🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wish Gore had gotten 300 more votes in FLA. Ashamed of Bush vote now.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Worst voting choice of my life. An arrogant elitist family worthy of utter contempt.

Worst voting choice of my life. An arrogant elitist family worthy of utter contempt.

Why do you feel that way?

Does this have to do with the Bush family not Endorsing Donald Trump, and if so don't you believe Trump might be better off without that endorsement?

I hear ya, i regret it too. What a disaster. But i can't stand Gore either. So i have mixed feelings on this one.

Why do you feel that way?

Does this have to do with the Bush family not Endorsing Donald Trump, and if so don't you believe Trump might be better off without that endorsement?

He may well be better off but im still ashamed to have voted for Bush because of the hundreds of thousands of dead for nothing and his massive deficit spending.

Al Gore?

What is it with you people and your 'live affair' with despicable, f*ing adulterers?

This POS cheated on his wife WHILE she was fighting for her life, battling breast cancer.

He invented the internet...
Love Story was writren about him and Tipper

According to him, the Arctic and Greenland melting should be starting to flood land masses, claimed polar bears were drowning because of melting ice....

This guy would have made a worse President than BILLY Carter let alone Jimmy Carter....

All politicians are arrogant!!

You need it to justify being president
No doubt, but few are so arrogant to reject the voters choice.

The voter's choice? Less than a third of the right supports Trump.

Hopefully 0% of the right would still vote for Bush, or romney, or mccain.

So you would rather elect the liberal Trump? The guy is dangerous, just as dangerous as Clinton.

Be ashamed of your past votes, I will guarantee in a few years you will be ashamed of a vote for Trump.

I almost felt that way 13 years ago about the Florida vote when Bush started the war with Iraq. Only thing that stopped me was my having an uneasy feeling about any president that didn't win his home state.

Forum List

Back