🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With all the talk of latinos turning Republican will Biden suddenly continue building ‘the wall’?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Should we be surprised if this comes to light with Mr Flop?
My bet is; as soon as his people can confirm this shift in voting the Mexico First rhetoric changes on both sides.

I think Hell will freeze over before Biden adds to Trump's wall. I highly doubt Congress would provide the funding, and the political fallout would be catastrophic for the dems.

Biden won't build the wall.
If Trump wins in 2024 he will build more wall, but we've found out that's not enough. We need guard towers by the border wall.

Should we be surprised if this comes to light with Mr Flop?
My bet is; as soon as his people can confirm this shift in voting the Mexico First rhetoric changes on both sides.
Really?
The unfinished wall suddenly converts their politics. How do you think or do you think at all.

Really?
The unfinished wall suddenly converts their politics. How do you think or do you think at all.

Biden DHS to close Trump border wall gaps, dispose of unused materials
Biden DHS to close Trump border wall gaps, dispose of unused materials

Border walls do work. The Berlin Wall is proof of that.
tower-cp-250.jpg

Really?
You Hate America folks have been telling us for years that walls don’t work….The Crypt Keeper said he wouldn’t build one more foot of wall.
Suddenly Latinos may vote Republican so now the wall does work.
hahahaha…

You Hate America folks have been telling us for years that walls don’t work….The Crypt Keeper said he wouldn’t build one more foot of wall.
Suddenly Latinos may vote Republican so now the wall does work.
hahahaha…
Hate America???
It was you republicans who smashed the capitol attempting to destroy democracy yet is democrats who hate America???
Are you kidding? You clearly wanted a dictatorship lead by trump because you couldn't defeat democracy. Don't make me vomit you dickhead hypocrit.

Forum List

Back