With Biden's presidency imploding, saggy Stormy Daniels suddenly remembers "new details" about her encounters with Trump (lol)

The Dems are going to eat this up, and we're going to point and laugh at them.

Well, ya know, they gotta have something to talk about to keep the failing Biden Administration off the front page! Or at least keep their minds from thinking about it.

Maybe it is just more Russian disinformation from Putin. :smoke:

I thought the government was supposed to protect us from fake news and misinformation?

Democrats, who never met a woman whose claims of events from 40 years ago they didn't believe without the slightest bit of evidence to corroborate any of it, much less ask where she's been with all of this crap all these years, just so long as it is about Trump.

But the Ashley Biden Diary is all Fake News.

Well, ya know, they gotta have something to talk about to keep the failing Biden Administration off the front page! Or at least keep their minds from thinking about it.

I thought the government was supposed to protect us from fake news and misinformation?

Democrats, who never met a woman whose claims of events from 40 years ago they didn't believe without the slightest bit of evidence to corroborate any of it, much less ask where she's been with all of this crap all these years, just so long as it is about Trump.

Not to mention Tara Read.

~~~~~~
Hmm...., I wonder is this going to fizzle like "MadCow's" famous Tax expose?

~~~~~~
Hmm...., I wonder is this going to fizzle like "MadCow's" famous Tax expose?

Leftist Kabuki Theater Shell Game designed to misdirect weak minds.

Just pay no attention to the vacant stumble-bum on your screens staring blankly off into space.

UZWxVye.gif

The Dems are going to eat this up, and we're going to point and laugh at them.

LOL

Watch and laugh:

Rachel Maddow rose to prominence at MSNBC with non stop programming of "Russian collusion" and the sins of Donald Trump related to that, all of which were thorough debunked and not one single witness would corroborate under oath even after they had originally accused him.

I watched with interest and amazement as Republican asked each one of Schiff's presumed 'witnesses' if he or she had personally heard or seen Donald Trump do or say anything illegal or inappropriate. And every one of them said no. That didn't phase Maddow though. She kept putting the bullshi*t out there every weeknight.

So we are suppose to believe Rachel Maddow has some other magic bullet to 'get Trump' using a woman who has had so many different versions of ALL her stories that it makes a person dizzy?

Forum List

Back