Wisconsin’s Concealed Carry Law Directly Linked to Increased Gun Violence

Is the only purpose of carry laws to give cowards some courage so they can go out of their houses? It sure doesn't decrease crime. I don't think its worth all the dead cops, and dead children, riots, mass shootings, road rage shootings....
Yes, it does decrease crime. You are cherry-picking statistics.

Many years ago, in the town I was living in, two gunmen tried to hold up a restaurant during the dinner hour. As they dealt with the staff, two completely unrelated customers proceeded to end their miserable existence here on earth. Do you honestly think the customers were a threat to their conducting a robbery?

Brain357

The biggest problem with concealed guns is that anyone can almost get the permit
You get 2 hot heads in an argument and you know what happens

Milwaukee has collapsed due to leftist mayors and having a huge black pop

Awe, gun courage is so cute. I'm sorry your policy is a failure.

And you have no policy to reduce gun crime, therefore you're impotent. Did you think President Biden was even going to enact any kind of firearms legislation? Even he knows that he couldn't get away with it.

No surprise here for anyone with half a brain:

• Wisconsin’s gun homicide rate from 2012 to 2019 after the law was enacted was 33 percent higher than the rate from 2004 to 2011.
  • The annual average of gun-related aggravated assaults from 2004 to 2011 was 1,700 but, from 2012 to 2019, increased by 56 percent to 2,600.
  • Local police agencies in Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, and Racine reported a combined annual value of stolen guns of $295,000 from 2007 to 2011; this value increased by 50 percent to $443,000 from 2012 to 2019.
Not the promised decrease in crime that is for sure. More legal gun ownership guarantees more illegal gun ownership. More guns guarantees more gun violence. Look at how many more guns went directly into criminal hands. We need stronger gun laws.
i don’t see in your stats that there were more guns, let alone more guns because of the new law

You are the ones arming the cowards. Most these criminals would be too scared to commit their crimes if they didn't have your gun courage. You and the NRA are arming them and giving them the courage to commit crimes. Bravo.
The NRA doesn’t actually sell guns.

They do however offer and fund a number of gun safety programs

Forum List

Back