With great power comes great responsibility

Thomas Jefferson - "When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty."

To me, In a Nutshell, this topic boils down to whether or not the current Leaders in Government believe in LIBERTY OR TYRANNY.

When the IRS ATTACKS CITIZENS FOR THEIR BELIEFS, is it LIBERTY or TYRANNY?

When the DOJ wiretaps our PRESS, is it LIBERTY or Tyranny?

Another Great Quote.
[B“Truth is treason in the empire of lies.” ― Ron Paul][/B]

Are we traitors for EXPOSING THE LIES in the current administration?

About the LIES IN BENGHAZI?

Fast and Furious?

That so many in our ADMINISTRATION DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYTHING WHEN QUESTIONED?

If they know the truth but refuse to say it, are they still LYING?

Finally, is this the intent of this post, or am I misreading something here?

*sigh*

The IRS did not attack citizens for their beliefs.

The DOJ did not wiretap anyone at AP.

Not a single lie has been exposed about Benghazi or F&F.

There is liberty here. Not tyranny. Sorry.

Thomas Jefferson - "When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty."

To me, In a Nutshell, this topic boils down to whether or not the current Leaders in Government believe in LIBERTY OR TYRANNY.

Another Great Quote.

Fast and Furious?

*sigh*

LOL

Nice try Sparky.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__-30BFfwcE]Gregory Hicks Says He Was Told Not to Talk To Congressman About Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

If this testimony isn't about ABUSE OF POWER then I have some OCEAN FRONT PROPERTY FOR YOU IN ARIZONA.

Second Rescue team ordered to Stand Down..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKamAIFw3rs]Benghazi - Hicks: Col. Gibson says 'First time in my Career' Diplomat has more Balls than Military - YouTube[/ame]

Amazing. He mentions General Ham may have given the order to stand down. Yet they Replace General Ham a little over month after Benghazi.

The second team was going to secure the airport to get our people home. Direct testimony.

Uh I only learned about it Friday, the same as you did.

LOL

The IRS targeted conservative groups. The IRS ADMITS IT, AND employees are taking the 5th in front of Congress.

ABUSE OF POWER FOLKS.

Uh Uh Mr. President.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE3ar-bWAa0]Obama Slams IRS for Targeting Conservative Groups - YouTube[/ame]

Another Great Quote.

Fast and Furious?

*sigh*

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.

At least in the words you are attempting to use. Such things have been proven over and over. Facts are out there on all the things you listed and they are not as you portray them.

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!
Sir Walter Scott

There are webs all over the WH and the Dems right now, and it's not HALLOWEEN.

Another Great Quote.

Fast and Furious?

*sigh*

You've lost touch with reality. Seek help.

QW -

I am mocking your absurd belief that reading a book makes you an expert,
Again, something you simply made up. I've never said anything remotely like that.

I am still willing to bet I read more books last month than you read last year.
If you really do read more than a book per day, then I take my hat off to you. I think we both know that you don't.

What I know and what you know are two different things.

That is understandable, you think reading a book makes you an expert on any subject.

I've never saidanything even remotely like that, obviously, but it is interesting that the best defence of your thread is to deride books and reading. That tells us a lot.

No. Books and reading are but only a couple of ways to attain knowledge. You leave out one critical thing. Experience. We aren't talking North Korea, we are talking about the United States of America. This is tyranny lite. You don't breed totalitarianism overnight, it takes years to implement especially in countries like ours.

This republic is being damaged by people such as Obama. It is being further damaged by people like Eric Holder and Lois Lerner. Not just a decade ago we had the freedom to believe in whatever we wanted to, have any political views we wished. Not so today; as evidenced by the ongoing scandals coming to light. I'll take you to a famous exchange between a bystander and Benjamin Franklin during the final day of the 1787 Constitutional Convention:

Bystander: "Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?”

Benjamin Franklin: “A Republic, if you can keep it.”

Last edited:
Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!
Sir Walter Scott

There are webs all over the WH and the Dems right now, and it's not HALLOWEEN.

Oh.....we better watch out for you.....you are strong with the pen! That was profound! Not Halloween you say? What depth!

LOL

Is that all you have? The problem you are having is how to weasel out of all the LIES and BS from the WH. They HAVE ABUSED THEIR POWERS PERIOD.

and THAT AIN'T MY AMERICA: ANYBODY GOT A LIGHT?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toDvEHlLKVc]Lynryd Skynryd: God and Guns- That ain't my America - YouTube[/ame]

The result is tyranny.

I think all of us in Europe are very sad to hear about Americans being forced into prison camps, about journalists being shot, and conservative politicians executed. I was shocked when Obama closed down Fox, had Sarah Palin arrested and then shut down Congress.

Any American who believes he lives under tyranny needs to spend some time in North Korea.

I'm still having trouble posting pics. Sooner or later I'll get the hang of it. But it's an EAGLE FLIPPING YOU OFF.

This isn't Europe. And we are not going to stand around and say nothing when they slowly increase the Gov't Power and take away Freedoms a little at a time. Death by a THOUSAND PAPER CUTS.

How's that Sharia Law and Cultural Diversity working out for Europe? I heard Sweden is now Burning for the Religion of Peace.

Forum List

Back