have the most incarcerated criminals. Pretty bad situation.

The rioting doesn't happen if cops aren't shooting people often. If we had strong gun laws, they wouldn't be shooting people often. The guns are the problem.

Israel every IDF citizend carries around a fully automatic weapon. As for arming criminals, if a shooter goes to jail, he will be released, if you execute a shooter, then he cant build up a rap sheet a mile long.
Israel has much stronger gun laws than here. Shall we take up theirs? Good idea!

Why are you carrying a weapon? Because you are scared. I get it, but you are really making yourself less safe with these policies. Our homicide rate is 2-3X higher than countries with strong gun control. Stop being so scared.
I think you have a mental problem.

Now listen carefully. Why would i be scared when i am legally carrying a weapon? See it isnt rocket science.

If I carry a weapon and follow the law, it's none of your business as to why. Perhaps you just get over yourself. Our homicide rate is 2-3 times higher than other places because we have uncivilized savages murdering each other in all of our liberal run hell holes. There is no reason to punish innocent citizens because some savage thugs can't follow the law.

Israel has much stronger gun laws than here. Shall we take up theirs? Good idea!
I love the idea, mandatory 2 year service by the Citizens once age 18 is achieved. Everyone has training on weapons, then can carry them the rest of their lives.

No surprise here for anyone with half a brain:

• Wisconsin’s gun homicide rate from 2012 to 2019 after the law was enacted was 33 percent higher than the rate from 2004 to 2011.
  • The annual average of gun-related aggravated assaults from 2004 to 2011 was 1,700 but, from 2012 to 2019, increased by 56 percent to 2,600.
  • Local police agencies in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, and Racine reported a combined annual value of stolen guns of $295,000 from 2007 to 2011; this value increased by 50 percent to $443,000 from 2012 to 2019.
Not the promised decrease in crime that is for sure. More legal gun ownership guarantees more illegal gun ownership. More guns guarantees more gun violence. Look at how many more guns went directly into criminal hands. We need stronger gun laws.
Criminals now are just carrying guns to impress their wills on those they see as prey.

No surprise here for anyone with half a brain:

• Wisconsin’s gun homicide rate from 2012 to 2019 after the law was enacted was 33 percent higher than the rate from 2004 to 2011.
  • The annual average of gun-related aggravated assaults from 2004 to 2011 was 1,700 but, from 2012 to 2019, increased by 56 percent to 2,600.
  • Local police agencies in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, and Racine reported a combined annual value of stolen guns of $295,000 from 2007 to 2011; this value increased by 50 percent to $443,000 from 2012 to 2019.
Not the promised decrease in crime that is for sure. More legal gun ownership guarantees more illegal gun ownership. More guns guarantees more gun violence. Look at how many more guns went directly into criminal hands. We need stronger gun laws.
Like what? We will wait while you clutch your pearls!

Forum List

Back